Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Study In Germany, Tuition Free - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Germany, Tuition Free (1837 Views)

2013 Tuition-free Universities In Iceland And Norway For Nigerian Students / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) / Germany At Last! 100% Tuition Free Schools In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Germany, Tuition Free by monique2002(f): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Want to study abroad tuition free? Well here is your chance to study in Germany tuition free. Especially for those looking to further their education by going for masters abroad, now is your opportunity. You do not need need Sat, Toefl or Gre, and you do not need to speak the language. Courses are available in various disciplines, taught in English. Interested persons can send me a mail on coolmonique2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by monique2002(f): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
monique2002: Want to study abroad tuition free? Well here is your chance to study in Germany tuition free. Especially for those looking to further their education by going for masters abroad, now is your opportunity. You do not need need Sat, Toefl or Gre, and you do not need to speak the language. Courses are available in various disciplines, taught in English. Interested persons can send me a mail on coolmonique2002@yahoo.co.uk

For those of you already sending me mails, i don't process applications for undergraduate student wanting to study medicine, because it is taught in German. I only process application for undergraduate and masters program in English. There is a wide variety from Science to Arts. For those questioning the genuity of this post, i live and school in Germany, that is why i offer my services for Germany alone and not other countries.
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by rashypep(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
U in germany right now?
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by rashypep(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
monique2002:

For those of you already sending me mails, i don't process applications for undergraduate student wanting to study medicine, because it is taught in German. I only process application for undergraduate and masters program in English. There is a wide variety from Science to Arts. For those questioning the genuity of this post, i live and school in Germany, that is why i offer my services for Germany alone and not other countries.

R u currently in Germany right now?
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by monique2002(f): 5:09am On Jan 16, 2013
rashypep: U in germany right now?
yes i am. like i said u can send me an email on coolmonique2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by monique2002(f): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
monique2002:
yes i am. like i said u can send me an email on coolmonique2002@yahoo.co.uk
@ rash. i live close to berlin. wat part of germany r coming to visit? is it for a conference?
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by segun99: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
monique2002:
@ rash. i live close to berlin. wat part of germany r coming to visit? is it for a conference?
i need you help on undergradute in gernmany with free tution
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by icezychris(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls sister i need ur help in dis germany admission i will like to have ur contact pls i need ur help
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by MsNelly: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Monique2002, sis are you still offering your services?
Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by ShylockConsults: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
75% SCHOLARSHIP FOR TOURISM AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT AT NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY.

We are please to inform you that one of our Partnering University-Near East University is giving 75% Scholarship to Students into the Department of Tourism and Hotel Management.
Interested Persons should send Us the under listed Documents for Evaluation.

REQUIRE DOCUMENTS
For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results
(Send Scan Copy of these Documents to the Email Below)
Applications into other Departments are accepted on 50% Scholarship.

Note that we can also process Your Admission into Other Top Universities.

For more Info and to put in your Application.
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults

Re: Study In Germany, Tuition Free by monique2002(f): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
For all those interested in studying in Germany, sorry for not responding. I do not know how to delete the thread. I no longer live in Germany, but migrated to Canada permanently. No messages please about student applications/visas. Thanks!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Complete Guide To Tuition Free Study In Europe / Why Should You Seek Vmware VCP 5.1 Certification? / Pass Your ICAN Exams Easily, Using CD & Flash Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.