Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Irony Of Life, The Irony Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Irony Of Life, The Irony Of Nairaland. (597 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Bossforeva's Thread Of Life.**The Public Borehole** Massive daily Gossips&Gists / What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Life, The Irony Of Nairaland. by Bacteriocin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Some of us will be asking the simple question: why will some topics make it to the front page?
Some of us will open a thread that is so reasonable, debate-able and worth being on the front page where everybody will see and discuss it. People might view it but it wouldn't receive the needed attention it deserves. The same with real life happenings when you see some people striving hard to make it ( they will go to school, learn work etc) and yet, things will not work out fine. Whereas, some will just be living free style life and they will still make it easily: that is the irony of life in conjunction with nairaland.
Anyone with this kind of thought with FRONTPAGE?

1 Like

Re: The Irony Of Life, The Irony Of Nairaland. by ignis: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
Too much of alcohol is not good for your system.

Imagine, when I saw the topic I thought I could add †̥ my knowledge. Unfortunately I ended up wasting my precious time.
Re: The Irony Of Life, The Irony Of Nairaland. by Bacteriocin(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
ignis: Too much of alcohol is not good for your system.

Imagine, when I saw the topic I thought I could add †̥ my knowledge. Unfortunately I ended up wasting my precious time.
What knowledge are you adding to? From what you typed, it is so obvious that you don't have any knowledge not to talk of adding to it. And record says the only thread you opened that got responses was a SAD NEWS: NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF A GUN.

(1) (Reply)

delete please / Nigeria’s Private Jet Buyers Set To Lose $600m In Non-refundable Deposits / How To Get More Facebook Likes,twitter Followers Etc (free Social Promotion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.