Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

.. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (6762 Views)

Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by NoiseMaker1: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
donchi5050: I jst dey murder BEEr for one corner I no smile o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no kill yourself or do wot is not pleasing in the eyes of God
Re: .. by BeraBera(f): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year Nairalanders. I've been damn too busy since morning. I slept, cooked, ate, saw some movies, watched TV, prayed, played music and danced real good. I just went out now to hang out with my Man and friends.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ate and slept all through, now I have mild indigestion and 2 of my mainest guys just visited. Presently watching tv. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: .. by Callotti: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
In bed!
Worked the night before!
Had a special mother-daughter New Year's day!
Absolutely blissful.
Time to pamper ourselves. . . off to the beauty palour. . . HAIR AND NAILS DAY!

Sooooooooooo off today and loving it!

It is gonna be another good and productive year.

Hallelujah!!!! cool

ALL WEAPONS FASHIONED. . . .CONTINUE TO FAIL!

Mu che che che che che che
Re: .. by zeennurei(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Just been indoor through out resting and watching my series
Re: .. by delkuf(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
I went to d beach, had a swell time. A frnd jst called me that their is faaji some where, am going there
Re: .. by pearl360(f): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Went on a date with a friend. Had fun though....
Re: .. by yogun(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Woke up @ my mom's
Prepared Edikang ikong soup
Headed home to prepare food for my family and have been indoor since then.
More like a family day
Re: .. by Exponental(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am presently on Baron Romero (red wine) among other fun
Re: .. by donigspain(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Presently eating from my mum's pot... E don tey o. Nothing like mama's homemade food.
Heading back to my base tomorrow!
Re: .. by iamdsam: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
No money so I sit down dey look back of tv throughout the day shocked
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
I've been indoors since I left church this morning .I've been having fun all alone...I had fried yam with stew and chicken, cashew nuts with chilled juice. Musical selections added some flavor to my lonely groove !
Re: .. by donchi5050(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
I jst dey murder BEER for one corner I no smile o!!!!!.

Re: .. by Emmy9ite(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Business, business, business. That's my hobby, its a part of me.
I ve been brain storming and working out how i will stun the world this 2013. #IBelieveICan
Re: .. by touchplay(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
pretim: mine was boring nobody to take me out, just sleeping since morning, oh poor me
.....aah,send mi ya Location n digits asap...lemme do u a remixd opposite
Re: .. by lillyveezy: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
It seems that homes peep are much.
Me too,it was church,sleep,back to church,cook,eat,sleep,sleep & sleep!
Re: .. by drake2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
eduson77: Travelled to facebook city in the morning.from there I twitted a taxi man for a pick up to yahoo metro station where I saw my friend at pinging platform.I asked him whatsapp but got no reply which made me drove away to youtube industrial area,after which my car breaked down at nairalanda..was just like experience today
Beautiful construction, except 4d 'made me drove away' and 'breaked down'??
Re: .. by hizaya61(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
At home with friends and family
Re: .. by Lordswillsmith(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
it was fun and partin all nite
Re: .. by hollas2jnr(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2013
Just at home with ma siblings watched wrestling n later movies. Visited no one n no one visited.
Re: .. by VirginFinder: 12:45am On Jan 02, 2013
Was at home all through - wining & dining.
Didn't as much as step out of the gate.
It's been an awesome yuletide to the glory of God.
May we celebrate many more by God's grace.Amen.
Re: .. by specialguest(f): 1:51am On Jan 02, 2013
The day started with a midnight service to mark the new year followed by a little family party @ 1am because I have a brother who was born january 1st. After the party I slept and woke up around 3pm for a lunch in honour of the celebrant. Then we all went out to studio 24 for some good shots! Afterall good memories are best captured in the spirit of the moment...
Oooops I forgot to bake a birthday cake for my brother yesterday so I am awake now @ 1.45am baking .. Haha so much for family! What a Happy new year for me
Re: .. by GboyegaD(m): 4:26am On Jan 02, 2013
Visiting D.C. with a friend to see a friend of ours. We got to Silver Spring area around 12:02am and most likely we will get a ticket soon because the camera caught us over speeding. We eventually missed our 12midnight deadline of arriving at the church cry cry cry. We came to the friend's place after service, ate and we all went to sleep. Woke up and she cooked us Vegetarian Fried Rice which was nice. However, we pleaded with her in the evening to follow us to Target because I need to pick up some few items unfortunately, she forgot to turn off the gas she was cooking with. She remembered while we are at target and had to rush back home all to meet the food totally burnt but thank God we did not raze down the apartment complex on New Year's Day and good also that she had disconnected her smoke detector so no alarm was raised. Sincerely, it's been fun galore.
Re: .. by babymama3: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: BTW, I dnt do New Year,...
My stepdad decided to take his kids on a treat,..I jst had to go,...we 1st went to a hotel(ORCHID HOTEL), see crowd, guys and babes sme witout bearing(dey find dates), d pool was ovacrowded. Dad culdnt hve his kids swim der, so na to Pami joint,... Down d road to Anwai and der we drank Pami and chop fresh fish,...d kids dem nearly high(d anger wen dem take no swim na im dem use enta d Pami)
grin grin grin grin

O my world! shocked shocked shocked
Is that a 7 year old kid drinking palmy?
You people want to turn a primary 2 kid into a drunkard before he he could learn to baff sef ?
Lord have mercy
Re: .. by Etumgbe(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2013
eduson77: Travelled to facebook city in the morning.from there I twitted a taxi man for a pick up to yahoo metro station where I saw my friend at pinging platform.I asked him whatsapp but got no reply which made me drove away to youtube industrial area,after which my car breaked down at nairalanda..was just like experience today
and u had 2go

1 Like

Re: .. by Donyahoozee: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Manchester united made my New year 2 be special, with the emphatic victory over wigan.
Re: .. by Mcyoung(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: .. by jimmykeed(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2013
Booz¡n out wif ma niqqaz @fg club house,2be precise{ascon}...pool wuz too crowðeð...
Re: .. by Zico0(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
After service, went home and slept till 8am. Then i cleaned my room and that of my younger ones, the harmattan no be here, then i helped momsi in d kitchen. So i had breakfast at 12pm. Cleaned the kitchen till 5pm with so much cooking. New year don finish be dat na. Played me keifer sutherland thru the rest of day. Party dey outside but i was too tired to attend.
Re: .. by Skmoda360(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
I didn't go to church during watchnight service cuz I was tipsy and I slept off, the next day too, I didn't go for new year service...
Re: .. by eduson77(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
English hard my brother, tell me the correct word to use abeg.am always ready to learn..
drake2:
Beautiful construction, except 4d 'made me drove away' and 'breaked down'??
Re: .. by damep: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smart Views Projects (architecture - Design & Build) / An Immigration Officer Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Idiotic Messages From My Mailbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.