Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

On My Honour: Where Are All The Boys And Girls Scouts? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / On My Honour: Where Are All The Boys And Girls Scouts? (1344 Views)

Romanian Names Of Boys And Girls With Meaning / Yoruba Names Of Boys And Girls With Meaning - Babynamescube / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On My Honour: Where Are All The Boys And Girls Scouts? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
I remember those days.
My brownie uniforms
then I matured into girls' guide/girls' scout with the sharp blue dress and my whistle and beret.
our pledge of honour,the humanitarian activities,the discipline,the travels etc.
The pride of being a Girl's guide/scout.
Please share your memorable experiences.

The pledge

On my honour
I promise to do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
To help other people at all times
and to obey the guides' law

hope I got it right
Re: On My Honour: Where Are All The Boys And Girls Scouts? by Gamine(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
i was a Brownie smiley

wasnt too interested though
didnt get into the girls guide

My brownie mistress was Mrs Okereke cant forget her grin
She used to make oyakaka

Gimme oyakaka
i like oyakaka
Gimme oyakaka
we like oyakaka!!1

aaah d memowieesss grin grin
Re: On My Honour: Where Are All The Boys And Girls Scouts? by almondjoy(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
I really am only interested in the "Girls' Scout Cookies"! undecided

Anything with a bunch of girls in it--please count me out!  Thank God I never had to do such.

I preferred the "Boys Scott"! Could not join of course--but hung around them plenty.

What can a say? undecided

Much more fun a guess! kiss

Still is! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Anambra,abuja,akwa-ibom,adamawa, And Abia / I'm New And Glad To Be Here And / The Assam molestation Festival In India Begins This Week (NOT REAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.