Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Just Came Across These Vgc/surulere/ leki Mini/flats To Let .while searching - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Just Came Across These Vgc/surulere/ leki Mini/flats To Let .while searching (458 Views)

SO SAD!!! See Photos Of Another Building That Collapsed In Leki Lagos - See More / 2 wings detached 5 Bedrm Duplex for sale @ Ikota Villa estate Leki 95% Completed / Land & House Properties Sale In Ikeja, VGC, Surulere Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Came Across These Vgc/surulere/ leki Mini/flats To Let .while searching by josite: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2013
1.very very clean bq room and parlour apartment.very well done cus ive seen it.it is offered to me but do not meet my need ,it is 800k totoal package for a year and the landlady is nice and is hardly in the country.call me to get the link but my introductory fee if it works out is 20k.go try your luck but im not guaranteeing the lanlodrd will want u and my link fee is 20k beacuse i spent time and fuel/money to get this info.for me these particular roonms are small and one of them has a big window plus a cell like window while the other room has 2 big windows.the cell window is really waht i dont like.lol

2.there is a very clean 2 br flat in a very neat compound with a rooftop flat size balcony on top too for a million naira plus charges going to about 300k,shown to me,d owner a lawyer was quoted as saying he doesnt want another lawyer in the house.i can giv u the address to try your luck but im not guaranteeing the lanlodrd will want u and my link fee is 20k beacuse i spent time and fuel/money to get this info.

3.there is another room and parlour ensuite but wit the kitchen downstair but could be improvised upstair.the landlady a widow is nice and 2 other tenants within the premises.it doesnt suit my needs .can giv u the link to try your luck but im not guaranteeing the lanlodrd will want u and my link fee is 20k beacuse i spent time and fuel/money to get this info.
im not the agent but i have seen the landlords in these matters except the 2br flat landlord who is said to be a lawyer and doesnt want another lawyer in his premises.on the whole these are nice properties .i will however hand u over to the agent who took me there.

4.3br BRAND NEW too fantastic ,PERFECTLY FINISHED,electric barbed wire but in untarred and rough terrain of omo inile gate within THOMAS ESTATE NEXT TO VGC.ITS 900K LAST PLUS 180K COMMISSION.LANDLADY IS A BANKER WIT ZENITH BUT I CAN LINK U WIT THE AGENT WHO TOOK ME THERE AND THEREFORE DESERVES HIS FEE.

5.THERE IS A 1BR FLAT VERY OK ON ST OFF BODE THOMAS AND D TOTAL PACKAGE IS 1.1M FOR 2YRS.
6.ANOTHER REAL NICE BRAND NEW 3 BR AT THOMAS ESTATE AJA FOR 800K PLUS

kindly introduce the properties you have inspected to me too and i also will pay u 20k if it is sucessfully concluded.call 08033043242

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Lease: Block Of 8nos 3b/r Flats At John Olugbo Ikj N6..5m Pa / Alternative To Apapa Filling Station / TO LET EXECUTIVE 4brm Duplex At Ogudu Gra 1.5m Ensuit \3b 1.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.