Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen (13884 Views)

Iyanya, Ita Giwa, Lilian Esoro At Calabar Carnival 2015 (Photos) / Olawole Leaticia Bola Wins Carnival Calabar Queen 2014 / Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by yuzedo: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

Are you trying to be CONTROVERSIAL! Abi na BEEF dey worry u?
He spoke the truth.

Anyway, as Liyel dey indisposed, shay na Deputy Gov. Go give the babe the "real prize" for Govt. Guest House? grin
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lagos_Boi:

i meet a number of them on daily basis and it's no news to me meeting preety girls. besides she's flat front and back, i like it when the products shoot out and shake on movement not skelenton

dat's my own taste, don't know urs.

My taste?? Hmmm... Gimme that Miss Unical; I'll really be OK with that.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by tellwisdom: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Where is the gurl??...that little gurl at the back??
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
An igbo gurl wins miss calabar carnival beauty contest... thumbs up for cross river state for not being biased!
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
she's really pretty though
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by plendil: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
WTF skin and bones is now our idea of beauty??

like really??

I'll pass thank you.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
iv4fb: she's really pretty though

Abeg helep me tell Lagos_Boi
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by alfredo4u(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Op...pls is she single? Im lookin for my wify....the holy spirit just minista to me dat she is d one.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
alfredo4u: Op...pls is she single? Im lookin for my wify....the holy spirit just minista to me dat she is d one.

Holy Spirit abi playa spirit?
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Gombs(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Some people will not come and clap for the igbos now...but em,y dem no go ask "why e be say ibos sabi chop Beauty Queen tins?"

For reference

www.nairaland.com/79022/pictures-past-most-beautiful-girls

Our brodas from d western part of d world dey play catch up sha

*i said world not country o!

Lol,mod no hide my post o..if una like beef my post
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by LagosBoi2(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

Abeg helep me tell Lagos_Boi

tunde abeg free me, I be proff for womanology. u wan force me to like her?.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by mizzyoma(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Is this SPANISH? lol na latin nwanna gaa ni iru na asu igbo akwum gi na azu ka chim chim.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lagos_Boi:

tunde abeg free me, I be proff for womanology. u wan force me to like her?.

Before! In fact you must marry her or else u no go chop night food!
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
mizzyoma: Is this SPANISH? lol na latin nwanna gaa ni iru na asu igbo akwum gi na azu ka chim chim.
I can see you're very new...WELCOME TO NL.

Next time you click the quote button if you want me to know you're talking to me wink
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by 2million1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
why her runner ups come fyn pass her na?
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Hemanwel(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
I can bet with my life that this Omalicha baby has not started eating banana.
Okwi'ma??
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by tpia5: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
2 million: why her runner ups come fyn pass her na?

I was wondering too, especially the one on the left.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by neksummi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
She's beautiful.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by plendil: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
2 million: why her runner ups come fyn pass her na?

now that is fine. see the figure of the one on the left.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by plendil: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
neksummi: She's beautiful.

she's not
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hemanwel: I can bet with my life that this Omalicha baby has not started eating banana.
Okwi'ma??

Abobi, I bet you say the babe don dey chop Gala and La Casera

Meanwhile, Anambra Barneys are the most beautiful in Naija

All dem Nworah, Chiderah, Emerah dem...

Dem dey fine and tall wella
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Congratulations to her!!!
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Seun: I think she needs to spend some weeks in a fattening room. smiley

I will take care of that...
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
alfredo4u: Op...pls is she single? Im lookin for my wify....the holy spirit just minista to me dat she is d one.

Is the spirit speaking to you from the bottle That spirit of Johnnie Walker in you needs to be bound and casted stout with a Red Label...

1 Like

Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by elopee3000(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
dirtymoney: An igbo gurl wins miss calabar carnival beauty contest... thumbs up for cross river state for not being biased!
there wont be biase cross river state governors wife is from enugu the winner from anambra beside is not like is do or die
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by tpia5: 1:02am On Jan 03, 2013
Is she from enugu or was raised there.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by Ndipe(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2013
The girls on her left and right are finer than she is.
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by londoner: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2013
I agree that the other girls look prettier than her, easpecially the one on the left. I did not watch the show, so maybe she outshined them in other areas.

Maybe she was more intelligent in her answers or something.

None of them are ugly though.
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by damep: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2013
See pictures as Lagosians crossed into the new year in style powered by Star Lager Beer..

http://www.mediacraftassociates.com/photo-gallery/nigerian-breweries/star/lagos-crossover-concert
Re: Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen by mimibets(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2013
and i use to yab this chick in sch bigtime....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ay Live: Who Looked The Best? Nadia Buhari Or Yvonne Nelson / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit / Bstan Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deals With Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.