Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,034 members, 7,866,910 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread - Education (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread (310742 Views)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / Uniport 2014 Post-graduate | Master|phd|ma| Msc |med |meng |mba|pgd Form Now Out / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Bomoobacom(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
larride: This is for those admitted into campuses of Management/Social Science , Education, Humanities and Culture, Agriculture

Acceptance fees: 25,000.......You will have to buy access card which goes for 1,000 plus bank charges that's like 26,200 for acceptance fees, after clearance, you will be told to go pay school fees and bring the teller to the admin officer so that they can activate your student portal (though you can be receiving lectures if you haven't paid your school fees, just make sure you pay in time before matriculation so you can have a matric no or before exam)
School fees breakdown: 75,000 for tuition fees, 10,000 for caution, 5,000 for ICT, 5,000 for exam, 5,000 for Sports, 5,000 for something I can't remember (lol yea...its for library), 500 for college handbook, in total 105,500 for school fees (accommodation no dey among oooo) Congratulations once again to the admitted candidates and those that will be admitted soon. Welcome to Uniosun.

#i rep team accounting, okuku

Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
okejohn1: Wat of me who meet all d requirement of uniosun both in jamb and in post utme....and i av nt been addmitted....wat will happen to me.....dey nw av d deadline 4 acceptance fee.....or iz d deadline of first choice and direct entry candidate alone?...confused state of mind....please help me...diz iz my UTME reg num and post UTME reg pin...(36301333DF/831913335636)..,,please i rili need help..... if u cn help me jux contact me Num:08139662350 2go:johnjunit FACEBOOK:oke john....thank u
The CRS in subjects combination is a problem bro,and ur score aggregate is relatively low. Because the course u applied for is a very competative course. 60% of predites applied for that course U should have chosen a course that would accommodate ur subject combination. U still have hope anyways. Go to God in prays and get ppl involve
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by okejohn1(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2013
goodmercy:
The CRS in subjects combination is a problem bro,and ur score aggregate is relatively low. Because the course u applied for is a very competative course. 60% of predites applied for that course U should have chosen a course that would accommodate ur subject combination. U still have hope anyways. Go to God in prays and get ppl involve
can't they give me anoda course?..bt at least i made d general requirement
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2013
drhammed: Quit whining
and being nasty and
address the issue like an
educated fellow. That
Nigeria's govt is full of
incompetent fellows isnt
news but what's news is
ASUU and supposed
intellectuals being endowed
with unmitigated greed.
Pres Yaradua made a
fundamental error in
selecting academicians to
negotiate on behalf of the
govt and once they came
out with an agreement, he
felt compelled to sign just
to end a lingering strike - a
mistake was made no
doubt, but why would a
band of self acclaimed
intellectuals driven by
nothing but greed seek to
take advantage of an
incompetent government
to the detriment of the
entire nation? Please tell me
why this greedy men want
to revamp Nigerias
university through their
personal bank accounts
you've said it all bro, they're trying their possible best to take advantage of an incompetent government.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2013
goodmercy:
No! No!! No!!! bro, for the first time u made a wrong analysis, I'll take it as a mistake tho, ONE: 60% of pre degree students didn't chose Linguistics, cos like 60% actually went for Eng n Intl studies, almost 20% went for History and almost 20% went for Linguistics n comm studies. French was relatively low with less than 4% applicants. 2: About the subject combo, there's nothing wrong with it, if he can't gain admission with a: eng, lit, govt crs into Linguistics, then I don't think there's any other Arts n Humanity course he can gain admission into with the subject combos. All of my friends that gained admission followed that combination, but what I can just say is that his score is kinda low, cos there might still be like 200 applicants that fared better than him out there waiting for admission into the same course. He should just step up and work towards his admission! Bottomline is that, nothing is wrong with either his results nor combinations.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2013
okejohn1: can't they give me anoda course?..bt at least i made d general requirement
bro, I must commend you for not keeping all this to urself, u've always voiced out, nothing's wrong with using WAEC and GCE combination @uniosun cos they even accept WAEC and NECO combinations, and nothing is wrong with ur JAMB combinations too. I guess u're just a unlucky not to av ur name on merit, story might change wen the school uploads the name, so just believe. But I still repeat, nothing is wrong with ur results. May GOD help u, and help urself too
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2013
chiboc1: how do i print my admission letter? Pls if you have done yourz just lemme know the steps pls o

Cool down nah. Just get the jamb admission/result checker at jamb office in your area. Its 1k.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by yetunsbay(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2013
mayorall:

Cool down nah. Just get the jamb admission/result checker at jamb office in your area. Its 1k.
bro can u pls help write out grades based on gpa,I mean 1st class,2:1 etc
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2013
sapientia1: No! No!! No!!! bro, for the first time u made a wrong analysis, I'll take it as a mistake tho, ONE: 60% of pre degree students didn't chose Linguistics, cos like 60% actually went for Eng n Intl studies, almost 20% went for History and almost 20% went for Linguistics n comm studies. French was relatively low with less than 4% applicants. 2: About the subject combo, there's nothing wrong with it, if he can't gain admission with a: eng, lit, govt crs into Linguistics, then I don't think there's any other Arts n Humanity course he can gain admission into with the subject combos. All of my friends that gained admission followed that combination, but what I can just say is that his score is kinda low, cos there might still be like 200 applicants that fared better than him out there waiting for admission into the same course. He should just step up and work towards his admission! Bottomline is that, nothing is wrong with either his results nor combinations.

Boomboom

Thk u bro i always stand to be corrected. But if he had taken any language subjects he would have been considered. My course is history and Int'l studies, I was given admission aheead of ppl who scored more than I did, my score aggregate was 56.5% and two my friends who scored 61% ,and 65% respectively. My combination was Eng,govt,Econs and maths. But because of maths I was considered ahead of my peeps. They their combo as Eng,lit,crs and govt
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2013
Ask me what maths have to do with that course, but maths is father of all subjects while Eng. Lang is the mother.any where u go maths u alwys be considered first. Oke John pray hard so that ur name comes out in d nxt list
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by sapientia1(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2013
goodmercy:

Boomboom

Thk u bro i always stand to be corrected. But if he had taken any language subjects he would have been considered. My course is history and Int'l studies, I was given admission aheead of ppl who scored more than I did, my score aggregate was 56.5% and two my friends who scored 61% ,and 65% respectively. My combination was Eng,govt,Econs and maths. But because of maths I was considered ahead of my peeps. They their combo as Eng,lit,crs and govt
ok bro, but that combo: maths, eng, econs n literature!....u're the first person I'll see using that combination for an arts n humanity course, its ONE IN A MILLION bro. Lemie ask, did u find any of ur course mate that used the same or likely the same? M just surprised
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Ashley2389: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Ashley2389: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Pls help! How do I use the access card given to me wen I bought the acceptance card?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by opeodun(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Ashley2389: Pls help! How do I use the access card given to me wen I bought the acceptance card?
Login into ur portal
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Boomboom

Ignore ASUU’s demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU tell FG
on november 01, 2013 at 8:57 pm in news
By JOHNBOSCO AGBAKWURU Abuja
NON Teaching staff in tertiary institutions in Nigeria, have advised the Federal Government to ignore the Memorandum of Understanding it entered into with the striking lecturers on the aegis of Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, saying its implementation would lead to another round of crisis.
The Non Teaching Staff comprising Non-Academic Staff Union of Education and Associated Institutions, NASU, National Association of Academic Technologists, NAAT, and Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities,SSANU rather advised government to implement the 2009 agreements it entered with the unions in tertiary institutions.
In a statement signed by Samson Ugwoke, President of SSANU and spokesperson of NAAT, SSANU and NASU tited, ‘Our stand on the on-going ASUU strike’, the unions sympathised with ASUU but noted that the MoU was not in the best interest of the education sector.

Cross section of stakeholders at a meeting to review the ongoing strike by ASUU held at the Trenchard Hall of the University of Ibadan on Monday. Photo by Dare Fasube
It stated “We sympathise and solidarise with our sister union, ASUU over their long drawn struggle for the welfare of their members. We urged the government to build more confidence in governance, at all times, by respecting agreements it freely enters into with unions.
”However, we caution that any settlement of the current dispute must take into account the interests of all the university-based unions (NAAT, SSANU, NASU and ASUU). The three Non-Teaching Staff Unions of NAAT, SSANU and NASU are opposed to any extraneous demands by either ASUU or any group in the university which are prejudicial to the welfare of our members.
”Our stand is that government should jettison the so called ASUU’s Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and concentrate on full implementation of the 2009 FGN/Unions agreements which border on staff conditions of service and welfare, and increased funding to universities.
”The MOU being referred to by ASUU is for their selfish end and it is bound to generate more crises in the university sub-sector.
The Non-Teaching Staff Unions in the universities will stoutly resist any attemp t to ‘sell’ the universities to ASUU.
”All university based unions signed agreements in 2009 with the government, it is therefore advised that all contentious issues in all the agreements be settled holistically to avoid a ‘relay race’ in strike actions in the universities.
”The implementation of any union’s MOU should not come in between the period of implementation of signed agreements rather, such items in the MOU should wait to be re-negotiated in another agreement(s).”
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Ashley2389: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2013
opeodun: Login into ur portal
I logged in into the e portal but it asking for password
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
goodmercy: Ask me what maths have to do with that course, but maths is father of all subjects while Eng. Lang is the mother.any where u go maths u alwys be considered first. Oke John pray hard so that ur name comes out in d nxt list
Goodmercy.....thanks 4 letting them know the supremacy of mathematics as d father of all subjects.....I rep maths department!......how was ur night?
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2013
I dnt rili knw what u r asking
yetunsbay: bro can u pls help write out grades based on gpa,I mean 1st class,2:1 etc
But if it's what i think
1st class : 4.5 - 5.0
2nd class upper: 3.5 - 4.49
2nd class lower: 2.5 - 3.49
Third class: 1.5 - 2.49.....
Anythng below that is hell....3rd class sef na pure hell!....
As drhammed said....Its advisable to have at least 4.0 in ur 100level
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Ashley2389: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Damifest(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2013
Ashley2389: somebody say something
login to ur post utme portal,then u will see acceptance clearance there,then use ur acceptance clearance card n fill in some details in wic it will displays..bt "access card" cant be use nw...u will use it 4 "course registration.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by goodmercy: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
sapientia1: ok bro, but that combo: maths, eng, econs n literature!....u're the first person I'll see using that combination for an arts n humanity course, its ONE IN A MILLION bro. Lemie ask, did u find any of ur course mate that used the same or likely the same? M just surprised
no
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by opeodun(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2013
I mean ur post utme portal
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Mhizsleek(f): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2013

http://postutme.uniosun.edu.ng
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by drhammed: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pass : 1.0 - 1.49 (dats Probation),mind u ,Uniosun av stopd using dt,xo uniosun wl nw b using 1.5cgpa as d new probation ,anytin below dat ,myt leads to withdrawal.. May God help Us all.. # TEAM COA #
Dr.'Hesjay:
I dnt rili knw what u r asking
But if it's what i think
1st class : 4.5 - 5.0
2nd class upper: 3.5 - 4.49
2nd class lower: 2.5 - 3.49
Third class: 1.5 - 2.49.....
Anythng below that is hell....3rd class sef na pure hell!....
As drhammed said....Its advisable to have at least 4.0 in ur 100level
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by chuksisaac: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
@mayowa.ave printed ma acceptance clearance form,is dat all 4 now?nd wat wuld we use d access card 4
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by folly1996(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
which bank in ibadan can one pay 4 d acceptance fee
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by busayhour(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ashley2389: Pls help! How do I use the access card given to me wen I bought the acceptance card?
keep it 4 now.it for ur course registration wen u resume
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by mayorall(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
chuksisaac: @mayowa.ave printed ma acceptance clearance form,is dat all 4 now?nd wat wuld we use d access card 4

Yup. Keep the card for your course reg.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
folly1996: which bank in ibadan can one pay 4 d acceptance fee
You can't pay your acceptance fee in Ibadan. Kindly go to Wema bank along station road in Osogbo. You can pay it there.
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Vakinmuyiwa: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
mayorall:

I am doing fine, what about you sir?.
I'm doing good too. Yes! our second semester results must have been ready by now. Abi wat do you think??
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
I heard is ready o
....but They will past it on d notice board as soon as we resume....
Re: Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
I heard is ready o
....but They will past it on d notice board or send send it to our school email as soon as we resume....

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (225) (Reply)

Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.