Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking (1202 Views)

. / How Far Can 3million Naira Go In Building A 4 Bedroom Flat / Land For Sale At Gbala Street, Soluyi Gbagada Lagos, For 30milliom Naira, Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by kaflex: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
The land is opposite NNPC cooperative estate in ogombo dry and free from government aquisition.
Title: Global C of O, nine ruling family deed of assignment, contract of sale e.t.c
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2013
1.3M Naira is not bad at all, how developed is the area and how close to town? . . Sorry i am asking this kinda questions, just not too familiar with all those areas.
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by kaflex: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
@fhemmmy the area is ok, many people buy and fence in that area and is close to government estate and other individual propose estate whoever buy and keep there will never regret. Thanks
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
kaflex: @fhemmmy the area is ok, many people buy and fence in that area and is close to government estate and other individual propose estate whoever buy and keep there will never regret. Thanks

We surely will talk
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by kaflex: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2013
Still available contact 08028650671
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by olubuffett: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2013
I beg show us picture of the land and surroundings. tnx
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
olubuffett: I beg show us picture of the land and surroundings. tnx

I will looking to see that as well . . .
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by younglawya(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Is that price possible
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
younglawya: Is that price possible

Well, i think it might be possible depending on what area
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by maninmood(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ogombo, 1.3mil? You buy that, set aside up to 10million for only foundation cuz I am sure as hell the place is going to be swampy, watery land and be ready to drive around an hour from Abraham Adesanya. These agents self grin
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by kopell: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Can you pls show us picture of the land and surrounding
Neighborhood present develompment, and all hiding chargers. Distance form Lekki Epe expressway e.t.c !!!
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
maninmood: Ogombo, 1.3mil? You buy that, set aside up to 10million for only foundation cuz I am sure as hell the place is going to be swampy, watery land and be ready to drive around an hour from Abraham Adesanya. These agents self grin

Well, honestly i dont mind if the place is far, cos i will only be there when i am in Nigeria and the farther it is, the better for me, cos it means myself and my family could rest well without intruders . . . But being over-swampy, that is scary cos i no fit spend too much to do just foundation oh . . so maybe will wait to see pix as well
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by kaflex: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ fhemmmy Please send me your email i will send you the picture of the place. One thing i want you to know is that the land is not a swampy land its a very dry land. You can call me on 08028650671 i try to call you back on +17326682251 but not reachable.
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2013
kaflex: @ fhemmmy Please send me your email i will send you the picture of the place. One thing i want you to know is that the land is not a swampy land its a very dry land. You can call me on 08028650671 i try to call you back on +17326682251 but not reachable.

Mail me on Femmmy.moto@gmail.com and i will surely give you a shout tomorrow . . . Nice to know that it is not swampy and that it is 100% dry land, however, we will talk on phone tomorrow but please note that my number is +1-647-702-8336. looking forward to talking to you
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Sagewood: 4:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Send pics to: sagewood@yahoo.com
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Waitingggggggggggg
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by maninmood(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Mail me on Femmmy.moto@gmail.com and i will surely give you a shout tomorrow . . . Nice to know that it is not swampy and that it is 100% dry land, however, we will talk on phone tomorrow but please note that my number is +1-647-702-8336. looking forward to talking to you

@Fhemmy: Please be careful. Contact Nairaland Lawyer if you want to buy any landed property in Lagos and ensure you inspect the land before buying. What would profit a man if he buys a plot of land for 1.3million and spends millions for just foundation.
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by kaflex: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
@fhemmmy: As i said earlier, the land is not a swampy land i still repeat.
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
maninmood:

@Fhemmy: Please be careful. Contact Nairaland Lawyer if you want to buy any landed property in Lagos and ensure you inspect the land before buying. What would profit a man if he buys a plot of land for 1.3million and spends millions for just foundation.

Thanks for the information, will thread with care
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
kaflex: @fhemmmy: As i said earlier, the land is not a swampy land i still repeat.

Seen the pix and will be in touch
Re: An Acre Of Dry Land Going For Sale In Ogombo 1.3million Naira Asking by MacLovington(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr Kaflex,

Can you please send a picture of the land to:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

Please describe the area and distance from main road and who's selling the land.

(1) (Reply)

Four Flats Of Three Bedroom Each At Egbeda, Lagos State Is Now Selling For 35M / Docherich Nigeria Limited Remains The Best In The Best Stone Coated Roof Tiles. / OWNER LETTING: Newly Completed 3 Bedroom Flat At Oluyole Extension Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.