Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Pictures From The BEZ Concert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures From The BEZ Concert (10433 Views)

Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Rocktation(f): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
~

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Rocktation(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2013

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Rocktation(f): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Concerts..concerts..concerts..

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
1ST TO COMMENT.. THANK GOD
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by iamswizz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
ahhhhhhh! 2nd.. and why the hell did tonto not perform?.... but seriously o i must be a celeb
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by MrMotor: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
smiley
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 50calibre(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
I wouldn't mind having that girl in white dress in my bedroom for the night haha!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
iamswizz: .

mumu is this a comment? mtcheeew angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by dilbert100: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
nice pics
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by iamswizz(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
tiwa is always luking great kiss
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre: I wouldn't mind having that girl in white dress in my bedroom for the night haha!

keep dreaming..ode
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by iamswizz(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
iamswizz: mumu is this a comment? mtcheeew

i wan book space na

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 50calibre(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

keep dreaming..ode

Keep bleating... Goat!!

You should know that not everyone has a low social status like you, while you are at the very bottom and can only dream some others are at the top of the ladder and can want things that to you sounds like a dream.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
The lady in white..
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by cyril83(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Don j go don dey yansh diz tiwa gurl abeg if d tin turn belle make u no abort am coz we don tire to dey speak pregnancy complication grammar....abeg make una learn frm others oh
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre: I wouldn't mind having that girl in white dress in my bedroom for the night haha!
U mean the gal with guitar she wear white dress 2 lol
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

Keep bleating... Goat!!

You should know that not everyone has a low social status like you, while you are at the very bottom and can only dream some others are at the top of the ladder and can want things that to you sounds like a dream.

here is a pic of me and my girl. so i have no reason to dream. Capital MUMU

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
(YAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNN)THIS WOULDA BEEN MORE INTERESTING IF THEY TOLD US WHO WAS WHO. LIKE I WANNA KNOW, WHO IS THE NERDY KID IN THE SHORTS HOLDING A GUITAR OR WHO IS THE FAT DUDE IN THE BLUE SHIRT OR WHO IS THE HOT CHIC IN THE WHITE DRESS LOOKING LIKE SHE STOLE SOMETHING AND ISNT SUPPOSED TO B THERE
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

YUCK!!!!!
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 50calibre(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ucheosefoh: U mean the gal with guitar she wear white dress 2 lol

No she isnt wearing a dress, she is wearing a shirt and shorts.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 50calibre(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

Look at your face, see how mutilated it is. Besides do you call that kissing? Keep licking her bactaria infested mouth, time will tell. Goat!! See round shit dropping from your anus
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by tutu1: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmmm where is Dr Sid? he is never in any of this showes abi e done go back to village grin? Don Jazzy why na? lol
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

Look at your face, see how mutilated it is. Besides do you call that kissing? Keep licking her bactaria infested mouth, time will tell. Goat!! See round shit dropping from your anus

Na jealousy Go kill u... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by tellwisdom: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Who dey give these people award sef?? everywhere u turn na award...wtf angry.angry
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Dreyl(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Smashing...
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by 50calibre(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

Na jealousy Go kill u... grin grin grin grin

What? Jealousy of what? Wretched looking girlfriend or guy with a mutilated face? No I don't think so.

Have you seen my girlfriend? For starters she is a white girl, very hygienic and good looking, for me it is nothing, for you it is a dream.

Goat!!
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

What? Jealousy of what? Wretched looking girlfriend or guy with a mutilated face? No I don't think so.

Have you seen my girlfriend? For starters she is a white girl, very hygienic and good looking, for me it is nothing, for you it is a dream.

Goat!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA #BROS 50 CALI ABI NA 50 KULI KULI, E DON DO ABEG U DON SHOW AM WETIN TIME DEY TALK. PITY AM ABEG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
50calibre:

Goat!!

u no get another word asides goat? i shouldn't have uploaded that girl to nairaland but low lives like you thinks everyone is in your caliber. dream on As.s hole. the girl in white don dey ur bed, go F.uck am and remember to use condom make u no die of aids like foul. Ewu grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Assonite(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
winkDis WAJE of a gurl....I'm begining to rili L♥√ع dis ha shape Oº°˚˚°ºh ,Mehnn....any1 wit ha contacts plzz help ur broda biko.
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by abdulkayus(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
Which kind dress some of dem dey put on? C dat one dat put on d gown of her 7 yrs younger sister. After dey wil be complainin of rape.
Dress d way accordin to d way u wan to be address.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Kzinne: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
inferior complex
Re: Pictures From The BEZ Concert by Kzinne: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

keep dreaming..ode
u are very inferior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Flavour DJ Mix / Asake - Yoga (Official Video) / 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.