Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian (20614 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by KayDee4: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lol . My boy Em' doing a Mason Betha.
Interesting !!!
Looking forward to your next album.
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by harbyyb: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'm sure he dint rem 2 edit dat part.....
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by harbyyb: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
ocheezie: Shouldn't this be in jokes section instead? Hi
gbam
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by diakonos(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Slim Shady is too good to become a waste like Ron Kenoly and Don Meon.. Instead, let Lil Wayne become born-again..
Those people you call waste have impacted lives for good but the one you think is "too good" has only polluted the mind of their fans with his dirty lyrics and obscene music videos. I'm a big fan of Ron K & Don M. AND THEY AREN'T WASTES!

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by samkay12(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dont even let me start with Mase
Mr Mason Bertha

After Pdiddy sucked him dry he became a pastor. Heard diddy was taking like 70% of Mase's proceeds
Guy turn pastor by force without even finishing his album commitments.

Please leave Eminem alone.
At least he is not two faced like the ones who CLAIM to be born again

Besides is still jusr Rumors. No major sites are carrying the story yet
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by richeyy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Are you guys kidding me? How many of you who claim to be christians or muslims are truly one? Religion is not a tag to wear or something to be completed in a form, its a way of life. Don't be quick to condemn, anything can happen. If Saul can be converted to Paul, then I don't think Em professing to be a christian should be surprising.
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
korres00: ...nah....u dont knw eminem, dont judge pple, if he says is nw bornagain let leave dat way pls....atleast his better dan others.....
tanx jor"luv u emmmmmm.
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by OME1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Eminem ft lecrae...now that's gonna be a jam
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Davidogar(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
I can believe diss ooooooooo wow
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Affiliated(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
That song "Its OK" is on His very first album called "Infinite" released 1995. So If you are going to base his new found Christianity on a song that's 18 years old, what kind of journalism is that?
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ms_Steph: *sighs* guess he is looking 4 attention.
eminem the most famous man in facebook is looking for attention i think you are joking
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Smykell(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thats cool he made a very good decision May God uphold his faith but God knows those that are really serving him
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by ijawkid(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
The one and only slim shady ,marshal matters and the bad meets evil genuis..........carry Go......grin........

1 Like

Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by adoniza(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
born again christian in dream
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
He said he thanked God for seein him thru tryin tyms. Is dat another interpretation for being a born again christian or does d poster have a problem with english language??
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by dnawah(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ms_Steph: *sighs* guess he is looking 4 attention.
u guess wrong,he had that already,and gained popularity,sorry mama.
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Zico0(m): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2013
. At least, he is confident and comfortable enough to acknowledge God publicly. Many of those celebrities don't acknowledge God in public because of fear of losing fans. [/quote]
he is not the first rapper to acknowledge God's providence* almost all rappers affirm Gods existence and they, every now and then ask for forgiveness in their lyrics. Its their lifestyle, its inevitable, its commercial and though its sinful they r sincere atleast and r aware of hell. Ve seen drake pray before his performance.
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by philminez(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Now that's what am talk'n about! Real nigger upgrading
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by ndukwejoe(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2013
if it is true i am happy for him.
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by sweetguy10(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Poster are you high on mushin weed ? A VERY old song is what ur basing ur claims on ? And Nairaland moderators are quick to get it to the front page ? Eminem's lyrics has been a rebellious one , attacking whoever and he doesn't give a hoot . Someone even wrote that he dare not challenge illuminati ? The same illuminati that he Openly challenged and called them all 'bunch of brain-washed cowards ' ? Do you even know that he calls himself KILLuminati now ? Eminem has been surviving SOLELY on his music . Album sales , shows , endorsement etc no other investment whatsoever besides the promotion of his newly signed slaughter house crew which comprises royce da 5'9 , joe budden , joey ortiz and crooked I. Listen to his Recovery album before ya'all write shits about him . Or better Relapse before recovery .

From a true marshall mather's fan
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by raphealolami(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Slim Shady is too good to become a waste like Ron Kenoly and Don Meon.. Instead, let Lil Wayne become born-again..

It's so unfortunate dt u hv dt crazy user name. If u decide to call don moen and ron kenoly a waste dt is gud for ur ugly mouth. If they are indeed waste wt what dey do, it means u are a maggot. As gud as useless evil spirit. U beta go back to your shrine. "Were"
As for eminem na only God fit see your heart. Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
sweetguy10:
Poster are you high on mushin weed ? A VERY old song is what ur basing ur claims on ? And Nairaland moderators are quick to get it to the front page ? Eminem's lyrics has been a rebellious one , attacking whoever and he doesn't give a hoot . Someone even wrote that he dare not challenge illuminati ? The same illuminati that he Openly challenged and called them all 'bunch of brain-washed cowards ' ? Do you even know that he calls himself KILLuminati now ? Eminem has been surviving SOLELY on his music . Album sales , shows , endorsement etc no other investment whatsoever besides the promotion of his newly signed slaughter house crew which comprises royce da 5'9 , joe budden , joey ortiz and crooked I. Listen to his Recovery album before ya'all write shits about him . Or better Relapse before recovery .

From a true marshall mather's fan
mouthedddd stAn
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2013
mediatakeout.com Is carrying the story
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by GraceBestowed(f): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
SELFWORTH: Uhmm!

Let him begin the journey at least.

In time, when the word truly grows in his heart , he will change completely . At least, he is confident and comfortable enough to acknowledge God publicly. Many of those celebrities don't acknowledge God in public because of fear of losing fans. It's not an overnight thing for God to grow in the life of someone. The relationship and closeness will grow in time and then the person will change too !

Even born and bred Christian of many years still backslide .

The realest quote on here, took the words right out of my mouth!
Re: Eminem Becomes A Born Again Christian by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Traitors Of Christianity / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.