Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George (5133 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by dotcomnamename: 6:29am On Jan 03, 2013
SEE THIS THIEF STILL GET MOUTH TO TALK ..lol.. shocked

They are saying how can we follow an ex-convict ?

What took me to prison? The person who even said it knew my background, we all grew up together in the academics here in Lagos and in terms of family background. What did Justice Oyewole say we stole there? He said no kobo was missing, but that we disobeyed a Federal Government circular in Lagos State Court. If it were not political then what? Then you now have the mind to say that would denigrate me and allow me to disappear in a hole so that they can take over the party. But the people said no, I didn’t force myself. You saw the crowd of people that attended the award ceremony organised for me in Lagos; the voice of the people is the voice of the Almighty God.

Full News here http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/2225-nobody-can-shut-my-mouth-%E2%80%94bode-george
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by confusion247(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2013
Only in Nigeria can something like this be happening. Nigeria is the only country where ex-convicts and corrupt people turn out to be party leaders. If you doubt me, look in the direction of Tinubu and Bode.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by cockyjay: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2013
Someone should choke this guy with a dirty sock undecided
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by donchris369: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2013
Olabode george rest in peace. You have no place in the political sphere of lagos. Your one of the victims of Gs , so quietly shut the fucck up and rest in peace why we prepare for your burial. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by seanet01: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2013
confusion247: Only in Nigeria can something like this be happening. Nigeria is the only country where ex-convicts and corrupt people turn out to be party leaders. If you doubt me, look in the direction of Tinubu and Bode.
When did Tinubu become an ex-convict?
Some of you are just plain f.o.o.ls
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by dotcomnamename: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2013
seanet01: When did Tinubu become an ex-convict?
Some of you are just plain f.o.o.ls

Why must you call him a fool? What did he said to deserve been called a fool?
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by cockyjay: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2013
confusion247: Only in Nigeria can something like this be happening. Nigeria is the only country where ex-convicts and corrupt people turn out to be party leaders. If you doubt me, look in the direction of Tinubu and Bode.
tinubu excon? U well so? undecided
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by majortele(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2013
2 mouthed
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Drdaps(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2013
True talk, nobody can't shut dog's mouth when something that is greater than him appeared
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by floriana(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Bode George (Pooh be upon him) is one of the cancerous thumbs in Nigerian politics and the earlier he's eliminated the better.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Willy7(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Why am i not suprised?Afterall Alameisegha is still d godfather of d sitting president and also d chairman of d political elders forum.Still calling d shots and stuffs.Even Ibori is just counting time,its a matter of months now and he will be out to take over where he left off.Just watch and see him get contracts and bcome a kingmaker again just like Alams is doing presently.Bode George is even a saint when compared to this people,so he has every right to talk.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2013
This is one thing with our politicians, they have no other jobs apart from getting paid from government treasury, you alienated them they fight with their whole energy cos they have no other choices.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by fuke(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Why must you call him a fool? What did he said to deserve been called a fool?

He is not just a fool but also an ignoramus for referring to Tinubu as a convict.

Is it by force to post?
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by gudugudumeje: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Would Olabode George recollect how he looted Ondo State treasury and properties as military governor in the 1980s'? How is not in the sleaze business is unclear. PLS. let look wll into the mirror of life to who he is......
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by gudugudumeje: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
Would Olabode George recollect how he looted Ondo State treasury and properties as military governor in the 1980s'? How is not in the sleaze business is unclear. PLS. let him look well enough into the mirror of life to see who, truly he is......
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by jaso1(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2013
@ Confusion,
It's of no concern attending to your comment here due to your profile name but I think is of advantage to rightly take out some people from your misconception.
Psychologically, you can’t marry Tinubu and Bode together; Bode went to court and end up in jail while Tinubu went to court and was vindicated of false allegation against him by somebody like you who can’t see good and constructive critics as a way of making any responsible govt more proactive.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by ruphytelecom(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2013
Then shut your mouth up and let us hear words of wisdom for incorruptibly leader, we all know what the real true is and nothing will erase it from our memory.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by gabriel212: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2013
@confusion
U are confused indeed!!!
When did Tinubu became an exconvict? If ur understanding of politics is by listening to road side comments n coming to nairaland for fruitless n baseless post, u need to grow up learn politics n argue constructively.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Realtym(f): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2013
Yes indeed only in a country like Nigeria can one find men who have lost honour and "face" publicly bragging about their escapades and DEMAND to be awarded medals for milking d national treasury dry.
If Olabode George were oriental, he should by now be contemplating SUICIDE. Alas! THIS IS 9JA where HONOUR is accorded THIEVES like Olabode George http://olohistots..com/2012/12/honour-among-thievesnay-honour-for-thief.html
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2013
If nobody can shut your mouth,death will certainly shut it.old man like him bereft of decorum,shame,morals stil has d effontery to talk
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by 1025: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
if bode george is talking about pdp, he is right. bode even as an ex-convict, is 100% better than 99% of pdp members and believe me, the man is right. can you point to any pdp member that is not worth a 10 years jail term?
in the land of the blinds, u will agree with me that a one eyed man there is sure to be the king.
let bode george be the leader or even the chairman board of trustees of pdp. the party's main agenda is to steal, kill and to destroy and with my little knowledge of bode, he is a worthy ruler.
let the unrighteous shine in the jungle.
A TYPICAL PDP MAN IS A THIEF E.G.; OBJ, ANNENIH,ATIKU, IBB, BODE, ALAMS, ANDY/CHRIS UBA, OHAKIM, BAMANGA TUKUR AND A VERY LONG LIST OF PDP CRIMINALS INCLUDING THE CURRENT MAN IN ABUJA. abeg, i no mention the president ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by kokoA(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
Agbaya!
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Aphrygian(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Av neva seen an ex convit being made a party leader in ACN but in PDP,alamesigha(sorry if misspelt),obasanjo,bodegeorge and iyiola omisore to mention a few.pls i dnt wana hear anybody mention they were voted by the masses o cos the elections dat brought this con men to dia respective offices were believd to be rigged
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
1025: if bode george is talking about pdp, he is right. bode even as an ex-convict, is 100% better than 99% of pdp members and believe me, the man is right. can you point to any pdp member that is not worth a 10 years jail term?
in the land of the blinds, u will agree with me that a one eyed man there is sure to be the king.
let bode george be the leader or even the chairman board of trustees of pdp. the party's main agenda is to steal, kill and to destroy and with my little knowledge of bode, he is a worthy ruler.
let the unrighteous shine in the jungle.
A TYPICAL PDP MAN IS A THIEF E.G.; OBJ, ANNENIH,ATIKU, IBB, BODE, ALAMS, ANDY/CHRIS UBA, OHAKIM, BAMANGA TUKUR AND A VERY LONG LIST OF PDP CRIMINALS INCLUDING THE CURRENT MAN IN ABUJA. abeg, i no mention the president ooo.
so thats an excuse abi?
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ex convict or not, Bode George has more credibility than Tinubu and his lapdogs in the judiciary. It's a question of comparative badness. . .and as far as I am concerned, Bode George is the lesser evil than Tinubu.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by dotcomnamename: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
fuke:

He is not just a fool but also an ignoramus for referring to Tinubu as a convict.

Is it by force to post?

You're the one to be called a F.O.O.L because u don't know his reason and what he mean by that. A thief should be considered considered as en ex-convict even if he hasn't charged to court yet. Fools and thieves calling someone fool... Like father like children.. Mtchewwwwwwwww People like you shoul;d be arrested with THIEF TINUBU.. Nonsense
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by seanet01: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You're the one to be called a F.O.O.L because u don't know his reason and what he mean by that. A thief should be considered considered as en ex-convict even if he hasn't charged to court yet. Fools and thieves calling someone fool... Like father like children.. Mtchewwwwwwwww People like you shoul;d be arrested with THIEF TINUBU.. Nonsense
You are nothing but a bloody buffon.
So once somebody has been accused of a crime he is guilty?
You are a stvpid ediot.
Okay Your father i heard stole some money at a canteen, therefore your FATHER IS A THIEF
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by juman(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Eyin baba e lon senpe (The old man should go and retire). grin
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Only in Nigeria is being an ex-convict is a title,and pride..eg-Chief,ex-convict,criminal Bode george.
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by Smykell(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bode should go and rest and lf he think he is still active he should apply for public relation officer job in PDP grave cos no PDP lagos again
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by dotcomnamename: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
seanet01: You are nothing but a bloody buffon.
So once somebody has been accused of a crime he is guilty?
You are a stvpid ediot.
Okay Your father i heard stole some money at a canteen, therefore your FATHER IS A THIEF

Why should i exchange words with brainless one like you?
I'm not suprised at all, if you can open your dirty mouth shewing abusive words on someone else father, it is obvious thats exactly how you exchange words with the two 'Hi Goat' that gave birth to you. Idiot ode.. olodo..
And it is not stvpid ediot, it is STUPID IDIOT. A failure fella.. undecided Who knows how u passed waec.. undecided
Must you reply to his/her comment? As fool as you are, why don't youa ask him/her why he/she believe that your Godfatherism ''Thief Tinubu'' is a confam CRIMINAL aswell? Get a life and find something else to do... Na people like you dey encourage the criminal leaders in Nigeria. Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh undecided
Re: Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George by DrJackie: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Guys i think it should be obvious to some critical thinkers now that we have paid agents of Tinubu here in nairaland. How can somebody be so naive as to believing that Tinubu has not embezzled huge funds while in office? (even after leaving office). Bode George was just 'lucky' to be nailed. Tinubu's secret would have opened were it not for the late Gani Fawehimi(for those who understand). You guys should stop exonerating any politician. They are all the same!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF / Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React / Disadvantages Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.