Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died (1278 Views)

Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by turigee: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2013
A 21-year-old woman was allegedly impregnated by her father and is now in dilemma over the custody of the baby.
The tormented woman, Patience Dube, told a weekly newspaper that when she looks at her 2-year-old baby, it reminds her of sad memories of her intimacy with the man whom she looked up to as her father.

“This man (step father) has ruined my life. I wish to finish school but it’s almost impossible. He has brought shame to my life. I feel like dying. I don’t want to set my eyes on him anymore. I can’t look at him in the face. I wish the Government would come and take this baby,” said the visibly tramautised woman.

Culled from www.motherlandgist.com

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by braine(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2013
Is it that the girl is retarded or the article doesn't really make sense? How can someone want the goverment to take their child?

It was sweet when she was doing it and now she's complaining. Foolish girl.
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Its 2013 and the usual madness of men impregnating their daughters continue.this issue has been discussed over and over again on nairaland and some warped minds claim theres nothing new under the sun afterall its his daughter.how men even have erection for their own daughters or step daughter sef beats me.its now that iam fully convinced that nigeria is the headquarters of all abominations,deliquents,perverts,rapists,murderers,perverts and hypocrites.the funny part of it is that when they are in public places they paint a picture that they are morally upright,but the things that happen in their homes,is not different from what happens in brothels.despite the hundreds of churches and mosques or shrines we have in nigeria and despite our holier than thou attitude in public on fridays and sundays,all kinds of sick and unimaginable things are going on in nigeria.tufiaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by Jellita: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Where are they from?
Lemme guess.
Hmmmmmmm........one of two options in Nigeria DEFI-N A T-LLY! wink
Na for NL I learn am for 'definatly' o! cheesy
Oshogbo Yinglish! cheesy
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by ifyalways(f): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Another 2 penny blog with "strong kpomo" news.

To blog no be by force oh cheesy
Mu. . .
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by greatgod2012(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Another bad news!
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter After His Wife Died by slimyem: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2013
No credible link..
Probably a fabricated story for blog traffic..undecided

(1) (Reply)

UK Police Are Suggesting Naomi Oni May Have Thrown The Burning Liquid On Herself / Horse Riding Training For All! / Raw Facts About Your Menses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.