Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina (12849 Views)

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi / Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) / We Won't Provide Security For February 14 Poll Unless Its Postponed - Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
kampasdevon: Give the farmers 10million each
seriously,u made sense but maybe less amount. There is no service in many of dese villages so money is beta
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by vanstanzy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
bigass: 6,000x10,000,000= 60,000,000,000(60billion)
Minister you are an olodo

No wonder Nigeria is in problems. The Ministers don't know "Jack".

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by vanstanzy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
HNosegbe: I'm sorry but I still don't understand what necessitates BUYING phones for the farmers. Is the minister saying that farmers in Nigeria do not ALREADY have phones? Why not get a database of farmers and collect their phone numbers?

And how did they arrive at 10 million? Did they do a census of all farmers in Nigeria?

I tire o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by kinisoo1: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
teezlycrest: U re they mo.ron here. Backyard researcher. Which Ogun state are u talking about? I did my NYSC at the department of planning, research and statistics, ministry of Agric Abeokuta. I and my collegues did the data representation of all the registerd farmers in Ogun state. U re x10 far 4rm the actualy figure. Incase u doubt me, i will name the first person on that list or ask for Mr. Augustine Adekunle (Director of the afore mention department) But we have to bet something

You are absolutely misinformed. I don't need any list from you. And for your own perusal, I got mine from the ADP office at IjebuOde. Fine, you were at the headquaters (Abeokuta) but I insists that Ogun state CANNOT have 20,000 farmers. You may want to know that my study covered SW Nigeria. My point ultimately is to suggest that really there may be as much as 10million farmers in Nigeria and that indeed a survey was carried out all over the country to arrive at that figure.

You calling me a mo.ron or a backyard researcher, it's really not your fault. These days, we have many Tom, Dicks and Harry who call themselves 'graduates' too. We all know how JOBLESS, USELESS, LAZY and CORRUPT people who served in the Ministry were. Really, no fault of yours. We can easily guess the universities people like you graduated from.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Zemhen1: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
2Legit2Qui: FG not spending N60bn on mobile phones for farmers —Minister

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/2335-fg-not-spending-n60bn-on-mobile-phones-for-farmers-%E2%80%94minister

MINISTER of Agriculture, Dr Akinwumi Adesina, has denied news reports that the Federal Government is to spend N60 billion on purchase of mobile phones for rural farmers, describing the reports as false and a misrepresentation of rural farmers’ mobile empowerment initiative.

Speaking exclusively with the Nigerian Tribune, the minister said N60 billion mentioned in the story was almost the entire budget of the Ministry of Agriculture, adding that “we have not arrived at the budget for the mobile initiative.”

According to him, the total cost, when determined, could not be anywhere near the figure mentioned in the story.

“Even if we are to give mobile phones to 10 million rural farmers at N6,000 per one, the cost would still be around N6 billion. How then did they arrive at N60 billion?

“But we have not even taken any decision. I can, however, tell you six reasons why the rural farmer mobile initiative is being sponsored by the Federal Government.

“The first is to reach farmers so that they can access fertilisers and other farm inputs. The second is to ensure financial inclusion by linking the rural farmers directly to banks for farm subsidies and others.

“The third is to enable farmers to get extension services information which they presently have no access to one.

“Fourth is to create alert channel to farmers in cases of flood and draught and, lastly, we want farmers to have access to market information for better returns on their produce,” the minister said.

He further said “I want to assure Nigerians that we are not spending N60 billion on the project. We are yet to take final decision.”

What a shame! Nigeria is a country with so many unemployed intelligent graduates but ruled by illiterate policitian and so called leaders...........won't you educated the farmers before you start all this one.......a farmer that can't read, write or even speak are they the ones you want to spend our 6 billion on why can't they just invest it into the unemployed graduate that are interested in any sector or agriculture ............God help us all
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Akainzo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
kinisoo?:

You are absolutely misinformed. I don't need any list from you. And for your own perusal, I got mine from the ADP office at IjebuOde. Fine, you were at the headquaters (Abeokuta) but I insists that Ogun state CANNOT have 20,000 farmers. You may want to know that my study covered SW Nigeria. My point ultimately is to suggest that really there may be as much as 10million farmers in Nigeria and that indeed a survey was carried out all over the country to arrive at that figure.

You calling me a mo.ron or a backyard researcher, it's really not your fault. These days, we have many Tom, Dicks and Harry who call themselves 'graduates' too. We all know how JOBLESS, USELESS, LAZY and CORRUPT people who served in the Ministry were. Really, no fault of yours. We can easily guess the universities people like you graduated from.

As someone with added educational polish and training to Masters level, you should have addressed the issue differently in my opinion.

He has asserted the source of his data, which from your response above, you clearly acknowledge is correct and at source. While your own data is from a secondary source, ADP. Now there could be convergence of the data.

Could there be about 20,000 - 50,000 farmers in Ogun State but we do have up to 2 Million people working at farms across Ogun State. We do need to note that only the owner(s) of the farm are classified as farmers.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by size38: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Of what use will the said mobile fomes be? Is mobile fones fertilizer and seedlings they are suposed to provide for farmers? Nigeria truely is a gone country. This is useless and senseless. I mean it.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by emiye(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
kinisoo?:

Will you just shut up there? No wonder someone called Nairaland "Nigeria's Online Beer palour." For your information, a comprehensive nation-wide population survey was carried out between 2010 and 2011. I got to know because I worked very closely with the ADPs and the real rural interior farmers themselves when I did my field survey for my just-concluded Masters programme at the University of Ibadan. It will interest you that Ogun state alone had over 200, 000 active rural peasant farmers. I'm not defending spending billions anyhow but let no one come here to spew rub.bish.

Man, your approach was wrong, we learn everyday, i don't doubt your figure, in actual fact it is way more than that.

I was in OGADEP, idiaba, Abk, Ogun state in Sep,2012 and i was told there are 360,000 "farm families" in Ogun state, i have presentations to back my claims. Farm families means farm households, if we are to break it down, we would have more farmers.

Distributing 10 million phones at 60 billion naira , then one must ask, where is the Cost Benefit Analysis, it surely is negative.

I dont doubt the 10 million farmers , in fact it might be more than that, some people do not really comprehend the rural and urban nature of the country, which is roughly 50 - 50%. In rural areas, they are virtually all farmers.
That is why some people dont agree that poverty rate can be 70% in Nigeria. All the picture they have in mind of the country starts and end in their urban world.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by korel9: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
naptu2: If I don't get banned by pyguru, then I'll post the articles in full.

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/kenyan-farmers-use-sms-to-beat-climate-driven-price-uncertainty

http://ukulima.net/info/
guy, don't mind Nigerians with their irrational ways of thinking. They never see anything good in most govt policies but to be honest how plausible and transparent is the implementation?
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by ifedun2: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mr minister,Obj na farmer o.I hope his name will not be missing from the list of beneficiaries o!This is indeed a confused government.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by chreldb(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2013

Although I also liked your post, I think we should let it slide. It was a careless miscalculation on the minister's part so lets just assume it's human error.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by gratiaeo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
zerocool:

See PhD Holder + Minister in a whole country who can't do simple arithmetic (multiplication). I just continue to love the nuisance this country portray.
That is quota system product

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by segebobo: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
FG not spending N60bn on mobile phones for farmers —Minister

“Even if we are to give mobile phones to 10 million rural farmers at N6,000 per one, the cost would still be around N6 billion. How then did they arrive at N60 billion?

Mr minister N6000 X 10,000,000 = N60,000,000,000 (that's 60BILLION Naira)
Even the youngest girl in my house JSS1 won't get it wrong.

“But we have not even taken any decision. I can, however, tell you six reasons why the rural farmer mobile initiative is being sponsored by the Federal Government.

“The first is to reach farmers so that they can access fertilisers and other farm inputs.

Are the farmers going to download the fertilizers? Is it not the same government people that have been diverting the fertilizers meant for farmers? And how sure are we that these phones are going to stop the diversion. The phones aren't going to solve this problem.
What should have been done is create effective/efficient distribution channels most likely through registered cooperative societies set up by the farmers.

The second is to ensure financial inclusion by linking the rural farmers directly to banks for farm subsidies and others.

How are the phone meant to enhance access to subsidies.
The first thing to do is register all farmers, keep their records in a database that can be accessible to banks. Pronto, using the regular phones, the banks can get across to the farmers.

“The third is to enable farmers to get extension services information which they presently have no access to one.

Good point, you need to call them etc but a Nokia phone worth N2500 can serve the same purpose. If you say you want to send mails, how many farmers in the villages are literate enough to operate such (in a country where literacy level is low).
The solution here is to train extension workers who will arrange meetings with or get information across to the cooperative societies set up by the farmers.

“Fourth is to create alert channel to farmers in cases of flood and draught

Same as point three.
However, the mass media can serve the same purpose effectively. Who says only farmers need warning on impending floods.

and, lastly, we want farmers to have access to market information for better returns on their produce,” the minister said.

This is better done when the farmers come together to form associations and cooperative societies.

It is a laudable thing to feel concerned about farmers welfare and productivity. However, this should be thought right. Good roads are needed to transport produce from farm to market, efficient storage facilities that will ensure farm produce are preserved and made available all year round is necessary. Dedicated officers that will not abuse the agricultural subsidies as it's being currently done in the petroleum sector are needed.
When I was in secondary school (well, you can say the syllabus in use then is now aoutdated) I was taught the most effective and efficient ways of reaching farmers is through cooperative societies. I implore government to encourage farmers to do this and whoever does not have access to cooperative societies should have strategically located offices where they can go.

I'm trying very hard, not to believe this is not another project design to further loot Nigeria's depleted treasury.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by kinisoo1: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Akainzo:

As someone with added educational polish and training to Masters level, you should have addressed the issue differently in my opinion.

He has asserted the source of his data, which from your response above, you clearly acknowledge is correct and at source. While your own data is from a secondary source, ADP. Now there could be convergence of the data.

Could there be about 20,000 - 50,000 farmers in Ogun State but we do have up to 2 Million people working at farms across Ogun State. We do need to note that only the owner(s) of the farm are classified as farmers.

Thanks for your inputs. I really, truly appreciate you. GOD bless you.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by kinisoo1: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
emiye:

Man, your approach was wrong, we learn everyday, i don't doubt your figure, in actual fact it is way more than that.

I was in OGADEP, idiaba, Abk, Ogun state in Sep,2012 and i was told there are 360,000 "farm families" in Ogun state, i have presentations to back my claims. Farm families means farm households, if we are to break it down, we would have more farmers.

Distributing 10 million phones at 60 billion naira , then one must ask, where is the Cost Benefit Analysis, it surely is negative.

I dont doubt the 10 million farmers , in fact it might be more than that, some people do not really comprehend the rural and urban nature of the country, which is roughly 50 - 50%. In rural areas, they are virtually all farmers.
That is why some people dont agree that poverty rate can be 70% in Nigeria. All the picture they have in mind of the country starts and end in their urban world.

What a great and intellectual way of argument! I admit initial my approach was rather wrong-I was just livid at how people could bring down other personalities with wrong premises. If everyone can comment reasonably just like this, what a joy to behold! Thanks for being cerebral.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by chreldb(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ topic, it is just so pathetic that the of federal ministry agriculture and the FGN are unable to come up with reasonable innovations that would move the agricultural sector forward. All they do is come up with ways to approve the distribution of cash and subsidies to farmers that eventually never get to the farmers. What happened to the 2 billion dollar loan scheme released for farmers during the Yaradua regime? It has gonr into voicemail and nobody is even asking any questions. Now they want to distribute phones to farmers. A farmer not owning a phone is not a farmer in the first place. Its like a farmer not owning a cutlass or hoe or digger or any other tool used for farming. 60 billion naira could be used for better and more tangible things but unfortunately we have a government in place that is extremely and chronically slow, dull and daft no kidding. It is sad i tell you it is indeed pathetic cry.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by segebobo: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
naptu2: If I don't get banned by pyguru, then I'll post the articles in full.

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/kenyan-farmers-use-sms-to-beat-climate-driven-price-uncertainty

http://ukulima.net/info/

The Kenya case is apt. But what makes these phones so special that they can't use the regular phones some of the farmers use or ask those without phones to go and get a new phone (at least a good rugged phone could be obtained for as low as N2500).
I smell 'rotten fish' in this their project, because I don't think they've mapped-out an effective strategy on the use of the phones.
A major blunder committed by the minister is not knowing the cost of the project... That's a shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by unclenna(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
60 Billion on phones for farmers. What for. this is a big misplacement of priority. Must federal govt. spoon feed everyone in this country. Anything everybody will look up to Govt. Na wa oh. I weep for my country..... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by amanyi4u(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
The problem is not with the actual number of farmers. How do distribution of phone to farmers improve agricultural yield? This minister and co are bunch of criminal.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Police budget to fight terrorism 2Billion
Villa banquet hall 2.2Billion
Mobile phones (Nokia flashlight is N2500 by the way) 60Billion

We sure know our priorities in this country, but wait abi the fone de produce fertilizer in which case this is an excellent idea. Yeye people yeye nation. mtseew

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by teeowo: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Fertilizer scam is ere again ,may d 201 gods of ife not give y'all d fortitude to decieve ursefs again
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mr Minister! When Nigeria's north built groundnut pyramid, dem use handsets? When d pple of oduduwa's republic xport cocoa, dem use handsets? Or when d ndi'gbo's major in palm produce dem use handsets? The truth is dat doz were d days of green revolution in nig. Find a beta means 2 looth our money than sayin u wanna empower 10m rural *not urban* farmers thru handsets provisn
NB: UN stat shows dat 180,000 ppl migrate on daily basis frm rural-urban areas of w.africa. So, hw many farmers remain 4rm ur 10m?
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Babsek: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2013
This is ridiculous and as a farmer in Nigeria too I can assure our Minister that 99% of farmers in the country are having the latest types of cell-phones you can think of in the market today and I think it is an insult on us farmers that they can think cell phones are our needs to bribe us to follow a government that has failed us .
=N=60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to repair the farm roads wich will help get the food we laboured so hard to produced get to the consumers.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to produce enough organic fertilizers to increase our crop production ( Food and Cash Crop ) in the country.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to import or produce agricultural chemicals wich wil enhance food production in the country.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to produce improved variety of seeds and animal stock in the country.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to provide agricultural equipments for us farmers to use and increase food production in the country.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to improve the health care of farmers and as a result increase food production in the country.
+n+60,000,000,000.00 will be enough to provide good education for the children of we farmers wich will thus change the attitude of farmers children towards agriculture.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 is rather too much to be used to satisfy your political crony's who will take the contract for the delivery fo the used cell phones from where ever.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 is rather too much for you to bribe your way into the hearts of your political god fathers to keep your office which I am sure you know is temporal.
=N=60,000,000,000.00 is rather too small for you to lose your credibility as a professional and a YORUBA man that I pressume has a name to keep.
I know you Tin-gods have stoogies that read this for you and I know it is not too late to retrace your step in this direction.
I have been supporting your moves up till now but remmember the son of whom you are.

Babatunde Sekoni

3 Likes

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by YOMIT(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2013
ola_pluto: If Nigeria still has 10 million rural farmers in 2013, then we're not even supposed to be called a developing nation. We're in stone age! These ridiculous lies from our government is really shameful. We have 774 local governments. If we have over 1,000 rural farmers per LG, then food will be really cheap.
Moreso, If the government provides the phones, will they install the masts for MTN, or glo? Will they come collect the phone every evening to charge for these 'rural farmers'? Will they top up the credit for them? And if we spend 60 Billion of facilitating communications between farmers and banks, how much loans can the banks actually give collectively?
Our government no get sense!
Bro I disagree with you on this regard that " 10 million farmers implies we are in a stone age" it signifies the opposite. Am not saying we are having 10million farmers sha.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by itsme2(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Gej government! always scoring offside! Instead of buying these farmers mobile phones (which a large no of them cant even operate effeciently), why not set up 'agric-centric' radio stations or better still convert some of these useless radio nigeria stations to focus solely on agricultural programs (infos about crops, fertilizers and what have you) and other extension services they might want to provide, in our different local languages.* This i believe would even reach more farmers at little cost to d gov. Ah! Naija, i tire o!

1 Like

Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by naptu2: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2013
segebobo:

The Kenya case is apt. But what makes these phones so special that they can't use the regular phones some of the farmers use or ask those without phones to go and get a new phone (at least a good rugged phone could be obtained for as low as N2500).
I smell 'rotten fish' in this their project, because I don't think they've mapped-out an effective strategy on the use of the phones.
A major blunder committed by the minister is not knowing the cost of the project... That's a shame on him.

Exactly! Note that the Kenyan government did not buy the phones for the farmers. I support the idea of providing these vital information to the farmers, but I am strongly against the idea of government buying phones for the farmers. (In the Nigeria that I know) that is an invitation to corruption.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by naptu2: 2:25am On Jan 05, 2013
its.me:
Gej government! always scoring offside! Instead of buying these farmers mobile phones (which a large no of them cant even operate effeciently), why not set up 'agric-centric' radio stations or better still convert some of these useless radio nigeria stations to focus solely on agricultural programs (infos about crops, fertilizers and what have you) and other extension services they might want to provide, in our different local languages.* This i believe would even reach more farmers at little cost to d gov. Ah! Naija, i tire o!

Great idea (community radio), although it doesn't have the same feedback mechanism and level of personalised service as the mobile phones (you'll still need mobile phones for that).
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by GARRIx7(m): 2:42am On Jan 05, 2013
kinisoo?:

Will you just shut up there? No wonder someone called Nairaland "Nigeria's Online Beer palour." For your information, a comprehensive nation-wide population survey was carried out between 2010 and 2011. I got to know because I worked very closely with the ADPs and the real rural interior farmers themselves when I did my field survey for my just-concluded Masters programme at the University of Ibadan. It will interest you that Ogun state alone had over 200, 000 active rural peasant farmers. I'm not defending spending billions anyhow but let no one come here to spew rub.bish.

I hope ur pea-sized brain is still functioning!!

Bush-pig...
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by fuke(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2013
2Legit2Qui: FG not spending N60bn on mobile phones for farmers —Minister

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/2335-fg-not-spending-n60bn-on-mobile-phones-for-farmers-%E2%80%94minister

MINISTER of Agriculture, Dr Akinwumi Adesina, has denied news reports that the Federal Government is to spend N60 billion on purchase of mobile phones for rural farmers, describing the reports as false and a misrepresentation of rural farmers’ mobile empowerment initiative.

Speaking exclusively with the Nigerian Tribune, the minister said N60 billion mentioned in the story was almost the entire budget of the Ministry of Agriculture, adding that “we have not arrived at the budget for the mobile initiative.”

According to him, the total cost, when determined, could not be anywhere near the figure mentioned in the story.

“The first is to reach farmers so that they can access fertilisers and other farm inputs. The second is to ensure financial inclusion by linking the rural farmers directly to banks for farm subsidies and others.

“Fourth is to create alert channel to farmers in cases of flood and draught and, lastly, we want farmers to have access to market information for better returns on their produce,” the minister said.

He further said “I want to assure Nigerians that we are not spending N60 billion on the project. We are yet to take final decision.”

You are all rogues.
1. All farmers in my town have phones.
2. You do not need #6000 phone for this. With this large order Nokia will customize a phone for you for less than #3000

Thieves all.
Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by Davicjoe(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2013
Lyk we care. This news is of no use 2 us.if una lyk make una buy laptop 4 farmers. RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics / FG To PDP: Apology Accepted, But Return Funds You Looted In 16 Years / Court Declares Ebonyi Cybercrimes Law Illegal, Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.