Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Name Your Price - I'm Watch - The First Real Smart Watch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Name Your Price - I'm Watch - The First Real Smart Watch (935 Views)

Review Of The Latest Smart Watch (dz09) / . / Dell Latitude E6400 Or E4300. Name Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Price - I'm Watch - The First Real Smart Watch by BabaB2: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIexQ1DGis

Multi-tasking, easy to use and love: touch, drag, swipe or pinch

Get your intuitive interface in a complex world.

I’m Watch connects to your smartphone through Bluetooth™ and delivers to your wrist, calls, text messages, emails, notifications, music, agenda, weather forecast, pictures and any other app you desire.

Intelligent and ergonomic,with a soft and elegant silhouette and a curvedHD touchscreen: i’m Watch is so fast and easy to use that it will leave everything else behind.

Size and Weight:
Height: 52,90 mm
Width: 40,60 mm
Depth: 10 mm
Weight: 95 gr

Memory:
Flash Drive: 4GB
RAM: 128 MB

Processor:
CPU: IMX233

Display:
1.54” (diagonal) colour TFT display
240×240 pixel resolution
220 ppi (pixel per inch)

Operating System:
i’m Droid (customized Android version)

Power and battery:
Built-in rechargeable Li-Po 450 mA battery
Charging via USB to computer system or via power adapter
Standby time without Bluetooth™ connection: up to 48 hours
Standby time with Bluetooth™ connection: up to 24 hours
Talk time with speakerphone: up to 3 hours
Time for other uses: up to 5 hours

Compatible smartphones and o.s.:
Many i’m Watch features require an internet connection via Bluetooth™ tethering and the main operating systems and/or phones that offer this technology are:

Android (HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc)
BlackBerry® (RIM®)
iOS® (Apple iPhone®)

Important:
Not all versions of the same operating system allow tethering via Bluetooth™.
Not all phone versions allow tethering via Bluetooth™.
Not all mobile carriers allow tethering via Bluetooth™
Note: for some smartphones which do not support Bluetooth™ tethering it will be possible to download the i’m Sync application, which allows the i’m Watch to connect to the internet by using the phone’s connection.
Note: SMS notifications can be used through i’m Sync on the devices that support it.
Note: i’m Watch does not consist in a stand alone phone and thus requires the connection to another phone device.

Audio/video playback:
Formats supported: mp3

Color: White, Pink, Light Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black

Sensors:
Magnetometer
Accelerometer

Connectors and input/output:
3.5 mm headphone, connection and power minijack
Microphone
Built-in speaker

Languages:
English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Arabic*, Czech, Danish*, Dutch, Finnish*, Greek*, Hebrew*, Hungarian*, Indonesian*, Malay*, Norwegian*, Polish, Portuguese*, Portuguese (Brazil)*, Romanian*, Russian, Slovak*, Swedish*, Thai*, Turkish*, Ukrainian*, Vietnamese*.
*available September 2012 through software update.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIexQ1DGis

Please Note: Read the Specs above.

Please Note:

Colour Available: Black
Quantity Available: 1 for now, more coming.

First come first serve.

Reserve Price:N45,000 (Make an offer above 45k)

Call if you're interested in buying: 07028383438
Re: Name Your Price - I'm Watch - The First Real Smart Watch by lilvonz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Since you have just 1 piece, I recommend you use it.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Price - I'm Watch - The First Real Smart Watch by BabaB2: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Name Your Price - I'm Watch - The First Real Smart Watch by BabaB2: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2013
lilvonz: Since you have just 1 piece, I recommend you use it.

I don't see what warrants your rudeness in this?

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 4G Bold 5 For Sale With Pack And Accessories!! / Neatly Used Ipad 3 for sale (3G & Wifi) + Bluetooth Keyboard. / Brand New In Box 32 Inch LCD TV For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.