Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Did You Spend Your Weekend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (29838 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What's Your Weekend Routine Like / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by solo2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2005
my weekend was well spent, with friends and family friday to saturday and off to the chuch on sunday morning and good rest after the church service. cool cool cool
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by kazey(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2005
My weekend was spend in front of the computer, doing what i best know of..........
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by ashley(f): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2005
my weekend wasnt bad though it was kinda boring just like other weekends.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Ra(f): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2005
In the library... how boring. Just this week to go, just this week.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Angelgal(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2005
Ra dear if you were studying for an exam then it will be worth it in the end, and like you said, just this week to go and then you can give the library a break.

Now how did I spend my weekend. Let's see...I stayed home watching movies till I realised I had to shop and cook or starve! Went to church on Sunday...could not put off cleaning up the house anymore.The option of creepy crawlies taking up residence did not appeal to me at all! grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by tayotina(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2005
I spent my weekend indoors cos I was a little bit down.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2005
I was planning to spend my weekend on Nairaland.com, as usual, but I was 'down' (like a server) for most of Saturday and Sunday.

On a good note, during the same period I was able to install a special piece of software that would make my work of updating and adding new features to the Nairaland forum much, much faster.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by bolasho(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2005
My w'kend was nice, I was with my loved one on Saturday and on Sunday i went to school (Lasu PT), after school i hanged out with friends in my area. I missed the football march between Nigeria and Rwanda due to an unscheduled lecture we had during that time at school.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by hotpikin(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2005
Was at home all weekend. Went to church of course.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Greatpeter(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2005
I work all day. If on time off no much work.
I go to Church on Sundays, consults after service.
saturdays are still for consultation and rest at thesame time but it is hectic at times.
I travel a lot too.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Ra(f): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2005
A bit late to talk about my weekend seeing as another one is right at the door.... but talk about it I still will wink

I went out of town (well, just about 2 hours drive really) to see my uncle, his wife and my cousin. I had such a wonderful time. On Saturday night, my cousin's friend threw his engagement party and we were there till about 2 am. I met his friends for the first time but we all hit it off like gas and fire. I had been a bit prepared not to like them cos they,.. well...... I was the only black person there and had thought they might all act funny but we could have been friends forever really. My aunt is white, which makes my cousin half-caste.

Anyways, Sunday was spent in the 'woods'. It was an experience for me as well o, cos that was my first time ever going for a walk in the woods save for my days as an Agric student in FGGC Shagamu. As the British custom is, we went to the pub thereafter and I ... very reluctantly came back home and prepared for work. Thank God it's Friday again tomorrow.

wink
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by olaide07(f): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2005
It was my birthday and you know what it would be-PARTY
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Motee(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2005
Happy Birthday Laide O7.

Was in School throughout.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by tcherokee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2005
Spent my weekend watching the complete 3rd season of 24. Lovely series if u can get your hand on it i recommend it completely. finished watching season 2 hopefully I'll finish season 3 today. looking for season 4 though. Apart from that my weekend was boooring.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Pinky(f): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2005
my weekend was spent at work..on both days {saturday & sunday} i was on duty frm 7am till 8pm..i only went home each night to eat suya & crash...nut then..it was fun working
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by nike4luv(f): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2005
Shopping grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by hotangel2(f): 4:12am On Aug 02, 2005
ohh my weekend ehh?

Well my weekend was spent Wonderfully. Starting from friday evening. My friends came over, we swam and danced and kind of partied. On saturday i came online, did some stuffs... (on nairaland and some websites).... I went to the mall with my friends, saw some movies (wedding crashers and Sky high) and then we shopped of course. I got me some skirts (it's summer) and some other stuffs. We came home and decided to all go get some movies from the blockbuster. We got two movies (upside of anger and man of the house), both movies were stupid (i was on nairaland while watching the movie..because they were like..so boring). My friends left after the whole thing --- except one.

On sunday we woke up late (i and my other friend), due to the fact that we slept late on saturday.so uhmm we missed church (my dad isn't much of a church goer, so if i don't wake him or tell him there's church, he won't bother waking me up for church). I came on nairaland.... Went to swim with my friend, he is like so crazy (he almost drown me). My dad bought us KFC and we ate. We fooled arround (i and my friend) and I came online (i can't go through a day without comming online). I stayed online through the night...and talked on the phone..and we actually watched nigerian movies (Games women Play 1&2).....Damn..one of the best Nigerian movies of all time. Well organized and well timed.

I slept by 6:00/30am and woke up by 1:00pm monday. that was my weekend. My friend left not long ago. I am so sad he left. Well to cure my boredom..i am online, doing what i do best............. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by nike4luv(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2005
yay!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by iice(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2007
Friend's bday party @ the club, got sloshed but still have some drinks on reserve grin. Then sleep oh sleep!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by chiegemba(f): 1:41am On May 21, 2007
Worked & Studied on Sat. then did a friend a favor 2 watch her kids on Sun. "Actually got me thinkin if i would want kids in future" undecided
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by OmoEko1(f): 1:45am On May 21, 2007
My weekend was terrible cry cry cry cry and i did nothing expect watch naija movies sad sad sad
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by neelsel(f): 1:46am On May 21, 2007
Books! Books! and more Books!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by minute(f): 2:04am On May 21, 2007
studn and workn at the same time,i have an exam to write in bout a couple of weeks.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by somto13: 2:39am On May 21, 2007
let me see Friday, went to sleep. On Saturday, cleaned the house and had guests so I had to cater to them. On Sunday, I went to church and got a NEW cell phone because my other one was tripping
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Ndipe(m): 3:16am On May 21, 2007
My weekend was nice. I attended an Art and wine festival and in the evening, drove an hour plus for a wake-keeping ceremony at a family friend's place. Headed home past 1 a.m and missed getting into an accident, Thank God. There was this abandoned car, - presumably, it had been in an accident- on my lane, that I had just noticed. As soon as I saw it, my heart beat accelerated, a sign that I had just missed being in a car accident. I stepped on my brakes, hoping that I caught it on time and then swerved to the left lane cautiously and drove off. My happiness: Thank God for preventing an accident on my way. My regrets? I should have called up the cops about this abandoned car, to prevent any accident. It was a close shave indeed.

Today, was at the festival again, and then attended evening services. Now back at home, writing my experiences on Nairaland.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by samsilo(m): 4:34am On May 21, 2007
@neelsel,hope you get through those books with success.
@ Ndipe ,I thank God for your escape , would have been a sad story that.
My weekend, worked through it. Just managed to make it to church before going to work on Sunday.
Man, these guys know how to sweat you for every pound you get
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by globalaid(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2007
my weekend, hmmmmmm, spent it with my family.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by mekoyo(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2007
My weekend was nice. I did some house clean ups, walked around and hmmmmmmm watched my game chelsea vs man united. It was really great cause we ended up winning, and went to church on sunday and spend the remaining time on the computer.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by BillGatesFan(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2007
Na waaoooooooo! This weekend to me was really a sweet one oooooo. After church I was just sleeping in my house oooo na im this my baby where I was not even expecting to my house yesterday just appear from nowhere. Saying she just thought it wise to be with me today,I smile. later she went straight to the Kitchen and prepeard a nice meal for both of us, after that she personally hold my hand and take me to the bedroom where the really thing happen shey you understand what I mean,she just left this morning.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by seun001(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2007
my wkend,

well made the most of it by really sleeping,cos i wake up early to go to work and return late,went to c a few friends and wnt to church,watched the FA cup finals.and thats just abt it.cheers
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by Kemjisuper(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2007
Had a nice time at the beach on Saturday wink, and rushed back home just in time to catch the FA cup Finals! coolUp CHELSEA!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Weekend? by PrincessM(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2007
spent my weekend washing and cleaning up, twas really tiring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / Have You Seen The PDP Campaign Elephant? (see It Here) / 10 Most Precious Gemstones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.