Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq (1361 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by ijebabe: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2013
The January 2013 issue of House of MaliQ Exclusive – the online magazine feature from the fabulous House of MaliQ blog features TV Presenter Yvonne “Vixen” Ekwere and Emerging rapper Uzikwendu Onunaku a.k.a Mr Osisi on the cover.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by ijebabe: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2013
The House of MaliQ team tells us all about their cover diva and divo!
Yvonne Vixen Ekwere is a talented, fun loving, laid back and down to earth lady from Akwa Ibom state. She is the last child out of 7 girls, grew up in a music oriented family, 5 singing sisters, parents who were entertainment enthusiasts and an aunt who is a Nollywood icon (Liz Benson). She is currently an entertainment correspondent and news producer with Silverbird TV and co-host of popular TV show ‘E-weekly on STV’. Before her TV job she co-hosted a radio show called “The Dance Party” on Rhythm 93.7 with IK.

Beyond Television presenting she is a showbiz/ image consultant and C.E.O of a handcrafted jewelry line called ‘ I-Bling’. She is what you would call an all round showbiz personality!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by ijebabe: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2013
World Famous Academy artiste Uzikwendu fondly called (U.Z.I ,Uzi tha Fire Spitter or Mr Osiso) is the brother of Ikechukwu Killz who most of you know is also a rapper. He was nominated for the best Afro hiphop at the NMVA 2012.
Uzikwendu Tobechi Onunaku was born on the 31st of July in London then raised in Nigeria.

Uzikwendu’s style fuses hip-hop, reggae, pop, techno, dubstep etc. He is a universal and versatile producer. His musical inspirations include Bob Marley, The Penguins, Busta Rhymes, Akon, Eminem, Fela and a lot more. Hobbies and things he loves other than music are chess, mixed martial arts, meditation and physical fitness.

Re: Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2013
I know Vixen. First time I and my sibs watched her present on Silverbird TV, my bro was like "who is this lady with the wide mouth??"

Indeed. Her lips are one gorodo of beans...

Anyhu, she is a very confident and smooth presenter.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ishilove: I know Vixen. First time I and my sibs watched her present on Silverbird TV, my bro was like "who is this lady with the wide mouth??"

Indeed. Her lips are one gorodo of beans...

Anyhu, she is a very confident and smooth presenter.

Smh.....wicked people angry
Re: Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yvonne Ekwerre strikes me as an "abebelube" person. She reminds me of the character "Thembeka Shenzi" on the etv soap Scandal!-same height, skin colour and personality.
Re: Yvonne Vixen Ekwere & Uzikwendu Onunaku On Cover Of House Of Maliq by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Smh.....wicked people angry
angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Artists / Wow they are so cute.miss Anambra Set To Hold Today (30th Oct). / FREE!!! Learn How To Healthy Bar Soap For Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.