Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,248 members, 7,867,647 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Help! She's A Unilag Student And Needs A Laptop, She Only Has N10,000, Any Hope? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! She's A Unilag Student And Needs A Laptop, She Only Has N10,000, Any Hope? (452 Views)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help! She's A Unilag Student And Needs A Laptop, She Only Has N10,000, Any Hope? by shopisky(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, A friend of mine needs ur help on this one. She's a student and urgently needs to buy a laptop for some her courses. However she has only got N10,000. Now dont get her wrong, She is not asking for your donations, She just needs to know where to buy a fairly used laptop that is in good condition for that price here in Lagos.
Re: Help! She's A Unilag Student And Needs A Laptop, She Only Has N10,000, Any Hope? by Obinnau(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2013
she is ur friend, you know dat d amount is not enough why not complete the money 4 her or even lend her some. But i might help there is this dealer on nairaland by d name JAKAISO. U can search 4 him he might have some 4 u.
Re: Help! She's A Unilag Student And Needs A Laptop, She Only Has N10,000, Any Hope? by shopisky(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2013
Obinnau: she is ur friend, you know dat d amount is not enough why not complete the money 4 her or even lend her some. But i might help there is this dealer on nairaland by d name JAKAISO. U can search 4 him he might have some 4 u.
ofcourse i have tried my best already. Thanks 4 d help anyway, i will try searchin immediately. Hope d guy is not a s******
Re: Help! She's A Unilag Student And Needs A Laptop, She Only Has N10,000, Any Hope? by Odunnu: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2013

(1)

Unilag To Build N3b Library / Lovely Room And Parlour Self Contain At Awoyaya Lekki For 250k Per/yr / Master The French Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.