Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 (26415 Views)

Cleanest 2008 Camry And 1999 Camry With Original Custom Papers / Cleanest Tokunbo Golf4 With Original Custom Papers For Sale / Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2013
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact AYO: 08071349114 or add me on my Blackberry on

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2013

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact AYO: 08071349114 or add me on my Blackberry on 33022E54

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2013
follow us to cotonu today
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2013

Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
cheap car await u at cotonu
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
keep the calls coming
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by fm7070: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
with original customs paper,
how much can you get me the following cars
* Toyota Carina E (Wagon)'97/98 model, manual, alloy, AC,
* Toyota Avensis (Wagon)'99/2000 model, manual, alloy, AC,
pls. give me your best price
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
@fm7070,you can get a very clean 98 carina e with the budget of 780k-800k and the avensis for 950k regards
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by Pkautos: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
2002 nissan Pathfinder with low mileage auto + custom duty.
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
@pkautos, you can get a very clean one with the budget of 1.5m.
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
@pk autos,you can get a very clean one with the budget of 1.5m.
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2013
keep the calls coming
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by sanishehu(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2013
how much can u get me 1999 honda civic manual and
toyota corolla 2004 manual
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2013
@sanishehu, you can get the civic for 650k and the corolla for 1.3m. regards
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
keep the calls coming
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2013

Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by jsheng(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
please, I have a budget of N300k, what type of toyota or honda car can I get with it + A/C and it must be automatic transmission.....Thanks
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
@poster, good evening sir, u cant get any toks car for 300k
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2013

Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by jsheng(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
AY CARS: @poster, good evening sir, u cant get any toks car for 300k

well, I have a small budget and in need of a car, what is d least cost of available in d market with a cheap price, toyota or honda brand
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
2poster,you have to let me know the kind of car u need so i can give you a budget for it. regards. Thanks for your time
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by AYCARS: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 by jsheng(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
AY CARS: 2poster,you have to let me know the kind of car u need so i can give you a budget for it. regards. Thanks for your time

an honda or toyota car, I told you my budget(300k), help me source for a good car...am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

2015 Model Ford Edge Titanium Toks Fully Loaded / Get Your Car From Cotonou Down To Your Door Step. / Brain Box For All Cars At Ladipo Market, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.