Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria (2062 Views)

I Need These Spares For Toyota / How Reliable Is Lexus Rx300? In Terms Of Fuel Economy, Availability Of Parts. / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria by lukman22: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
please i just needed some insight into the maintenance and spares availability of volks,passat 2.0T ( 2007 MODEL)in Nigeria.i recently ordered for a camry muscle (2007 model) from United state America.but unfortunatly the guy over there called and told me that he could not get a decent and non accidented one.he suggested of buying passaat 2.0T in place of camry.though, i like the passat,but my main concine is that the car is not that common in Nigeria which means that the availability of sparfe parts and maintenance will be hard to get.please i need you guys opinion on this issues.thanks
Re: Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria by abdulkadir(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Availability of spare parts is key in dciding ur choice of car but honestly even the common toyota and honda users cry about non availability of original spares in our Naija market. Since u've got a contact back there in the US and u can afford the ride, ur contact can aswell get d replacement parts for you when ever the need arises thats if you are not comfortable shopping online.
all d best.
Re: Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria by maxkia(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2013
Don,t even try it.....cost of maintenance of All german brands are way too high...Be it Volkswagen Passat or Audi.just wait till he can get youy a nice toyota.i once used a volswagen jetta 2008 model..just to replace the AC Compressor cost me 80k..tokunbo ooo not brand new compressor
Re: Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria by Emperoh(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
lukman22: please i just needed some insight into the maintenance and spares availability of volks,passat 2.0T ( 2007 MODEL)in Nigeria.i recently ordered for a camry muscle (2007 model) from United state America.but unfortunatly the guy over there called and told me that he could not get a decent and non accidented one.he suggested of buying passaat 2.0T in place of camry.though, i like the passat,but my main concine is that the car is not that common in Nigeria which means that the availability of sparfe parts and maintenance will be hard to get.please i need you guys opinion on this issues.thanks

[color=#550000]Per your question, i don't believe there is a you can't drive in Nigeria.
With current globalization trends, you can get any part you want with the click of a mouse.

What should be primary for you should be how to get a good auto technician to manage your unit.
Yes, the parts are available and are easy to come by. Go to the VAG spare parts market at Iyana Itire.

1 Like

Re: Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria by lukman22: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thank u guys for your contributions.i think i have to pipe down low and allow him to keep looking for camry and if after a long run without success, i can proceed with the B option.thank you guys once again
Re: Help.......!,availability Of Spares For Passat 2.0T ( 2007 Model) In Nigeria by lakeside79937: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
YOU ASKED ME QUESTION About the MAN DIESEL 19.372 HAVE GOT A NEWLY ARRIVED TOKUNBO CAN U
whatsapp me : 00447920755328
email : folaranmimuktaradeleke@hotmail.co.uk
Have got lots of trucks all tokunbo unregistered
Mercedes 1823 flatbed
Mercedes 1617 box lorry 36 foot long can take full 40 foot container
Mercedes 814 flatbed
Mercedes 208 D dropside

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Fot Transportation Business In Ibadan Micra Or Gulf 3 / Tokunbo Tyres Needed / Why Do Some Nigerians Have A Flat Wooden Board In Their Vehicles (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.