Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. (1009 Views)

Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by Odutodaiwa: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2013
I just finished my prayer for the new year 2012 to 2013 crossover. God has dropped some words in my heart concerning Nigeria and that is that Nigeria is God's own country that what he is taking Nigeria through now is like a furnace experience which every Gold must pass through.

On that note, God has put it in my heart that his household will prosper whatever we do or fail to do but that, the only thing we can do is move the hand of time to the "set time". God has anointed me his prophet to Nairaland against Tribalism the monster troubling our nation.

As my first prophetic utterance this year. I DECLARE GOD ALMIGHTY WILL TROUBLE THE HOMES OF ANYONE TROUBLING NIGERIA INCLUSIVE OF ALL THOSE WHO FAN THE EMBERS OF TRIBALISM IN NIGERIA, BOKO HARAMITE AS WELL AS ANYONE WHO ENGAGES IN CORRUPTION TO UNDERMINE THE NIGERIAN NATION.

This warning on Nairaland is particular to Tribalists on Nairaland.

To usher in the new dispensation of peace in Nigeria. Being Yoruba, I declare that all Igbos who are not tribalist will prosper in all their undertakings. All Igbos who are not tribalist will recover all their lost possessions in the year 2013. They will go from strength to strenght. They will never know a better yesterday in this new year. At the end of 2013, all Igbos who keep to the covenant of not speaking evil of other tribes in Nigeria will look back and say it has indeed being God.

Members of other tribes who refuse to engage in tribalism too will prosper in 2013. The joy of heaven will be their portion and all the prayers directed at the igbos shall be their portion too.

Even though I have not been posting very frequently on Nairaland. I am very much aware of all that has been going on and on most occasions I have taken a position in support of Yorubas like myself in my heart. From henceforth, i chose to take a new turn.

I wish that we have a new order in Nigeria henceforth. That of a united house. I leave you with this saying of mine. The first man to seek change for a people is a visionary, the first to echo the voice of the visionary sees vision and the man after a great man. The last to align with change is a fool. I refuse to be a fool.

Long live Nigeria.

Note: Understand that the democracy and criticism are like childbirth and blood. Both are inseparable. While it is allowed within the context of the democratic experiment to criticize public office holder. Henceforth we should refrain from equating the president to the tribe of the president.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by joeyfire(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2013
God bless you bros. Happy new year
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by PaulJohn1: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2013
LWKMD

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by ayobase(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2013
LOL....
Make una no use this start war for this new year sha!

If I were Igbo guy, we for don dey turn this place upside down!

All na for the LOVE!
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by Kaxmytex(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]lol...hapi new year,bro[/size]
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by felifeli: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2013
Good for you. May Orunmila bless you. Ase. grin
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 01, 2013
God bless you too, my brother. May the peace of Christ reign in your family and in your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by confusion247(m): 5:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Don't trust the Greeks and their gifts.
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by raphaelnjz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
He who laughs last ,laughs best.
Re: I Am D First Yoruba Man To Say God Bless The Igbos & Other Nigerians In 2013. by Jellita: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
THIS IS A TRAP!
Tribalists BEWIAAAAAA!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

CBN Sacks Cosmas Maduka From Access Bank Board, Fines Bank / US Warns Nigeria Must Protect Rights Of Civilians. / Ombatse Chief Priest: Security Operatives Were Killed By My Gods (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.