Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! (6144 Views)

My New Year Shout Out / Send Your New Year Shout-outs To Loved Ones / Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by sheyitope28yahoocom(f): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2013
Thank u lord 4 d grace u hv given me nd my family 2 witness 2013.2 my family nd loved ones,i lov u nd all nairalander nd everyone i say Happy 2013.double portion,next levels.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Wisdytech(m): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Dwnload My 2nd BE$T DJ MIXTAPE EVER IN HI$TORY FOR JAN. 2013: SeleBOBO ft J-Martins-YOYO Rmx[DJ WISDYTECH VERSION]
All for FREE @
http://www.skenpomobile.net/site_168.xhtml?get-file=4484
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Ezyp(m): 3:39am On Jan 01, 2013
a big shout out to acidtalk that shame be unto him ,NON OF HIS EVIL PREDICTIONS CAME TO PASS
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by chacha3(f): 5:39am On Jan 01, 2013
Thank you God for been so good to me and family and for the grace to see this new year.shout out to my family especially my hubby for been such a darling and to all nairalanders may we all have a better and wonderful outing this year.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by tolexbaba(m): 6:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Welcome 01/01\2013 my year of
Fulfilment and perfection

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by nollywood20: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2013
Temitope Alex, hearing your Happy New Year first before others just seconds into 2013 is the sweetest voice to start the year with love. We will rock and roll on the red carpet with swagger of success!
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Ogbodavies(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2013
i am very,very,VERY grateful 2 almighty GOD 4 keeping alive.
Wish my family,relatives and the whole nation,a properous new year
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Cleverley(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2013
First of all, i want to stout out to God almighty for all his grace, love and mercy towards me and my family. My shoutout goes to my family, friends, relatives and to all nairalander. I wanna appreciate the owner of nairalander and the moderator's for the good work u guys are doing and i also pray for more professionalism from u guys. I remain grateful to you all. Cheers
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Damilorlah(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2013
Nobody in particular, everybody in general.(u guys @ NL are doing great).
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by capua(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2013
Firstly my praise goes 2 God almighty 4 his mercy over me and my entire family.my shout out to my wonderfull nd precious parents 4 their support,my siblings 4 being there,nd to d luv of my life 4 ur patience towards me,always condoning my excessess,i say tank u.i wish all nairalanders a prosperous new IJN.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by richmans(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2013
Let Me Thanx All The Good People,
Who Made 2012 Beautiful For Me,mr nd mrs Olopade,mr n mrs Awoyele,All awoyele's,All olopade's,oluwatoyin,Mr akinlolu,oluwatobiloba,miracle,abimbola,oluwafemi,mr n mrs gbadegesin,rev oluwasanmi,pst john anthony,pst adebayo,berthe youba,abdulsalam kabiru,Mr okeh emmanuel,all quest group,Emoo group,unity staff,facebook friends,eskimi friends,twitter followers,badoo friends,metrodate friends,nairalanders,naijalodaties,ebuddy pals,2go friends,last but not the least My jewel sharon olaposi olayemi nd Afolashade oluwatoyin olaposi olayemi d LOVE of my life,
I Pray U B Blessed With Faithful Year A Head.
I Wish U A
Fantastic JANUARY
Love Able FEBRUARY
Marvelous MARCH
Funny APRIL
Enjoyable MAY
Successful JUNE
Wonderful JULY
Indepedent AUGUST
Powerful September
Tastiest OCTOBER
Beautiful NOVEMBER
Happiest DECEMBER.
Have A VICTORIOUS YEAR I LOVE U ALLLLL

Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by omiobo: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2013
Yeah! Shout to Seun,I have learnt a lot through his handwork. May God continue to increase you in wisdom,knowledge and understanding to do more. And to all crazy nairalanders.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by ositadima1(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2013
Great forum, some guys here are awesome. HAPPY 2013.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by iamdsam: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks to God for he is a merciful God. Thanks to His son who He sent to die for my sins. Thanks and big Shoutout to my mum for if not for her, I would not have seen this new year. Shoutout to all Nairalanders for not ever putting my posts on the frontpage. I wanna say I will never give up even though there is sectionalism and tribalism going on in this Nairaland. Thanks to me for been me and not been a hypocrite
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by yorke1: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2013
My sincere thank you goes to Jesus Christ for his grace and mercy upon my life. I say thank you Lord and as well to my family. Without God and my family I would have been a shadow of myself.
Friends come and go but God and my family stays. So fuvck all my friends!
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by walexzee11(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2013
shoutout to the Almighty God for protecting us through 2012,to my sisters:Oluwaseyi Alayegun,Oluwatosin Alayegun and my lovely Missing Rib Lydia Titilayo Enesi,wishing everyone a wonderful new year full of abundance Blessing IJN!!! Courtesy:Alayegun Adewale Ojo.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Telez(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2013
[size=20]HAPPY NEW YEAR !!![/size]
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by nollywood20: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2013
I am wishing Bukky Odumosu, Roseline Philip, Sofia of Ibadan and other sweethearts all the best in 2013. God will make you shine brighter and make you happier this year. Rock and roll in success!
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
My shout out goes to my lord and personal saviour Jesus Christ, d one who died but lives again. Thank you dependable Lord
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by neupert(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
A very Happy new year and also a prosperous 2013 ahead to our numerous customers that patronized us in 2012. Go forth into 2013 and soar like an eagle......
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by tallfish145(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
My shout out goes to my family both home and abroad. Also to my former schoolmates-federal poly.,ede,osun state. May preserve them 4 me in this new yr and beyond!
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by tolufaithO(f): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
First, to baba God 4 makin me nd ma family (both nuclear nd extended family) to see d end of 2012 successfully. Thank u Abba father.

Secondly, to ma rare-gem, ma mum, thanks 4 u luv nd support, nd 4 being ma strength wen i wz too weak to carryon. I pray u wl live long to eat d fruit of ur labour.

Thirdly, ma 1derful siblings PAPA & TESCA. I luv u guys nd i pray dt God wl protect nd take u to d top.

Nd also to d luv of ma life, thanks 4 ur support, prayers nd bringin out d best in me. LUV U TO D END SWTIE.

ND ma frds in skul, i luv u all, ma sidey, bunkie nd rummate i luv nd miss u all. I pray dt God wl continue to give us reasons to celebrate as we march tru ds new yr
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Ltrust(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to everybody. Shoutout goes to every living thing that have influenced and shaped me positively.
ADVICE:
To my nairaland friends, yoruba ni, Ibo mu, Hausa so etc, I love U all and never stay 4 one second with someone who doesn't believe in the greatness in you.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Awwwww.. Jaykizz, wa gba kiss kiss kiss

Thanks for d shout out, same to u jare! Omo aye! Ur head is dia.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by latino91(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
My sincere thanks and appreciation to baba God for his goodness in my life in 2012..not forgetting my darling mum,best siblings ever,my friends and the entire nairaland family for making my 2012 a memorable year..
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by ogbeleje: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
My shoutout goes to my swt bby,chioma 4 her natural love.My God, u are my only hope in this whole situatn.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by uglyBetty1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
My thanks goes to baba God for keeping us alive to see this year 2013. Some ppl died few minutes after 12 midnight but we are alive.

I want to also thank my mum, siblings, friends, in -laws, relations and even enemies as well. I also want to thank my colleagues for allowing me to peep into NL once in a while in the office.

My shout out goes to the creator of this site for not banning me and to all garrium sulphate lovers.

I will also want to thank my fellow NL, there is never a dull moment in NL and for not remb to mention my name.

I love you all. May 2013 be a better year and may God grant all our wishes.

I also want to thank MTN for their poor service and begging them for better service in 2013.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Ficeo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Apy Nu Yr to all my well wishers. God bless you all.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by Jaykizz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwwww.. Jaykizz, wa gba kiss kiss kiss

Thanks for d shout out, same to u jare! Omo aye! Ur head is dia.
lwkm, wishing to c more of ur 'agberoism' character here. Choi! U always crack ma ribs with ur responses here.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by cooltony09: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Shoutout 2 BABA GOD
To d travelling to canada people 4 ur advice,testimonies,heartbreakin stories..ur lil contribution helped a lot
To d android people,u educated me in ur own lil way
To d people dat always like my post,u re d indirect salary I get 4 seun
To d haters,I know u ll grow up dis new year
To d people who made my year with their posts,comments,pics..yu re awesome
To all d chics I met here,yu re d reason I bookmarked dis site
To seun,ur reward is in heaven 4 contributing ur own quota 2 humanity
To CEO,God go make u bigger oo
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by nyema91: 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
my shout out goes to,GOD almighty,for d gift of life,and being faithful to his promise in i and my parents life,my second shout out goes to my parents,who God has destined them to me,so dat his will, wil b done in my life,they are d best.to my lov,may we all achiev our realistic goal dis year,Amen.
Re: Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! by sylvestercole: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2013
Happi New year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shameful Pics Of Nigerian Sexworkers In The Forest In Italy / Is Age Same With Maturity? / I Keep Seeing The Same Number All The Time - 555

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.