Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,707 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale (595 Views)

New Avg 2013 / Get Original Antivirus,till 2018...and Original Microsoft 2007 / UNBELIVABLE!!! HIGHLY SUBSIDIZED ESET/AVG Antivirus GIVEAWAYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by EmekaAfrica(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hello NLers, I have AVG Anitvirus for sale at a subsidised rate.The antivirus is original and it will expire in 2018.

Cost of deployment
1-4 computers-----------------------10,000naira each
5-9 computers-----------------------8,000naira each
10computers and above---------------7,000naira each

If you are interested pls contact me then we discuss the details and I will personally come over to deploy the antivirus.
Re: AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by delawal: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bros.y are u advertising and selling illegal antivirus here to people.y not do things in a good way.avg doesnt have a license that can stay for such number of years from now when activated.so stop deceiving people.i work with an AVG authorised partner so i know almost all about the product.so stop sellin hacks thats not recognised by d avg.tanx
Re: AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by EmekaAfrica(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
delawal: Bros.y are u advertising and selling illegal antivirus here to people.y not do things in a good way.avg doesnt have a license that can stay for such number of years from now when activated.so stop deceiving people.i work with an AVG authorised partner so i know almost all about the product.so stop sellin hacks thats not recognised by d avg.tanx
My apologies if you think its hacked.I got a deal with someone who owns the right to sell this antivirus.I am only trying to sell and make profit.If you dont like it no problem someone else will.thanks for your time
Re: AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by delawal: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
its not a matter of liking it or not.the main issue is that u are spoilin the company`s name and effectiveness of her products by selling illegimate and hacked products.just take note my friend.tanx
Re: AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by EmekaAfrica(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2013
So,what would you have me do?
delawal: its not a matter of liking it or not.the main issue is that u are spoilin the company`s name and effectiveness of her products by selling illegimate and hacked products.just take note my friend.tanx
Re: AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by delawal: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
u can still sell and make profit.even make steady sales and profit year in and year out.thats only possible when u market the legal and official AVG products,ok.If u need further info am ready to give u.
Re: AVG Antivirus 2018 For Sale by EmekaAfrica(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Hi again, please I don't want to over flog this issue.You have made your point and thats ok but please let it rest.I have original AVG Antivirus for sale.Anyone interested should please get in touch with me through this medium
delawal: u can still sell and make profit.even make steady sales and profit year in and year out.thats only possible when u market the legal and official AVG products,ok.If u need further info am ready to give u.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I Order Laptops And Blackberries As Low As $16 / Free Antvirus Setup And Software With Product Key That Last Till 2038 / Advertising Fashionable Designers Order Your Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.