Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs (2774 Views)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / How To Add Read More Option To Your Blogger Posts/word Press Blogs. / Zip Codes For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2013
If you really want to make money from your blog, then you have to start showing adverts on it. So many bloggers now make lots of money by only displaying ads on their blog. The process is quite simple and does not require much computer knowledge. I’m going to show you how to insert this advertisement codes Into your wordpress or blogger blog. For wordpress.org users, I’m going to show how to use plugins to do this.
How to insert adsense/adverts codes into wordpress blogs
Step1: Go to your dashboard, from the dashboard, navigate to ‘appearance’. Click on the appearance menu and it will drop down items such as, theme, widgets, menus etc.
Step2: Click on widget, it will take you to the widget area of your blog were all your blog widgets exist.
Step3 : Take a look at the left hand side of the widget area, you will see items like customs menu, meta, links, achives, text etc. Now, click on the text widget and drag it to the right side bar were you will want to place your advertisement code. When it is placed there, it will open a box for you to insert the code.
Read on:http://nairaextra.com/how-to-insert-adsense-and-other-advert-codes-on-wordpress-and-blogger-blogs/

1 Like

Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Zagala: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Tanx bro.
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2013
How can i sign up in google adsens?
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
@obas, all the info you need to register for an adsense account and get approval in 24hrs is provided on the blog in my signature line below
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by neksummi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Good work here.
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pls send me a link to open adsence account to my mail etubiobaka@gmail.com
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2013
I try to sinup in the link that u sentr ro me, but i could not understand instrurtion. Will u pls sign up for me and giv me my password? I promise to invit mu frinds to it
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Send your blog information, name address etc to freegift2k4@yahoo.com. I will assist you!
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanx
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 4:44am On Jan 12, 2013
You are welcome
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Check my websit first, is it good? Www.guruzhall.tk
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Your site is okay, just that you may need to add an about, contact and privacy policy pages....Google reject sites that don't have these!
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Will u able to do it for me?,,,,,,,,,i promise to be ur close friend
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Shegson12345(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pls can i creat my Adsense account without postal code?
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Privacy and policy is there if u ar not login u can't see in
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by optimus30: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
@op,thnks 4 dis great article,pls am a bit confused,lets say i hv blogs inside my acc.,will i hv 2 add adsense 2 all(as in blogs within a blog),secondly,cn sme1 create wordpress blogs within a wordpress like in blogger?,thirdly,if i hv different niches 2 promote,do i nid 2 create new blogger blogs or wordpress blog everytime or jst create them within my (as in blogs within a blog n does it apply with wordpress)?.Thnk u
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ Obas, I promise to assist you get an adsense account, just call me on: 08181778758
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
optimus30: @op,thnks 4 dis great article,pls am a bit confused,lets say i hv blogs inside my acc.,will i hv 2 add adsense 2 all(as in blogs within a blog),secondly,cn sme1 create wordpress blogs within a wordpress like in blogger?,thirdly,if i hv different niches 2 promote,do i nid 2 create new blogger blogs or wordpress blog everytime or jst create them within my (as in blogs within a blog n does it apply with wordpress)?.Thnk u

You only need to click on the monetise tab in your blogger account, follow the instruction and set up your adsense account. Once your adsense account is approved, you can style your ads and paste them where you want in your blogs. If you want to set up a new blog, go to your dashboard and you will see a link to create new blog. You dont need to open a new blogger or account.
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Shegson12345(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls hw cn i put privacy page and contact to my blog.
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ Shegson, it depends on the type of blog u are using. Is it hosted on a free platform or self hosted?
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Obascoetubi: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
I am wairtin 4u
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Emex100(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
am having prob with add adsense to my blog pls anyone to help me pls
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by emal22: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Engineer1985: Please my adsense account was banned two years ago.
Can you help me with getting a new one?
What will be the terms. thanks
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Have u filled an appeal to them? If not, try and do so.
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by Nedum1979: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls help me out to create google adsense account and how can i get traffic to it.
Re: How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
I read somewhere that a self hosted blog should be held for 6 months before approval. Is it TRUE?

(1) (Reply)

Used Ice Cream Machine From The UK For Sale / Letter To Mtn: 128gb MTN Data Hack, MTN Should Not Cry. / In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.