Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Are They Really Twins? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are They Really Twins? (898 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Black And White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Really Twins? by Temi231(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
A woman gave birth to Twins; The first baby came out 11.55pm 31st December 2012 and the other came out by 00.15 on 1st January 2013,I over heard somebody saying they were not born the same year. Please are they Twin? Would they celebrate their birthday differently?

When should they celebrate their birthday. 2012 or 2013?

Whats your opinion nairalander
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
NO, one is a nigerian your family member
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Temi231(f): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abbey2sam: NO, one is a nigerian your family member
Guess you are a toddler.. If you dont have anything to say why cant you waka pass.
Re: Are They Really Twins? by SisiKill1: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
According to Wikipedia. . .

A twin is one of two offspring produced in the same year.[1] Twins can either be monozygotic ("identical"wink, meaning that they born at exactly the same time, or dizygotic ("fraternal"wink meaning that they were born at different times but in the same year. Children born 9 months apart in the same year are more twins than children born minutes apart but in different years. Most people would like to believe Biology and how an embryo splits defines the phenomenon that is Twinship but that is not true, like they say in on wall street - Timing is Everything.

Read More Here
Re: Are They Really Twins? by SisiKill1: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
According to Wikipedia. . .

A twin is one of two offspring produced in the same year.[1] Twins can either be monozygotic ( "identical" ), meaning that they born at exactly the same time, or dizygotic ( "fraternal" ) meaning that they were born at different times but in the same year. Children born 9 months apart in the same year are more twins than children born minutes apart but in different years. Most people would like to believe Biology and how an embryo splits defines the phenomenon that is Twinship but that is not true, like they say in on wall street - Timing is Everything.

Read More Here
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Jellita: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Is the educational quality so poor in Ghana? Or where the heck Nigerians run to these days for 'further studies'!
Abeg the OP's use of the word 'twin' dey annoy me gaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
I could not really concentrate on the 'subject' or lack thereof!
No further comment on that account! angry
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Temi231(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: Is the educational quality so poor in Ghana? Or where the heck Nigerians run to these days for 'further studies'!
Abeg the OP's use of the word 'twin' dey annoy me gaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
I could not really concentrate on the 'subject' or lack thereof!
No further comment on that account! angry

Mr man or lady, the most genius on earth? Na question I ask oh... and I think this is technical enough? Although they are not born the same time but they were conceived once. [b][/b]
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Jellita: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Temi 23:

Mr man or lady, the most genius on earth? Na question I ask oh... and I think this is technical enough? Although they are not born the same time but they were conceived once.

Did you not use 'OGUNDIPE' as a child? undecided
You should know the difference between nouns and adjectives. . . . You lost me at the title of the thread. kiss
It is still too early in the year for 'this ya kind country grammar'!
Thank you.
Re: Are They Really Twins? by tpia5: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sisi_Kill: According to Wikipedia. . .

A twin is one of two offspring produced in the same year.[1] Twins can either be monozygotic ( "identical" ), meaning that they born at exactly the same time, or dizygotic ( "fraternal" ) meaning that they were born at different times but in the same year. Children born 9 months apart in the same year are more twins than children born minutes apart but in different years. Most people would like to believe Biology and how an embryo splits defines the phenomenon that is Twinship but that is not true, like they say in on wall street - Timing is Everything.

Read More Here

Surely you read this before posting?

Or is this your way of being sarcastic.
Re: Are They Really Twins? by tpia5: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Gosh, the quality, or the lack thereof, of the posts and discussions on this site, are simply mind boggling.

Is it an educational deficiency, or just plain d.aftness?
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpia@:
Gosh, the quality, or the lack thereof, of the posts and discussions on this site, are simply mind boggling.

But you should have corrected those that you thought were wrong instead of using mean words.
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpia@:

Re: Are They Really Twins? by SisiKill1: 12:35am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:

Surely you read this before posting?

Or is this your way of being sarcastic.

The response makes as much sense as the post.
Re: Are They Really Twins? by coogar: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:

you have made more brainless topics than this one - remove the log in your cornea before attempting to take out the speck in the eyes of others.

2 Likes

Re: Are They Really Twins? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2013
We all get the idea bout OP 's thread ..... the news's gone viral sef ........ I hail thee NL grin grin

IMO... I think they should be New year babies grin
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Temi231(f): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2013
jidegirl12: We all get the idea bout OP 's thread ..... the news's gone viral sef ........ I hail thee NL grin grin

IMO... I think they should be New year babies grin

Thank you
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Temi231(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:

Look at you. So you think you are the professor here? Well I just ask a simple question and if you don't have an answer to it then just read and go. #Bullshit
Re: Are They Really Twins? by Jellita: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
Why bother to banter with the most 'sour UNPHOCKABLE pooohsie' on NL? wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Out Please / Factor's That Killz The Happinness Of One's Marriage / Disadvantages Of Being A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.