Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 (17061 Views)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by miqos02(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: @ OP; You tell lies in your thread. WizKid wasnt there, Banky-W mentioned that WizKid was sick. Don Jazzy wasnt there, he should have come on stage with Prince if he was there. Again, the Party was held at Bar Beach, although the fireworks were executed from the Eko Atlantic Construction site. I was there from beginning till 4am when people left enmasse during Darey's performance which wasnt too cool, you prolly would have seen me at the VIP dancing to MI's performance, that was the best performance followed by Tuface's performance although Tuface was better heralded by the crowd but MI did marvelous, personally his performance was best. Now, this is not the biggest Party in Africa so to speak, not after the mammoth crowd of over 30,000 at Esuene Sports Stadium in Calabar. I dont know about other concert but I dont know what criteria biggest party are measured by though, I prolly am not a party junky like you.

bad bele

party pooper

your master was probably passed out drunk under a bed
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by olagamalin(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: @ OP; You tell lies in your thread. WizKid wasnt there, Banky-W mentioned that WizKid was sick. Don Jazzy wasnt there, he should have come on stage with Prince if he was there. Again, the Party was held at Bar Beach, although the fireworks were executed from the Eko Atlantic Construction site. I was there from beginning till 4am when people left enmasse during Darey's performance which wasnt too cool, you prolly would have seen me at the VIP dancing to MI's performance, that was the best performance followed by Tuface's performance although Tuface was better heralded by the crowd but MI did marvelous, personally his performance was best. Now, this is not the biggest Party in Africa so to speak, not after the mammoth crowd of over 30,000 at Esuene Sports Stadium in Calabar. I dont know about other concert but I dont know what criteria biggest party are measured by though, I prolly am not a party junky like you.
nice analysis

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
oyb:

bad bele

party pooper

Whats the bad belle rant about. I prolly love Lagos and am more Lagosian than you cos I own stakes in Lagos and will love Lagos to advance. If Lagos advances, my stakes rake in profit than presently. Point of correction, I am being unbiased, the OP was.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by baslone: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: prolly would have seen me at the VIP dancing to MI's performance, .

How would he have seen you? Were you the only one at the VIP or you prolly know each other?

Just asking?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by anonimi: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
oyb:

bad bele

party pooper

Abeg na when the owner of nairaland go put the dislike button abi na thumbs down sef
Why black man nor dey like analysis wey go helep am improve for im life?
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by anonimi: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
baslone:

How would he have seen you? Were you the only one at the VIP or you prolly know each other?

Just asking?

nor mind the guy jare. Sebi im na billyonaire!
na the effizy, gra gra of lagosians be dat. Eko for show even if nothing dey for backup.
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by cap28: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
nigerians forever copying anything they see in the west.

is this necessary?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
baslone:

Just asking?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by eduson77(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by mployer(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Some were praying into d new year, some were partying into d same new year. Well, at d end they all got there. Tank u LORD.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
anonimi:

nor mind the guy jare. Sebi im na billyonaire!
na the effizy, gra gra of lagosians be dat. Eko for show even if nothing dey for backup.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by denzel2009: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats the bad belle rant about. I prolly love Lagos and am more Lagosian than you cos I own stakes in Lagos and will love Lagos to advance. If Lagos advances, my stakes rake in profit than presently. Point of correction, I am being unbiased, the OP was.

shocked shocked shocked see money
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
ohisola: Its was spectacular. Wasn't there bt I watched it live on tv. 2face was just somthin else. Love dis guy so muc. Infact d igbo e smoked 2 dat place was of a superior quality grin grin.

Its was rhythm unplugged 4 free! Just dat no commedians sha

I'm suspecting you also high on Igbo...
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by jackbennie: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
sanity12: Na church I dey yesterday.....I wud av loved to watch d'banj performing......

d banj was not at the show

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by cold(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats the bad belle rant about. I prolly love Lagos and am more Lagosian than you cos I own stakes in Lagos and will love Lagos to advance. If Lagos advances, my stakes rake in profit than presently. Point of correction, I am being unbiased, the OP was.

Lighten up bro,na joke abeg...chill
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Reyspin(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
You just that outta my mouth.. We can copy in this kuntiry..we go come dey form biggest ontop sef..
cap28: nigerians forever copying anything they see in the west.

is this necessary?
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Reyspin(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
You just took that outta my mouth.. We can copy in this kuntiry..we go come dey form biggest ontop sef..
cap28: nigerians forever copying anything they see in the west.

is this necessary?
Re: Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 by Revolva(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Well as we don enter new year oya tommorrow husslin continues ..money don finish 9 to 5 salary na till month end mmm hey dis january go hard oo undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Summer Bbq Was A Success! / 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.