Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kim Kardashian Pregnant, Expecting A Baby With Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Pregnant, Expecting A Baby With Kanye West (1259 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Selfie With Kanye West / Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / They Say Kim Kardashian’s Pregnant Belly Vanished Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Kim Kardashian Pregnant, Expecting A Baby With Kanye West by Bonaguy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rumors that the reality star was pregnant began this past week, when MediaTakeOut reported that she had been spotted leaving an OB-GYN’s office, followed by reports she was being treated for acute morning sickness.

Kim's sisters Khloe and Kendall also confirmed the good news via Twitter.

Kim also confirmed it her blog saying: "It’s true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby," Kardashian posted Monday on her blog. "We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo."

Kim's boyfriend Kanye West also announced the big news in a big way -- right in the middle of his concert at Revel in Atlantic City on Dec. 30. The 35-year-old rapper told the crowd to "stop the music and make noise for my baby mama," referring to Kardashian, who was in the audience.

Ok, yes she is pregnant, am not surprised anyway, when they started dating I know this would surely happen, C'mon she is KIM...

source: http://gistmetro..com/2012/12/kim-kardashian-pregnant-expecting-baby.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Pregnant, Expecting A Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 01, 2013

(1)

Fan Threatens To Kill Sister If J.cole Doesnt Retweet Him On Twitter[see Photos] / Peter Okoye’s Son Following In His Footsteps? / Kim Kardashian Goes Coverless A S She Stars In Kanye's New Music Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.