Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Rating Will You Give This Guy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Rating Will You Give This Guy? (3871 Views)

Rating NAIRALAND Guys / How Handsome Is This Guy / Is This Guy Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
sanb: With his current looks, I’ll give him a 3/10...but when he goes for a haircut and a clean shave, it’ll be 7-8/10...
yada yada yada
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmmm; mind me asking what's yada, yada, yada?
fresh_dude: yada yada yada
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by dammytex: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
SAFO: OP as long as u find him attractive, what does it matter?

@dammy, u sabi the role too well grin

which role be that bruv?
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
brb
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by SAFO(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
dammytex:

which role be that bruv?

Nl's always asking to rate this or that picture. Seems like that's always the ongoing topic of the day lol.
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by bingbagbo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
0 embarassed
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
What I don't understand is how you think the ratings here will make him a better person, or why you hope to deduce your assessments about him from the assessments of others. . . The day you agreed to date him, was I there? Are you having second thoughts about him? Why not do the needed if so?

Even if we all rate him zero, it wouldn't matter at all if you really love him. . .

I give him a 9.
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by dammytex: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Maybe if you give us other angles to his face, we might be more accurate in our assessments.

But then, based on what I can see here, I give him a 7. And that could easily turn 8 if his hair cut was on point. He looks tall too.
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
Not my type, but he's not a bad-looking guy. Would say his hair and beard are actually working for him, imo. He just needs to comb that hair.
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
He's cuuuute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
I give SAFO a 2.
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Do you have his permission to put his picture on display? And what kind of kick do you hope to get from this anyway?
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by MrsChima(f): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Women from all cultures and creed need to be content in their choices. My hubby values only my opinion and damned the rest.

Uh oh my mandIngo slips in shower...bbl!!!
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by SAFO(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I give SAFO a 2.

Luv you too hun. Muahh grin
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
He looks hungry, would be awesome if he fed better. grin
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Brand_new: He looks hungry, would be awesome if he fed better. grin

sure, lol
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by milkytea(f): 3:52am On Nov 24, 2014
pls post his pic again so I may judge grin
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by dazekid(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Hey oyinbogirl I agree with the post above...
Re: What Rating Will You Give This Guy? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=dazekid post=28860743]Hey oyinbogirl I agree with the post above...

lol i removed it as i got mixed opinions on posting it.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Meet Fat(+size) Girls / Whats Your Mood Right Now / Looking For A Wife To Marry(serious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.