Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Atheists Please Help Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Please Help Me! (523 Views)

Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) / Atheists Please Tell Us About Your Conversion And Deconversion Stories / Atheist Agenda For 2013. All Atheists Please Comment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Please Help Me! by advocate666: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
How do I become a good christian? wink wink grin
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by timilehin007(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
advocate666: How do I become a good christian? wink wink grin

First of all quit Nairaland and make sure you take ur satanic threads, replies and comments with you..!! Then ᵀᴴᴱ Holy Spirit would visit you and show you ᵀᴴᴱ way.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by advocate666: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
timilehin007:

First of all quit Nairaland and make sure you take ur satanic threads, replies and comments with you..!! Then ᵀᴴᴱ Holy Spirit would visit you and show you ᵀᴴᴱ way.

I asked atheists.
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by timilehin007(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
undecided sad please give your life to Christ am begging you, why on earth you choose to follow satan as it its still kinda absurd to ever imagine a normal human being would openly act against Almighty God and critises Jesus Christ and His followers..? Are you human?
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by neversaynever(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2013
You might intend to make a joke out of it, but you can be a good christian. Change is permanent. Moreso, many atheists don't know what atheism really is.
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by UyiIredia(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2013
This is apparently another one of your rhetorics.
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by plaetton: 2:34am On Jan 04, 2013

Get a lobotomy, that should do it. As long as would be able to shout halleluya, that should make you a good christian.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by cyrexx: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2013

deactivate the reasoning mode of your brain and suspend all your rational faculties.

Infact, stop using your brain entirely and you will be a good christian. I wish you all the best in your good christian career.

grin
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by AtheistD(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Tithing. As long as you tithe you are guaranteed a place in heaven.
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by truthislight: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
guy, it has been long i have not seen you around here, how you dey naa?

Hoping all is well.
Re: Atheists Please Help Me! by Yooguyz: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
you are are saying it Rhetorically, but by the spirit i know you are not really the person whom you seem to potray on nairaland. I bet you could even go to church in real life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Men, Though You Never Know (part 2) / Young Boy Explains The Problems Of God The Smiter / Job Vacancy For A Lifetime Self Satisfying And Fulfilling Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.