Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please (1333 Views)

Can Anyone Verify This?? (Urgent) / All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / DON'T MISS THIS! Urgent Teaching Job Placement Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by Payoyo(f): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2006
Please is anyone in the house aware of the functions of a call centre agent? A good pal of mine is going for interview with MTN for the position. I need urgent and sincere answer to this question. Thanks.
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by okenzo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
FUNCTIONS OF A CC AGENT
Identify and resolve customer queries.Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators.
Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives within MTN.
Participate in team initiatives and activities.
Attend team meetings and other call center specific initiatives.
Generate relevant reports.

SKILLS REQUIRED
Communication skills at all levels.
Interpersonal skills.
Problem solving skill
Analytical skills.
Time management skills
Listening skills

IN ADDITION HE OR SHE SHOULD HAVE BASIC MICROSOFT OFFICE EXPERIENCE, BASIC DESKTOP SHORTCUTS.
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by Payoyo(f): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2006
Thank you OKENZO for your sincere and prompt reply.I really appreciate that. Keep it up.Whats the source of your answer or are u working as one in MTN. Waiting for your reply. Take care and God bless u.
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by honeyworld: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
hello,
pls ,can someone tell me the address of H R INDEX NIGERIA LTD.THEY RECRUIT FOR MTN NIGERIA.WHERE IS D COMPANY BASED IN LAGOS.I NWAS ASKEDTOCOMEOVER BUT CAN NOT LOCATE D ADDY ON D ISLAND.
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by Payoyo(f): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Honeyworld, were u invited for interview or have u been interviewd by them on phone for any position? When do they tell u to come to Lagos? Your reply to this will help someone who has been interviewed by index on phone on 24-04-06 but have not heard anything from them. Thanks. I will try to find out the address for u.
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by honeyworld: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2006
DEAR PAPAYO, A GUY FROM HR INDEX CONDUCTED AN INTERVIEW FOR ME ON PHONE FOR A CALL CENTER AGENT JOB POSITION AND I WAS ASKED TO COME OVER.PLS,WHAT'S THE OFFICE ADDRESS OF HR INDEX LIMITED,LAGOS?KINDLY REPLY NOW, VERY URGENT.

LANRE
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by Payoyo(f): 11:48am On May 01, 2006
Dear Honeyworld,

Sorry I couldnt get the addresse for you. I called my guys at lagos but they said they dont know where the company is located. Could u called the number they used to interview u, may be through that means u can get their addresse. I wish u all the best. I reside in Aba. All same, may God see u through this one.
Re: I Need Info On This Urgent Question Please by enyene(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Goodevening, everybody. I just got this message nw:You have been shortlisted for a written and oral interview tomorrow @ 14,Toyin Str.,opposite St Leo Church, Ikeja by 9:00am. Come prepared. 07054652423. Pls I need ur advice. Are they real? Should I go?

(1) (Reply)

There Is P & G Test In Jos And Lagos / Who Needs A Marketer? / On Fidelity Bank Website Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.