Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

BOLLYWOOD Club 4u - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Club 4u (22386 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
The SRK Interview - Part 1: 'As Long As India Makes Films, People Will Watch Shah Rukh Khan'

Excerpts...

I won't do the film if you think it is not my space. But you got bereft of an actor who is versatile. I can do a Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa(1994), I can do aChak De, I can do a Ra.One(2011), I can do a Chennai Express (2013), I can do Asoka(2002), I can do Swades, I can do Yes Boss(1997), I can do a Baazigar(1993), I can do a Fan, and I don't even want to count my biggest hits in the history of Indian cinema --Kuch Kuch Hota Hai(1998),DDLJ, and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2003).I am Shah Rukh Khan and I can do everything.

Check out the full interview :

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/01/the-shah-rukh-khan-interv_n_10765942.html
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2016
I have really, been so eager to share the interviews with you all otherwise, would've brought it all here rather than asking you guys to click further. Well, I hope you'll like to know more and here is the ...

The SRK Interview Part 2: 'Every Actress Works 3 Times Harder, Gets Paid 10 Times Lesser'

How do you see yourself as part of the times that you’re living in?

When you’re an actor, you don’t think about the times as a separate entity. You are the times. You make the times. I get fascinated when I see actors say, “The audience has gotten mature. You can do all kinds of stuff. There’s mainstream, there’s indie, oh wow” What the hell, man. Was the audience stupid before? No, we were. The audience always knew. And they know not because they think, they know because they feel. And a feeling is always a billion times more powerful than athought. A thought in itself is germinated from a feeling.

follow the link to read more

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/01/srk-interview_n_10767326.html?1467366974
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
I love bollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by BeingAkorede(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
The Shah Ruh Khan Fandom Awards 2016 Is Here!

It's an award function meant to be a celebration of Shah Rukh Khan fans from all over the world. A one-of-its-kind event, SRK fans choose their favourite fans - first for the nominations, then for the award. This is the fourth edition of the awards, and this time, it is bigger than ever with its venue shifting from Twitter to Mumbai, slated to be held on 31 October.

Click https://www.nairaland.com/3379107/shah-ruh-khan-fandom-awards to read more

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Afam4eva(m): 1:29am On Jun 28, 2017
I just have to bump this thread.

I want to resume my Indian movie craze but i've kinda lost touch. The last movie i watched was a movie produced aroung 2006 called "Fanaa". It has Kajol and Khan (Can't remember his first name. There are too many khans).

I actually need suggestions of really good Indian movies that were produced in the last five years. It will be great ifthey're on the same level with great movies such as Khabi Kushi Kabi Gam, Kuchi Kuchi Hota hai, DON etc.

1 Like

Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by toluxe0075: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
I just have to bump this thread.

I want to resume my Indian movie craze but i've kinda lost touch. The last movie i watched was a movie produced aroung 2006 called "Fanaa". It has Kajol and Khan (Can't remember his first name. There are too many khans).

I actually need suggestions of really good Indian movies that were produced in the last five years. It will be great ifthey're on the same level with great movies such as Khabi Kushi Kabi Gam, Kuchi Kuchi Hota hai, DON etc.
Fan
Dangal
Jollyllb2
more list later
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Mrblaze06: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
gustav25:
What a way to smack the haters and stupid critics and make a comeback

Fan is a blockbuster mates
Just finishes it now and I can say apart from swadea and my name is khan,this is the best acting of srk ....Gaurav makes you think its a different person playing Aryan
Please where can I download bollywood movie with subtitles...

Men am so happy that after flops like chennai express,hny,dilwale and people said he is finished ,he just came back at them in grand style and reminded them all that he still is the best

Endeavor to see fan guys
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by mhiztwinky23(f): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2017
watch Johda akbar ND tank me later
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by abdurrazaq(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
SULTAN
Mary Kom
Bhagh Milka Bhagh
Bang Bang
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Afobear: 1:29am On Jul 03, 2017
guuzarish
my name is khan
wake up sid
fan
raes
kaabil

i postedn more than 30 for you afam4eva but spambot keeps hitting me with a ban and deleting the post
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Afam4eva(m): 1:40am On Jul 03, 2017
toluxe0075:

Fan
Dangal
Jollyllb2
more list later
mhiztwinky23:
watch Johda akbar ND tank me later
abdurrazaq:
SULTAN
Mary Kom
Bhagh Milka Bhagh
Bang Bang
Afobear:
guuzarish
my name is khan
wake up sid
fan
raes
kaabil

i postedn more than 30 for you afam4eva but spambot keeps hitting me with a ban and deleting the post

Thanks Guys. I'll try them out.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Bigdocemo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afobear:
guuzarish
my name is khan
wake up sid
fan
raes
kaabil

Name more, I've watched most of these mentioned movie.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Obas101(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by markperson: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Hi,

If you want to know the all Bollywood celebrity wiki and bio then you can also visit [url]wikibioinside.com[/url] you will get all the latest information and news from that website.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by Mofetemi(m): 2:59am On Jun 07, 2021
markperson:
Hi,

If you want to know the all Bollywood celebrity wiki and bio then you can also visit [url]wikibioinside.com[/url] you will get all the latest information and news from that website.

Please i need where i can download bollywood movies with/without english subtitles or is there any bollywood whatsapp group to join to know all these?
Re: BOLLYWOOD Club 4u by kudos4u(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mofetemi:

Please i need where i can download bollywood movies with/without english subtitles or is there any bollywood whatsapp group to join to know all these?
https://bolly4u.kim/category/hollywood-movies-300mb/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vacancy / Big Brother Africa Made N7billion / Nini Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.