Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 (761 Views)

Obama And PMB's Handshake Vs Obama And GEJ's Handshake(Photoss / Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" / GEJ Begs Obama "You Must Fix Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 by SeanT21(f): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2008
I want Hilarry!! Hillary 4 prez and yes, i am black!!
Re: Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 by Sabisabi: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
Who care
Re: Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 by mystikal(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
How can people be so cynical about one candidate, accusing Hillary of being insincere and calculating, yet be awed and inspired by Obamas rhetoric?? I dont understand why people hate her so much. Is it because shes an ambitious, confident, intelligent woman? I guess it all goes back to likability, a popularity contest rather than considering substance.
I like Obama, what is there not to like, but I strongly feel that Hillary will be more effective. Id rather have a president who has excellent policy ideas, has the strength to make the tough decisions, and most of all, has the experience to maneuver through politics in Washington. I believe that Hillary really wants to make changes for a better future and will work diligently to achieve it, unlike someone else who will only give eloquent speeches (its all fine for campaigning, but will he be able to achieve anything
Re: Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 by MisterMan(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2008
I am black and proud. .Yes, Obama 4 president. The bitter truth is that in politics, the better candidate may not win. That is the truth. Look, pple keep saying that HRC has experience. What experience? Being the wife of governor of Arkansas and being the first lady of US? Is that the experience? because u are the wife of a surgeon does not make you to be a doctor. Her heath issue seems to be the better option. She was in charge of health issue when her husband was the president. What was her track record? Yes we can do it. We need fresh breath in White House.
Re: Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 by SeanT21(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2008
If Bill Clinton was a good president, then i dare you Hillary will be better than him. Most of Bill Ideas came from Miss Hillary. For every strong man, there is an even stronger women at his side.

Hillary 4 president.

And for the record Congress refuse her health answers. Thats why it wasnt pass. Blame Congress!!
Re: Hillary Vs Obama- You Decide 08 by manmustwac(m): 2:25am On Feb 24, 2008
Everybody knows that Obama's going to win.

(1) (Reply)

(video) Riots And Religion In Nigeria / The Castro To Castro Transition In Cuba / Beijing Games: A ''torch'' Of Controversy- Written By Jl Shash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.