Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Wife Must Be From Dis Places - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Wife Must Be From Dis Places (631 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) / My Wife Where Are You? / Any Recreational Places In Ajah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Must Be From Dis Places by anigold(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2013
My wife must definitely be a Calabar gal(not cos am a Calabar Man), a Brazilian CHICK or A Spanish Gal. THE REST ARE NOT IN MY LIST.
Yoruba gals are too rude n the Pretend alot. Igbo gals are money lovers. Hausa gals are to shy. Benin gals are after foreigners. WARRI gals claims to be the wisest. FULANI GALS only love Men who can speak Arabic. KOGI gals are too cheap. Benue gals will easily cheat on You.
Re: My Wife Must Be From Dis Places by heshomoney(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Well you dont have to generalize what you think of feel about Nigeria ladies
My advice is whatever works for you Man
Wishing you the Best smiley
Re: My Wife Must Be From Dis Places by anigold(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
heshomoney: Well you dont have to generalize what you think of feel about Nigeria ladies
My advice is whatever works for you Man
Wishing you the Best smiley
ok bro. Hope u no vex.

(1) (Reply)

hello / Warri Resides Hookup Zone / Missing The Exit of Ogugua88 In Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.