Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS (1992 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
THE INFORMATION I CAN GATHER IS THAT IBPLC DOES NOT EMPLOY PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SURMANE THAT ARE FROM THE SAME FAMILY SO AS PART OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR ALL REGIONS LAGOS,KANO,JOS,ABUJA,ENUGU,BAUCHI ETC TO COMPETE THEIR OWN PROCESS AND THEN THEY WILL CROSS-REFRENCE NAMES TO BE SURE THAT NO ONE FROM THE SAME FAMILY IS EMPOLYED, AND RIGHT NOW 250 PEOPLE PASSED IN KANO(BECASUE THEY WROTE THE EXAMS ONE WEEK AFTER OTHERE AND THEY HAD IDEAS OF THE EXAMS FROM THEIR PALLIES) SO THAT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 3 WEEKS OR SO AFTER WHICH ALL NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO PASSED MEDICALS WIL BE SUBMITTED WORLD WIDE.
ABOUT THE MEDICALS,
-  CHEST X-RAY WILL REVEAL PULMONARY DISORDES LIKE ASTHMA,ENLARGED HEART,LLUNG PROBLEMS AND CO
-  URINE TEST WILL REVEAL DIABETICS (FOR THOSE ADDICTED TO LACASERA AND FANTA, ) AND PREGANCY FOR OUR      LADIES, HAHAHAHAHA
-  BLOOD TEST WILL REVEAL xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(FOR GUYS WHO VISTS ZONE 4 AND BUSY BODIES, NO ONE IS PERFECT SHA), THE MOSTLEY FEARED,
-  HIGH BP FOR THOSE WHO JUMPED FROM BUS TO BUS IN LAGOS LOOKING FOR HAVANA HOSPITAL,
-  BODY MASS INDEX TO SHOW IF You ARE OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE (WEIGHT(POUNDS)/(HEIGHT IN METERS X HEIGHT IN METERS) IF You ARE OVER 30 You ARE OBESE TOO MUCH OF BUTTER AND SUYA

SO AGTER YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKED TO SEE THAT YOU ARE OK, You WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE BANK GETS THE NAME OF EVERYONE NATIONWIDE,
ITS AFTER THEM THEY WILL START CALLING FOR TRAINING SCHOOL, SO GUYS WE STILL HAVE IKE 3 WEEKS AHEAD OF US
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by Ehrnie: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
I dont think people will be short listed because of the same surname, there are alot of pple out there with the same surname and even first names,that are not even related!I heard training school will be 2nd week in March, Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best,K?
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2008
well, like i said THREE WEEKS TIME WE WILL ALL KNOW WATS UP BUT I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING THEY WILL NEVER EMPLOY PEOPLE WHO ARE FROM THE SAME FAMILIY, THATS THEIR POLICY AND ITS A GOOD ONE
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pewekac: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
@pappycus: so you're ABJ representing/ cool. i guess you're also part of the ABJ regional recruitment. yeah the family thing is true amongst most banks. but we from Jos region ain't waiting no 3 weeks more, we've been good since January 18th! (when we did our interview and medicals). i strongly believe we'll be called next week.
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2008
@pekewac if u knw anyone working at IBPLC they will confirm to you that some of them waited for 5 months before training school, honestly u cant be sure of when u will be called from jos, But the speculatiion that it will be in march is gathering momentum,
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by Manlaw: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2008
PLEASE HOW ABOUT THOSE THAT WRITTEN THEIRS IN BAUCHI ANY USE THEM.
THANKS
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by anslina: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2008
my brothers,let's not allow anxiaty to affect our thinking.we had our medicals last year september 25th in kano,half of us were called for training on 19th november 2007 and the remaining "awaits next batch" that means we waited for 8weeks.also note that doing your medicals does not guarantee training.during our time,those called for training were added to some other candidates who were pending.even when you are not invited for training you wont hear anything from them but they still need you.infact i meet a guy in kano when i visited the regional head office last who confessed to me he had his medicals since 2006.the HR manager told me i should just be patient besides this is someboy who has been waiting.i am not trying to put fear in anybody but the essence of this forum is to support and encourage eachother and i am doing just that.in view of the above submission,i pray that God will grant us patience,success and focus so that we will not derail from his plan for us.AMEN.
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by mondob2k(m): 1:44am On Feb 24, 2008
Please I really need to get somethings straight. i wrote Nov. 17 in ABJ. I have not heard 4m them. Is the result out? when d u guys write? One Luv!
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pewekac: 1:48am On Feb 24, 2008
ok so lets say they take people up in batches. what criteria do you think they'd use in the screening, interview scores abi? yeah i know about the waiting thing last year, but the process has been somehow fast tracked this time around (especially as per we jos candidates) and from feelers we're getting we strongly believe in march.

damn it really sucks to be planning one's life around an IBPLC call. banks and their recruitment length sef sad
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2008
yea man it really does, i mean if they know people are on waiting list thgey shuld finish with them before asking uis to come for apt test, THE BEST THINGS IS THAT SOMEONE SHOULD FIX HIS MIND IN OTHER THINGS FOR THE TIME BEING, LIKE ME I JUST BOUGHT A NINTENDO GAME CUBE TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY , HAHAHAHAHA
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pewekac: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2008
FIXing one's MIND INto OTHER THINGS FOR THE TIME BEING definitely is the way to go, but it's easier said than done especially when you've given your life to intercontinental,

e b like say i go track you down for ABJ make we dey bash that game cube together, but PS2 soccer for better sha.
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 25, 2008
@ papycus. How do you mean? Are you excited about RETRO and CBC?
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2008
@kommy nope i mean people that were ascared of hiv screening will not be scared anymore
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2008
@pekewac cool man i am out of town now but as soon as i return i will holler u, i can lay my hands on ps2 soccer no stress
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by asaajuomo1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2008
LANDERS!!!! Anybody with information on when precisely the training will commence.
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by babsnoah1: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
Any gist on Intercontinental Training? I understand that they will round up with those in School
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by mozo: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
is intercontinental recruiting??
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by pappycus: 11:16am On Feb 29, 2008
some say march 10th we dont know how true, but their financial year ends today so march date seems viable
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by asaajuomo1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
I think so.
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
men its really scary with all the news going on here, my hope is on God sha, no shaking, any info from those at the abj interview center that have done their medicals, ?pls keep house posted pls,
Re: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK: CURRENT INFO AFTER MEDICALS by berni(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2008
guys, just let us keep praying to.jos centre how una dey

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd. / What Is The Starting Salary Of A Staff In UBA / Urgent Vacancies At Fazone International Ltd. (apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.