Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital (7217 Views)

Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital by slimfit1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Godjone: btw you and them, who look more lyk an animal? Its u

Well at list I look like an animal that wouldn't suck anyone's ass unlike some people like you Political beggars so what are you looking a contract yeah you will suck Dick for the way you chatting. Go sleep buffoon read what you wrote there and think about how you sound judas.people like you will sell Nigeria for peanut. I've meet people like you. You sound like them people that will be carrying there bags like slaves.look I don't want to waste letters on people like you so move on.
Re: Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital by Godjone(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
slim fit :

Well at list I look like an animal that wouldn't suck anyone's ass unlike some people like you Political beggars so what are you looking a contract yeah you will suck Dick for the way you chatting. Go sleep buffoon read what you wrote there and think about how you sound judas.people like you will sell Nigeria for peanut. I've meet people like you. You sound like them people that will be carrying there bags like slaves.look I don't want to waste letters on people like you so move on.
nincumpøop
Re: Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital by Eziachi: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Godjone: i learnt that he was standing while exchanging pleasantries with mr president. I rily lov this president! What a caring father! He was with yakowas family last 2wks during the burial. He visited suntai while he was stil in Abuja national hospital. Yesterday again he paid a fatherly visit to one of his son (WADA). May God blex u sir.
Hopefully his next visit won't be your turn, because he wasn't visiting them to celebrate a good news.
Re: Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital by Eziachi: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
repogirl:

The doctor is a surgeon, might have come in to receive the president after a surgery process or before one and obviously d governor must have been expecting the president and so dressed up for him. What is staged about that?
People are happy dat d governor is looking well while u are looking for something that isn't there. SMH.
Why would a sick person dressed up for someone coming to empathise with him? He should have put his lipstick on, to look attractive for him.
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital by repogirl(f): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Eziachi:
Why would a sick person dressed up for someone coming to empathise with him? He should have put his lipstick on, to look attractive for him.
Only in Nigeria.

There's a difference btw sick and recovering. Did you read one of the posts here dat he stood up to talk to the president? Does that sound like someone critically ill? Besides what is he even wearing in the photo dat is soooo hot? The caftan and cap? When u are admitted in the hospital, dnt u wear clothes? are you n_aked because u r sick? Or is there a special sick person uniform I dnt know about? He decided to wear this so what is another person's blo-ody business there? I tire o! Only in Nigeria will we be bothering ourselves with trivial issues like dressing when d main point is d guy almost lost his life.
Personally I think this shows the governor wants people to see he's not as bad as they think and not start throwing a pity party for him. First he rejects treatment abroad and now dresses up to show he's alright! Thumbs up guvner!
Re: Jonathan Visits Governor Wada In Hospital by ignis: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2013
mymadam:

Yes, na GEJ's 'feared' private body guard be dat. Na bullets & explosives full dat belle oooo! I even hear say the belle de bullet-proof! Dis Jonathan sef. God bless Nigeria.
I guess that's the medical doctor, he's not a body guard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu Blows Hot In Fresh Interview, Blasts Jonathan, Yorubas / AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore / Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.