Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! (4706 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / Dbanj & Phyno Posed With Dbanj's Koko Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Codedrock(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2013

she uploaded this to twitter some days back and tweeted this on her wall= 'Ha! Finally met the Kokomaster himself...:-)'
pic.twitter.com/tmMcO4Vn
i think she is now a celeb indeed!
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Pysam(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2013
She could be a wanabe
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Booty4meTM: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2013
Am Loving Linda Bigtime

Not Our Own Very Senu undecided
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by homesteady(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2013
See big gal!!! has SEUN even met Danfo driver

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Double194(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
homesteady: See big gal!!! has SEUN even met Danfo driver
Danfo Driver make sense sef, me dey reason Baba Fryo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by adewasco2k(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
bros you wicked oooo grin grin grin

Seun is not concerned about public reputations and fame....a lowkey guy
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Codedrock:
she uploaded this to twitter some days back and tweeted this on her wall= 'Ha! Finally met the Kokomaster himself...:-)'
pic.twitter.com/tmMcO4Vn

Oh boy yet another FAKE HAIR. FAKE DAMN FREAKING SHYTY HAIR. Nigerian women please barb your hair if you don't want to look fake. We (some of us mature and wise men) know that your fake beauty fades quickly. That's why we pull the FAKE HAIR when doing that thing in the room. I SAY *BARBER YOUR HAIR NOW*
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by deenee: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Seun has the propensity to better cashflows now and in the future than the duo of Dbanj and Ikeji put together.

I mean you don't see the owner of Facebook chilling out in clubs taking pictures with artistes do you?

So because Ikeji has posed with Dbanj, that automatically makes her a better than Seun right. #SMH#

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by tellwisdom: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2013
local gurls wey dey form star fr poor and uncivilized folks here.sad
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by omiobo: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Nairalanders don't know they make it hard for for Seun to be a celeb. I think Seun has to lay low because of malicious,false and defamatory statements of nairalanders.
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by slimyem: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Tusky44:

Oh boy yet another FAKE HAIR. FAKE DAMN FREAKING SHYTY HAIR. Nigerian women please barb your hair if you don't want to look fake. We (some of us mature and wise men) know that your fake beauty fades quickly. That's why we pull the FAKE HAIR when doing that thing in the room. I SAY *BARBER YOUR HAIR NOW*
For this one wey you dey so,na headache go kill you!!
Ode!
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Autolord: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
deenee: Seun has the propensity to better cashflows now and in the future than the duo of Dbanj and Ikeji put together.

I mean you don't see the owner of Facebook chilling out in clubs taking pictures with artistes do you?

So because Ikeji has posed with Dbanj, that automatically makes her a better than Seun right. #SMH#

Mallam no deceive yourself o...tech guys like mark(facebook) hangout in clubs with the likes of snoop dogg and the rest.Make your research this tech guys know how to play hard.
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun Osewa doesn't like publicity/attention. If he does, we would have seen his pictures and activities all over the net. He is just like Uche Eze-Pedro, the owner of Bella Naija; you hardly see/read anything about her online.
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun Osewa doesn't like publicity/attention. If he does, we would have seen his pictures and activities all over the net. He is just like Uche Eze-Pedro, the owner of Bella Naija; you hardly see/read anything about her online but they're making their money.
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Abbey2sam(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
deenee: Seun has the propensity to better cashflows now and in the future than the duo of Dbanj and Ikeji put together.

Becuz a wanna be posed with dbanj it means she's better than seun,you guy with your myopic way of thinking,anybody can snap with dbanj, it doesn't add anything to your credential

I see nairaland go internation, just a matter of time
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
slimyem: For this one wey you dey so,na headache go kill you!!
Ode!

Noted. I go cash you and ki you in another thread. Abi na u get mouth pass
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by PaulJohn1: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2013

Funny enough,
Both of them(Seun & D'banj) are Street boyZ from Sango-Ota(Ogun), always rolling tire with ordinary pant on them back then.
Both are still on the same level undecided
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]All these comments about Oga, yet ayam not seeing him in the pinshure. Did I miss something? [/size]
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2013
Codedrock:
pic.twitter.com/tmMcO4Vn

Now a celeb? Woah! Linda has always been a celeb. Did you check out her number of followers on twitter and friends on facebook?

A once top model and celebrated writer? What could be more?
Re: Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Dbanj The Koko Master! by tony4244(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
WHY IS HE COPYING DON JAZZY BY WEARING HIS RECORD LABEL PRINTED ON HIS SHIRT? DIS GUY NO GET SWAG WITHOUT DON BABA J

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Commits Suicide? / Check Out Rita Dominic New Looks In Army Green Jumpsuit / You Wont Believe That Celebs Buy These Rags For 700,000 NGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.