Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Want To Relocate To Canada 2 Live & Work, How Can I Get A Good Representatives - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Relocate To Canada 2 Live & Work, How Can I Get A Good Representatives (575 Views)

I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise / How To Live & Work In Europe And Nigeria As A Tour Guide. / How To Live & Work In Europe And Nigeria As A Tour Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Canada 2 Live & Work, How Can I Get A Good Representatives by posemeke: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
I know there are many threads already about immigration to Canada, but i have not been able to get any useful information so i decided to send this topic again if there is any good and sincere person from Nigeria who have currently travel to Canada by starting the process from Nigeria to Canada and how he or she went about it. What do i need to know and how do i go about it too?

I will also like to know if there are sincere and trusted lawyers or representatives who are registered member of Canadian Immigration to assist anyone from Nigeria to Canada and also get a work for such one there and things to know before applying and after and they are very good with years of experiences and their charges very affordable?

Please i am a complete lame person and that is why i will need the house assistance.

Please kindly share your most recent experiences if you are one of the people that are currently in Canada or about to.

(1) (Reply)

9 Jobs Humans Are Losing Jobs To Robots!!! / "First To Comment" Nairalanders. / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.