Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake (2596 Views)

Study In Georgia Europe 2013 / STUDY IN GEORGIA Europe's Fastest Developing Country / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake by mrlove: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Study in Georgia has turned a new dimension, check below for new admission procedures:

All courses below are available for March 2013 intake except MEDICINE and it is vacant for October 2013 intake.

Below are the courses:

- Faculty of Medicine -tuition fee – ---- US$ per year
- Faculty of Stomatology (Dentistry) -tuition fee – ---- US$ per year
- Faculty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (tuition fee – ---- US$ per year)
- Faculty of Pharmacy (tuition fee – ---- US$ per year)
- Faculty of Nursing (tuition fee - --- US$ per year)
- Faculty of Public Health (tuition fee – ---- US$ per year)
- Professional Educational Programmes (tuition fee - ---- US$ per year)
- Preparatory Course (tuition fee – ---- US$ per year)

Below are the new list of required documents for Georgia admission:

1. Student International passport first page photo copy (good quality HD);
2. 12 class certificate photo copy with apostle;
3. Last 2 year living certificate with apostle;
4. Medical certificate in which will be mention all vaccination and HIV Analise result;
5. Authorization letter with apostle;
6. Notification from any Nigerian bank, that student has on his account money for living in Georgia (app 10 000-15 000 USD);
7. Travel insurance (Nigerian Insurance company);
8. Information about living place in Georgia;
9. Reservation of air tickets;
10. Amounted guarantee for returning home (In case, the student breaks a law, according which she/he will be subject to deportation) - 500 USD;
11. A copy of the Decree of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia;
12. Invitation letter from the University

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10 articles will be done by agent/Student. 8,11,12 articles by Georgia Company.

Below will be sent through DHL

1. International Passport
2. 1 color photo 3x4
3. Bank notification that applicant has money on his account
4. Health and travel insurance
5. Authorization letter with apostle

Important Points While Recruiting Students for Georgia

1. We don’t Give such an image of Georgia that Students will be going to earn money in Georgia. Because What most Students do , they start finding Jobs immediately as they land Georgia and due to Language Problem, poor communication skills and some negative views they ultimately get frustrated and start blaming and create negative market.

2. We clearly educate our Students and co-agents that Georgia is Like a Platform for Students to Get European exposure and improve skills so that they can do further studies in Schengen Country.

3. We also inform Students that they have to learn Local Language as fast as possible so that they can get part time jobs along with their Studies.

4. Georgia is like an easy and good platform for Our Students who want to improve their skills and want good opportunities in the World.

5. No Hotel/Internship Company will pick students for training and internship, those that get admission to small Colleges in Georgia. We are representing a Global University, So Our Students can easily get Other Options.

6. Students of Small Colleges in Georgia are facing problems in getting TRC (Temporary Resident Card) as We are representing a Global University, Our Students will never face any kind of such problem in Georgia.

7. Our University is having all Licenses from Government of Georgia and We are taking approval from Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Internal Affairs then only We are sending Students to Georgia. We never send Students just on Offer Letters from Colleges (Called Visa Invitations by Agents to just mislead the People)

For more information on your admission processing with transparency, Call:

Temitope AKANBI
Executive Director
Supreme International Agency Services
No 1, Kitoyi Building Opposite AK Filling Station Niger West Bus Stop, Orita Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Email: supremeduservices@yahoo.co.uk, info@supreme-edu.com
Mobile: 08037155121, 08098770089
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Why except medicine,is georgia having problem with medicine,a friend of mine applied since last year to tbilisi state medical university,he got his admission letter but up till now he is expecting visa,what is really wrong with medicine there?....cos i wish to study there also
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake by mrlove: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Diddz: Why except medicine,is georgia having problem with medicine,a friend of mine applied since last year to tbilisi state medical university,he got his admission letter but up till now he is expecting visa,what is really wrong with medicine there?....cos i wish to study there also

not only Medicine, it applies to all courses/Universities.
Meanwhile, it has been resolved, tell your friend to meet with his Agent for updating.
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake by owilondon: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
heyi! @DIDDZ,how about your friend,I think I need some info from him.its like the problem has not been resolved yet.they shifted the section from february to april and its like they are saying another different thing now.please reply.tnx!
Re: Study In Georgia (europe) For March 2013 Intake by GodsSon5(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
for now Georgia is wacked..they will give you admission letter and all but to get visa there will be another story...it has taken over 7 months since i applied for my students but nothing..they arent releasing the part tuition we payed neither are they giving us visa..i just had to get them admission in other countries

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis with SPSS Tutorial / Study In Benin Republic (esae University) / Iuseba University Of Economics And Applied Biology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.