Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year (645 Views)

Austinaija's Music Revelation Of The Year Is Boj / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
HELLO!

Stacey Banks: Hello.

How Are You Doing?

Stacey Banks: I'm doing quite well at the moment.

So You Are The Next Super Star Everybody Should Anticipate For.

Stacey Banks: If you say so.

You Have Been Promoting Yourself Recently Online But You Still Have No Song To Tell The Audience Who You Really Are. Why Is It Like That?

Stacey Banks: Its not like i dont want to release a song or something. I'm only trying to do what other artists dont do. I'm trying to create some awareness before letting everybody know the real me.

Do You Think Its Ok With The Audience Like That?

Stacey Banks: I dont know what they think of my logistics, but i know that the audience are very beautiful people with great hearts. I'm sure they will support me.

So Are You Trying To Say That It Will Take You Time To Release A Song To The Audience?

Stacey Banks: Nope! I would release a song today if i could but you know how things are back in my home in Nigeria. I'm just 16 without no job and i'm getting no sponsor. So i had to minimise and utilise my limited resources well if not i will end up being one of those street boys selling cracks in the hoods.

So What You Are Trying To Say Is That You Haven't Released Any Song Due To Funds.

Stacey Banks: Nope! Not really. I have songs. I'm working on a mixtape. But i have a well formated tactic that i have to play to.

When Do We Expect The Mixtape?

Stacey Banks: Don't know. But i guess it should be around mid 2013 or something.

What Is The Mixtape Going To Be Like?

Stacey Banks: Its going to be like the best mixtape ever. Unbelievable songs from a young kid like me. I swear you gonna love it.

You Have A Title For It Yet?

Stacey Banks: Yea. Its called SELFMADE.

Tell Us More About The Mixtape.

Stacey Banks: The songs on it will be mostly a remixed of songs that inspire me. Its a mixtape that reflects three people and thats Me, Myself and I.

Ok Dude, So You Got Anything You Want To Say To The Audience?

Stacey Banks: Sure!
Hey guys, y'all have the power to make or mar me. But as beautiful people, what will you do?

Thanks For Your Time Kiddo!

My pleasure Diddo.

P.S: Like Stacey Banks on facebook at www.facebook.com/teamstaceybanks.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/iam_staceybanks

Ourstage: www.ourstage.com/staceybanks

Unsigned: www.unsigned.com/staceybanks

Re: Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year by ijebabe: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2013
Worridis? undecided
Re: Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year by mikuz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
ijebabe: Worridis? undecided
Meeting Stacey AccessBank cheesy
Re: Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year by Dfrenzy(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2013
We await. Peace
Re: Meet Stacey Banks: Hip Hop's First Revelation Of The Year by ncpat(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2013
TEN-TEN FT. STECY `99 – AZONTO

Listen HERE

Download HERE
````````````````````

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty - Drive Me Crazy - Official Video / New Music: Morell – Anti Social Ft. Olamide / Wizkid With His Alleged BAD 7 Album Deal, And Possible Breakup With Banky Ws EME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.