Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. (1492 Views)

Test Invite From Nsml A Subsidiary Of Nlng / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by passarella013: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Plz house does any one have an idea of the outcome of the NLNG teachers interview held in November 2012 at novotel port harcourt.If you have any info plz do share it here.
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by auschris: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
I dont think anyone has been contacted yet. You can start expecting news from next week. However, its important to mention that NLNG can be 'unreliable' in keeping their promise at the final stage of their recruitment process. Keep hope alive. What date(s) in November was your interview
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by passarella013: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
November 29th
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by auschris: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mine was before your own. It took place on 22nd and 23rd Nov and we were told to expect a feedback in 2-3wks. I ddnt apply for Class Teacher, though.
passarella013: November 29th
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by waletrust: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Infact, may God Almighty deliver us from this long awaited expectation of success victory. Bones are cracking under flesh while blood is getting dry. We r getting lean n lean on a daily basis. D major prayer is dat we would be counted among d victorious staff of NLNG soonest. Amin wa iyyak!
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by waletrust: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
auschris: Mine was before your own. It took place on 22nd and 23rd Nov and we were told to expect a feedback in 2-3wks. I ddnt apply for Class Teacher, though.

Did mine on 28th wednesday November 2012. Class teacher Primary and we r about 12 interviewee
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by waletrust: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
I need their salary ranges, benefits and training reports and how long do their training last. I will appreciate if these can be shared. Again what is the fate of people taking after 5 years of initial periods. Is it common that they retain them after satisfying their performance evaluation proceedings. Pls share
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by auschris: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Expect feedback from NLNG next week
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by waletrust: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2013
auschris: Expect feedback from NLNG next week
Are you sure of this you are saying. I learnt that other people have been called since last week. How true is this?
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by auschris: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2013
I spoke with a HR staff of NLNG and he told me that everyone will get a feedback this week.
Did u say some persons have been called?
If you dont mind, flash me on 08152761920 and I'll call u back. Thanks
waletrust:
Are you sure of this you are saying. I learnt that other people have been called since last week. How true is this?
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by waletrust: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
auschris: I spoke with a HR staff of NLNG and he told me that everyone will get a feedback this week.
Did u say some persons have been called?
If you dont mind, flash me on 08152761920 and I'll call u back. Thanks

I hope that this comes to reality. A lady friend that we applied for same post called to say that she has been invited for medicals for a fortnight friday now. She even said they called her friend toooooo dat applied for a post of nursing. We hope the new updated news should comes true so that i can regained my lost hope. pls call me on 07038448548 for more gist. Best regards!

We r waiting for new update. Pls fellow Nairalanders,what is d latest news on this nlng recruitment. My blood has drained almost to dryness. or should we 4get this recruitment? i am fed up brethren.
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by waletrust: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Brethren in d struggle to nlng land of fortune. I was told that about 100 teachers who have served for 10-15yrs have been forced to resign in nlng recently-3days ago.. We hope we could be lucky again to be called or reapply again for new vacant position. Keep me posted if u hear same gist. Regards.
Re: Outcome Of NLNG Class Teacher Recruitment 2012. by passarella013: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2013
waletrust: Brethren in d struggle to nlng land of fortune. I was told that about 100 teachers who have served for 10-15yrs have been forced to resign in nlng recently-3days ago.. We hope we could be lucky again to be called or reapply again for new vacant position. Keep me posted if u hear same gist. Regards.

Halliluya!!!!!! How did it happen? so finally all hope is not lost, hope the info is reliable. Keep us posted.

(1) (Reply)

Maple Education Canada Recruitment / Career Opportunities At ECOWAS Abuja / Chemiron Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.