Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy...lokking Forward To Starting A Family In 2013 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy...lokking Forward To Starting A Family In 2013 (556 Views)

Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour / Kim Kardashian Confirms Visit To Nigeria / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy...lokking Forward To Starting A Family In 2013 by eric1960: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
*Via Yeoal's Blogzine*

Kim Kardashian posted this on her blog....
"It’s true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo".

http://.com/2012/12/kim-kardashian-confirms-pregnancy.html
Re: Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy...lokking Forward To Starting A Family In 2013 by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2013

(1)

Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Father / Lest We Immortalize Nuisance…the “goldie” Situation / Denrele Edun Visited By Men Of The Underworld:almost Shot And Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.