Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Should We Wait For University Of Abuja Untill Sales Of Jamb Form Is Over? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should We Wait For University Of Abuja Untill Sales Of Jamb Form Is Over? (689 Views)

Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!! / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / No NEC Meeting Untill Iyayi Makes Heaven - ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Wait For University Of Abuja Untill Sales Of Jamb Form Is Over? by Esquare(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2008
Hi my fellow University of Abuja Prospective Student,

There is an Indication that, sales of Jamb form will be over next week thursday. should we wait for University of Abuja Admission list and the sales of Jamb form be over? that is putting our eggs in one basket.

am having a mind of getting another Jamb form by next week monday, Register again and continue waiting for the admission list (second batch).

i want any one in my category to see it this way so that we should not wait for the list endlessly.

we need to act fast my brother.

any more update on the Admission list pls alert me on 08032032595 or 08036553652

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenager Wins British Parliamentary Debate / What Are Our Secondary Schools Turning To ? / Yabatech Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.