Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? (4061 Views)

A Nigerian Used 2000 Mode Chrysler Town Country For Sale. / Clean Tokunbo Chrysler Neon 2.0 Lx 2000 Model @ 750k / ***~~~PRICE REDUCED: CHRYSLER PACIFICA New Pix Posted (1.320)***~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by chika98: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2008
Particularly Concorde? Are they any good? Thanks in advance
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by qimpex: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2008
They are Ok and not too expensive to maintain in the US, but I won't recommend them for Nigeria because of the high cost of maintaining them. An example is the cost of engine replacement ee.g. Dodge Intrepid (same family)
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by sultaan(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2008
Get a Malibu, or Cobalt.Big car big problem for a lady(new car owner on a budget)
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:39am On Feb 26, 2008
@Poster,

U should probably get an impala, those cars are rugged, they are built tough as well,

Especially the new ones.

Good Luck. wink
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:48am On Feb 26, 2008
My advise to you is to run away from American cars Ford, Chevy, and the others. True the cost of maintenance is cheap, but by the time you spend so much on maintenance you'd realize you spending a lot more money. Not only that, think of all the time your car would be at the shop being fixed and all the inconveniences. Get you a foreign car Honda, Nisan, etc the are more expensive but more reliable.
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by chika98: 5:02am On Feb 26, 2008
Thanks guys! I've gotten some pretty bad reviews from owners & previous owners. Toyota, Honda etc all the way
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by komekn(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
Too many variables to come to a conclusive decision, however, i can talk from personal experience.

In 2001 i bought a Ford Explorer which i gave to one of my friends he's had the car on the original engine to date without any real problems, he's clocked an additional 120k miles on it since.

And TOYOSI20 you are right. I drive a V6 3.8 Chevy Impala 2002 when in Lagos and I've had it for two years , No Shakin ! its rugged , hard yet smooth and comfortable and i don't live in Ikoyi where all the roads are, supposedly good by naija standard.

I admit i do have a really good mechanic who knows his stuff. As per the Chrysler, my mechanics been running a Dodge caravan 1997(basically the same van just different branding), for about 5 years, its a bit battered but mechanically OK.

Everything isn't all Toyota and Nissan isn't it better to be radically distinctive & unique than to blend into insignificance, and i don't mean to show off.
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2011
Re: What Do You Think About Chrysler Cars? by sheldoncoo: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2011
Chryslers are great for first owners but for anyone buying pre-owned ones, they will be very hard to maintain and costly. I know chrysler parts are a little more expensive but I think there are aftermarket makers out there.

(1) (Reply)

Golf 2 Tokunbo For Sale Automatic Drive. 460k. / Sold Sold 2003 Merc Benz Ml320 - Registerd Bt Hardly Used / Tokunbo Cars - Honda Accord 2006, Honda Crv 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.