Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 - Sports (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 (74833 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Acecube(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
mediainspired: At least from dis match, i know Kwambe Solomon (No 5), Brown Ideye & dat No 13 wont make d afcon list
guy shut up..it was Brown ideye who started the game with confidence for nigeria which later spread to the rest and mind you he played as a winger instead of his prefered no 9 position. The did very well oh
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by nomshu(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
All d bad belle guz on dis forum hollighost fire! Wit new yr no change of attitutes. Na NG go carry dis nations. C great display by d supper boys. Up Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Catalonia plays individual ball,not a team game.they are killed by overconfidence.super eagle plays team game.i think keshi did well.
semid4lyfe: Catalonia is running out of ideas and getting rather desperate

We can nick this match. . .all we need is 1 goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by aoezekiel(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
What a dullest one sided game. I cant believe if nigeria tactics can match nation's cup standard what i saw is nt encouraging

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

It is only ''unexpected'' because idiotic, self-hating fools who call themselves Nigerians see no value in themselves or in anything they do. So they always expect the worst like the cursed buffoons they are.

But for those of us who know the worth of Nigeria - football-wise and otherwise - there was absolutely NOTHING ''unexpected'' about that result.

And you can take that to the bank.

May your days be long..
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Awofy: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
ROSSIKE:

It is only ''unexpected'' because idiotic, self-hating fools who call themselves Nigerians see no value in themselves or in anything they do. So they always expect the worst like the cursed buffoons they are.

But for those of us who know the worth of Nigeria - football-wise and otherwise - there was absolutely NOTHING ''unexpected'' about that result.

And you can take that to the bank.

Thanks my brother,u know it not everyone who called themselves Nigerian are indeed Nigerian,Nigeria is an open ground for any country to come in to and do what they like, because we don't have data, i can't imagine a Togolese fight me in queue during voter registration, so it was the breed of this kind of people that are fool and unpatriotic Nigerian, don't be surprise any one does that, just tell the person to go change nationality and stop being a Nigerian.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Xfactoria: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
aoezekiel: What a dullest one sided game. I cant believe if nigeria tactics can match nation's cup standard what i saw is nt encouraging

Pessimist!!! What more do you want? Do you know who they were up against?

Catalonians only beat us in possession and I don't see any team in the world who will beat them at that. Our boys put up a decent and respectable showing. Give them kudos for once.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Kaxmytex(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]Wif d lyks of carles puyol,pedro,xavi hernadez,andres iniesta,etc......if i dey among d super chicken squad wey dem wan fixture 4 dat match,i go pretend as if i dey sick cuz dat catalona squad wey i dey see so,dem fit disgrace any team o[/size]

[size=28pt]anyway sha,anything fit apun...our super chicken fit prove me wrong....i rep team 9ja till i kpai[/size]
dis is wot i said yesterday...
[size=28pt]i underated my country...luk at hw dey surprise me wit dere superb performance naw.....neva in my life will i try such a thing again[/size]

[size=28pt]oya! Let's go dere.....here we kum,south africa,we're kumin 2 lift d afcon 2013 trophy,no b say we wan kum mark register dis tym around...we won dis trophy 19yrs ago nd we're winning it dis year...behold! here kums d super eagles,d slayer of d catalans nd d GIANT OF AFRICA....NIGERIA..[/size]
[size=28pt]i rep #team 9ja till i die[/size]

Abeg,wetin chelsea dey play? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigerian football is on its reviving course. Well done Coach Keshi !

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by amusie: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
i love super chicken die,i said it ,the match will end up in draw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
sarutobie:
Puyol,sergio busquet,xavi,tello played for catalonia..
dont forget bojan and jodi alba
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Kudanis(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Acecube: guy shut up..it was Brown ideye who started the game with confidence for nigeria which later spread to the rest and mind you he played as a winger instead of his prefered no 9 position. The did very well oh

Is that enough reason to tell him to shut up?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by inice(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
That trophy , is it a symbol nations cup?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
zobo-i-zee:
Man of the match nigerian side- kenneth omeruo. Poor passes. Typical super eagles trait. We were subdued tru-out our half. Defensively we were well organized but the midfield was totally over-played half field.
so, what is your point, are you angry that we drew the match or what
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Super turkey must not be deceived by the draw.i do not think catalonia prepare for the match.catalonia is not ranked in fifa list.nigeria is ranked 52.superstars without team work is nothing.
X-factoria:

Pessimist!!! What more do you want? Do you know who they were up against?

Catalonians only beat us in possession and I don't see any team in the world who will beat them at that. Our boys put up a decent and respectable showing. Give them kudos for once.
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Smooyis(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Congratulations to Stephen Keshi, super eagles, Nigerians and my broda Onazi Ogenyi
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by slex(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Abeg ooo hope nigeria will not go and defend bronze medal again. we need at least silver better gold. good performance, we need to work on our left wing. just my views
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by haibe(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
dozydre: dont forget bojan and jodi alba

Including pique and montoya
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
I regret tge fact that martins wont be going to SA.but my biggest dissappoint is not seeing the likes of gege soriola and ekigho ehiosun blossoming after so much promises under siasia..soriola was the best npl defender till he left for south africa..ehiosun was our best striker till he went to turkey..Another good npl player is uzoenyi..i hope he continues to work hard and improve his game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by ayd91(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
now everybody's representing Naija, once we draw or lose our opening match at AFCON they'll switch sides and start swearing at both coach and players.
Being a fan goes beyond good times alone, but all bad times too.
Proudly Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Stanvick1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]*Winks* to all the pessimists in the house who didn't believe in super eagles....The most important thing,my dear eagles,is that we got a good result against the star studded side..AFCON 2013;Africa go feel our presence....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
It was nice drawing today and also nice seeing our players try to fight against the Catalans. Let us not take our eyes off the fact that we were out played today.

I will take it that a team is built from the back to the front and coach Keshi is handling the defense first.

I want to see us return back to the golden days when we were not scared of going toe to toe with the world greatest. I hope Coach Keshi does more scouting and find unearthed gems. Also please give Ibrahim RABIU more playing time.

Well CONGRATS to the players.

You players have now been promoted from GREEN CHICKENS to SUPER CHICKENS. I hope by the nations Cup, you graduate to GREEN EAGLES. Later by the World Cup you all can become SUPER EAGLES again.
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Laalamed: Super turkey must not be deceived by the draw.i do not think catalonia prepare for the match.catalonia is not ranked in fifa list.nigeria is ranked 52.superstars without team work is nothing.

You wouldnt have said that if they had beaten us 6-0..
Nigeria played against spain..dont be deceived by that name catalona..you guys make it seem like they are moldova..they can hammer teams like germany or england.
This match is just to select the final 23.i dont think keshi wilk be that naive to think he has arrived.i think this is one of the bravest things he has done.the other is kicking that thrash osaze into the sewer he belongs to.
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Meholy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigeria!!! I said it earlier, I beleive in them, keshi is the man. D problem with Nigerians dy dnt hv strong faith.... Just bcox dy hv strng player in d world doesnt mean dy are beta than us. Lets start showing love and suport 4 our country the way we do for our clubs.. Up 9ja..
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
Stanvick1: *Winks* to all the pessimists in the house who didn't believe in super eagles....The most important thing,my dear eagles,is that we got a good result against the star studded side..AFCON 2013;Africa go feel our presence....

Result isn't the most important team but progression in your play. Spain in the past used to fail out of competitions but they kept on focusing on perfecting the ART OF POSSESSION FOOTBALL. Today they are one of the greatest teams in football history (Two Euro cup and a world cup in 5 years).

I hope coach Keshi keeps working on our play and not get carried away with this result.
cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Very good result. I know the SEE-NO-GOOD and HEAR-NO-GOOD pessimits are terribly disappointed. This is just the beginning and their disappointment will continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by toprealman: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
gbosaa:

You wouldnt have said that if they had beaten us 6-0..
Nigeria played against spain..dont be deceived by that name catalona..you guys make it seem like they are moldova..they can hammer teams like germany or england.
This match is just to select the final 23.i dont think keshi wilk be that naive to think he has arrived.i think this is one of the bravest things he has done.the other is kicking that thrash osaze into the sewer he belongs to.
If only you can lace a football boot properly. So Osaze is now thrash abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
ayd91: now everybody's representing Naija, once we draw or lose our opening match at AFCON they'll switch sides and start swearing at both coach and players.
Being a fan goes beyond good times alone, but all bad times too.
Proudly Naija.
hope u stood by them after 2010 world cup uptill now, say d truth o

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by akinsanmiobafemi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Nigeria my nigeria! Up eagles!
Re: Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 by Tolexander: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
vladimiros: IF CATALONIA CAN DO IT

WHY CAN'T BIAFRA HAVE THEIR TEAM?

EVEN OGONI LAND CAN HAVE THEIR TEAMS

I WILL SUPPORT A TEAM LIKE THAT
read about the spainish history very well, catalonia has an autonomy which can make then to feature like an independent region in some aspects. They were trying to exist as a country before the then president Franco Fransisco subdued the agitation.
Nigeria has a unification of her entire regions as a federal republic with no autonomy granted to any of them. This started in 1966 immediately Gen Aguiyi Ironsi became the president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia / Muhammad Ali’s Son ‘dumps’ Wife And Children After Inheriting $80million From La / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.