Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. (1394 Views)

Ini Edo,Bishop Umoh,Others,On A Set Shooting TV Series Desperate Housegirls(Pics / Ini Edo,Omoni Oboli,Osita Iheme And Others On A Set Of New Movie In Delta(Pics) / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by Quesera: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2008
[b]JENNIFER LOPEZ HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO A SET OF TWINS; A BOY AND A GIRL.

NEW YORK - Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins early Friday, making the singer and husband Marc Anthony the parents of a boy and a girl after one of pop music's most closely watched pregnancies.

Lopez representative Simon Fields told People magazine the babies were born shortly after midnight on New York's Long Island, with the 5-pound, 7-ounce girl arriving first, followed by her 6-pound brother minutes later. The location was not identified.

"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Fields told the magazine.

Lopez' publicists and agent did not return telephone calls from The Associated Press early Friday.

Ending months of speculation, Lopez confirmed her pregnancy at a Miami concert in November. Her father, David Lopez, told Telefutura's "Escandalo TV" earlier this month that the 39-year-old singer was expecting twins.

Lopez and Anthony, 38, married in 2004. The twins are her first children, and his third and fourth.[/b]

THANK GOD FOR HER SAFE DELIVERY!!!

Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by almondjoy(f): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
We wish them well! kiss

Especially to Jennifer who struggled to find love in all the wrong places.  I am glad this woman can finally have peace and be seen as a respectable woman with her own children.

Thank you Jennifer for staying focused even when the media kept thrashing you around--like they knew your heart.  You are ma hero and a major source of inspiration.  You did not give a damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!  You go girleeeeeeeeee!  Love you both bunches--You look good together. kiss

I guess they will be singing Marc's song "You sang to Me" to each other for a long time---I pray!

Dedicated to all that are still searching for love.

Marc Anthony------------------You Sang To Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgx5Q2NNpY

Oh,
I just wanted you to comfort me
When I called you late last night you see
I was fallin' into love
Yes, I was crashin' into love
Oh of all the words you sang to me
About life, the truth and being free, yeah
You sang to me, oh how you sang to me

Girl, I live off how you make me feel
So I question all this being real
'Cause I'm not afraid to love
For the first time I'm not afraid of love

Oh, this day seems made for you and me
And you showed me what life needs to be
Yeah, you sang to me, oh you sang to me

All the while you were in front of me I never realized
I just can't believe I didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, I can't believe it
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
How I long to hear you sing beneath the clear blue skies
And I promise you this time I'll see it in your eyes
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me

Just to think you live inside of me
I had no idea how this could be
Now I'm crazy for your love
Can't believe I'm crazy for your love
The words you said you sang to me
And you showed me where I wanna be
you sang to me, oh you sang to me

Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me

Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me

Oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
Oh but I feel it
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by RDynamite(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2008
Cutea$$ JLO, congrats ! cheesy kiss
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by uchetobi(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
am happy 4 her
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by Dreloaded(f): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
I like Jennifer, I do.

Im glad her relationship with Marc seems to be working well

Thank GOD she left Puffy else she'd be in Kim Porter;'s shoes, having kids for the slowpoke while he's shagging other women since he's never gonna marry her dumb ass. Such a disgrace to black women.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by jaybaby(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2008
I'm rily happy 4 "em ohhhhh

Jlo ma bby afta so many yrsssss
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by efuah(f): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
Read the news. . . am happy for her. smiley Wish her all da best.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by protected: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
Congratulations to Jennifer nd Marc, finally God has blessed her with a boy and girl i one delivery. A Diva, with a successful music and movie career, growing business empire, a happi marriage and finally children, can it get any better? , Remain Blessed J.lo
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by holythug(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
grin congrats to her, dats ow i wnt my kids too, just dat & d final whistle is blown. . .dats is if i av it dat way
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by beautiquin(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
I didnt know that she got married to marc anthony.
Anyway am hapi for her
what a double blessing for them
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by ikpuru1234: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2008
Jenny i'm happy 4 u , i pray i will have a boy and a girl like u.
go on girl.will always be ur fan.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by deola1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2008
rubbish thread! J.lo born twins be my problem? iya Tawa in my neighbourhood born Triplet una no know. bullshit absolute bullshit. if i see something like this again! i will ban u grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by TOYOSI20(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ Topic

Congrats to Jennifer, its being a long time coming.

I'm truly happy for her!!!!!!
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by LadyT(f): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2008
Yeah congrats to her bank account shes selling the pictures. I hope the money goes to charity!!! Thank God for invitro insemination,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by bikokwe(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ last she go begin dey act like mama na!
anoda icon has been born
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by zanny03(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2008
J.lo congratulation am so happy for you and ur two bundle of joy. take care of them is not easy to be a mother. smiley cheesy
Re: Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins. by TawaTemi1(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
Go Jlo, Go Jlo,Go Jlo kiss kiss kiss kiss

am so happy for you dearie

wao wat a relief

I hope the kids will look like you and not Mac undecided undecided

have been expecting this for long .

am really happy for uuuuuuuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Holds Secret Wedding With Hubby, Almaroof / Oge Okoye Covers Editarnish Fashion Magazine / Beyonce's Dad Remarries: Singer And Sister Solange Did Not Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.