Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bulk SMS Marketing – Why You Should Consider Early-morning SMS Shots - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bulk SMS Marketing – Why You Should Consider Early-morning SMS Shots (522 Views)

GLO Giving Away Brand New Smart Fones (screen Shots) / 5 Mobile Accessories & Gears You Should Consider Buying! / The Power Of Bulk SMS Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Marketing – Why You Should Consider Early-morning SMS Shots by Edwin7: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sometime ago I wrote and publish an article titled, “When is the Best Time to Send a Marketing SMS?” In the article I argued – and rightly so – that one could only know the perfect time through marketing tests. In this article I want to share what I’ve discovered in consumer behaviours as far as Nigeria is concerned and how it ties with early-morning SMS.

Hypothetically, let’s assume you want to sell your customers or prospects something. Your best bet might be to send the SMS first thing in the morning. Why?

First, because some people already have their day planned out (and they usually do this in the morning), so you need to get into their schedule, especially if you’ll require them to visit the bank or ATM to pay or even to pay online for your wares.
Second, in the morning the human mind is clear and uncluttered to think. So be one of the first set of things to get on your customers mind. Really, marketing is a mind’s game.

Again, I’d like to advise that you test to be sure. Your peculiar product may require that you send your bulk SMS at a particular time of day to get massive response.

And let me also caution: Don’t be overly aggressive in your bulk SMS marketing or else your customer will associate you with a negative image and emotion. You don’t want that.

So, consider early-morning bulk SMS shots and see how it pans out. Good luck.

This article is brought to you by: 5star SMS Nigeria. You can find more articles on our blog http://www.5starsmsng.com/blog
Re: Bulk SMS Marketing – Why You Should Consider Early-morning SMS Shots by cardoso111(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Edwin,you igonred my questions;the code you sent couldnt load on my account pls check your email box and respond

(1) (Reply)

Can U Leave The House Without Ur Phone? / App World Restoration / Mobile Messanger Applictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.