Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? - Food (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? (71461 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / 15 Ways Of Drinking Garri / What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by dominobaby(f): 7:57pm On May 12, 2007
gala sausage roll and superyogO! Hmmm. . . .best combination. *i'm in a traffic jam right about now*
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 10:37am On May 13, 2007
My bro's special Iced Tea grin to wash down ma mediterranean chicken
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
coconut rice and steamed Salmon  grin
wash them down with cold water (nothing like cold water on a hot summer day)  cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2007
Eating what i have been craving for some days now - half of a whole blueberry cheese cake grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omowhyou(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2007
to be frank i just finish eating CORN and COCONUT with a BAG of SACHET WATER. YOU DIG
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2007
Tart, some brownies and a four seasons juice drink
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Busta(f): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2007
coffee and some chocolate chips cookies.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2007
feel like having strawberry Frappucino

having long throat of cooked Ofin (ugu/pumkin seed), catalystic Uben with boiled corn.

desperate for snail stew and hot rice.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2007
gonna have some black beans and fish thingy thing grin grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 3:52am On Oct 14, 2007
Jamaican beef Pattie ! yuck! angry and some cold carrot juice
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by almondjoy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2007
Yam Porridge/bushmeat/dried fish sauce. Drinking water with all those calories.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge25(f): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2007
omoge:

desperate for snail stew and hot rice.

i saw some frozen snails at this ghanian market today, i was so tempted to pick up some and make snail stew but i passed sad
Omoge do you get yours fresh or you buy it frozen?

@post: im slurping on a strawberry milkshake from sonics
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2007
@topic

Am just drinking some Vsoy Milk. just had a huge lunch.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omowhyou(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
i just went through some toasted yam and stew
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by havanah: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2007
green olives tongue
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omowhyou(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2007
I just destroyed a bowl of pounded yam and Egusi soap with two sachet of pure water
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ omoge25

oh, i never buy egbin here o and i never will. stuffs from home they sell in the store here are not of good quality.

last year, a good friend and a classmate was going home. my mom happened to call me and asked what i felt like eating. trust me i told her egbin/ire oma stew smiley.

so she bought them in large quantities (very huge ones smiley). she cleaned and fried them real good the night before my friend was leaving. i was the one to pick her up so was able to get my egbins  grin right on time and kept them frozen. my mom also package large quantity of hausa fish (smoked cat fish) for me. they are all out now lol.

i chop that meat/enjoyed it real goood. Now I'm missing it badly  grin.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2007
na topic wey contain food we go find Omoge. grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 1:55am On Oct 16, 2007
@ davidylan

You fit kill me with laughter  grin grin grin grin oh goodness gracious am dying with laughter o.

so na me you dey take style yab eh?  grin grin

davidylan:

na topic wey contain food we go find Omoge. grin

see, mom trained me well now  grin. i carried it along to Roch  grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 16, 2007
lol @ omoge
No be my fault, i just seem to find your name everywhere good food is the topic. grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omowhyou(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2007
I believe Omoge and food have a symbiotic relationship.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2007
lol well done!! you don join david eh?

let me get done wacking this Jollof rice and asparagus bo  cheesy

omowhyou:

Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2007
omowhyou:

no be lie! grin Even as she replied your post she just had to mention she was eating jollof rice.
Her new name should be - Omogoodfood.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omoge(f): 1:21am On Oct 17, 2007
davidylan:

no be lie! grin Even as she replied your post she just had to mention she was eating jollof rice.
Her new name should be - Omogoodfood.

laughing grin grin ewoo grin grin

true i made Jollof rice on saturday and am still enjoying it grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by netotse(m): 1:33am On Oct 17, 2007
me thinks am going to mosey along yo the kitchen an whip up some garium sulphate sturvs
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 1:49am On Oct 17, 2007
Bacardi on the rocks cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 17, 2007
ikamefa:

Bacardi on the rocks cheesy

na the new name for ice-cold soaked garri be this?
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by ikamefa(f): 2:09am On Oct 17, 2007
davidylan:

na the new name for ice-cold soaked garri be this?

he! he! " grin "LMBBAO cheesy can't remember the last time i soaked G2SO4

naaaaaaaaah 'tis the real thingy cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by netotse(m): 2:31am On Oct 17, 2007
ikamefa:

he! he! " grin "LMBBAO cheesy can't remember the last time i soaked G2SO4
may God in his infinite mercy forgive u cos u kno not wot u miss grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omowhyou(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
Make u no mind David and me o. We are just appreciating the good work our Lord has done in your stomach.
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2007
omowhyou:

Make u no mind David and me o. We are just appreciating the good work our Lord has done in your stomach.

bros na you biko. grin
Re: What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? by omowhyou(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
Make u no mind them. I think somebody can organizes a food competition and i know who the winner will be. Up omos

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies / ₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.