Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding (48311 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Photos From President Jonathan Daughter's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Senator Florence Ita-giwa's Daughter Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by diutor: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
On Thursday, January 3rd, Governor Rochas Okorocha welcomed dignitaries from far and wide in his palatial home in Ogboko . It was the traditional wedding ceremony between his “Ada”, Uloma and the Honourable Commissioner for Lands, Survey and Urban Planning, Hon.Uche Nwosu.

Among dignitaries who were in attendance include former Military President, Gen Abdusalami Abubakar, Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, Gov Babangida Aliyu of Niger state, Gov Theodore Orji from our sister state, Abia, Sokoto State Governor, Aliyu Wammako and the distinguished Senator, Chris Ngige to list a few.

Here are some photos from the colorful ceremony.

http://www.imostateblog.com/2013/01/04/exclusive-photos-traditional-wedding-ceremony-of-gov-okorochas-daughteruloma-hon-uche-nwosu/
http://martinuwakwe..com/2013/01/photos-traditional-wedding-ceremony-of.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by diutor: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
more

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by mymadam(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
All the best, young lady. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Congrat 2 bride&groom
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by SlyIg(f): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
I was there!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by tpia5: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
The guys are really taking this " marrying up" thing serious.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Daughter looks old in the second pic

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
jammyng: Daughter looks old in the second pic

Once money is there and looting continues she must be taken.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by gen2briz(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ok moti ri.... next marriage please
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
FAT GIRLLLLLLLLL
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by j2012(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
SlyIg: I was there!

So what?, and who we go ask?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by valicious1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Am at the church wedding right now at holy cross catholic church aladimma owerri and we are about going to the reception venue. Surprisingly, sen. Chris anyanwu is sitted near rochas & they exchanged pleasantries earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by victorD3: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:
The guys are really taking this " marrying up" thing serious.

Not everybody is running away from responsibility like you and your runaway daddy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Commissioner marrying Governor's daughter ? How long did they date...looks like its politically induced marriage. Please can someone send me Fashola's daughters pictures please

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
jammyng: Daughter looks old in the second pic

old ladies no de marry?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
The girl looks more like her mother...not much to look at with her, average looks.

The husband, choi! If na me, I no get mind marry that kain one...hope this isn't an arranged marriage

I like that Okorocha was able to incorporate the people into the wedding, so it wasn't just a dignitaries only thing, it was briefly aired on AIT, there were a lot of locals in attendance, and there was even an area where some of the Imo women sold various items from roasted fish to okpa...it wasn't one of those closed off ceremonies, speaks greatly of the man

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
valicious1: Am at the church wedding right now at holy cross catholic church aladimma owerri and we are about going to the reception venue. Surprisingly, sen. Chris anyanwu is sitted near rochas & they exchanged pleasantries earlier.
Goood reporter
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: FAT GIRLLLLLLLLL

How is it your business??...her husband obviously love her xlarge body..run inside the bush hater.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
I watched it live on AIT.

Billyonaire: Commissioner marrying Governor's daughter ? How long did they date...looks like its politically induced marriage. Please can someone send me Fashola's daughters pictures please
It's not really politically induced per se. According to Rochas the groom has been serving him for so many years. It's just a case of his daughter marrying within the family.

The white wedding is even being shown live on AIT.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
gbosaa:

How is it your business??...her husband obviously love her xlarge body..run inside the bush hater.
mumulogy...u tuition fees has become calories in her body...instead of u too cry.....u are talking nonsence
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
SlyIg: I was there!
So?make we dey dance azonto cos a Nairalander was there shey...
Billyonaire: Commissioner marrying Governor's daughter ? How long did they date...looks like its politically induced marriage. Please can someone send me Fashola's daughters pictures please
but you are not a commissioner or are u?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nice pics, but where is the bridegroom?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by venorite(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
safarigirl: The girl looks more like her mother...not much to look at with her, average looks.

The husband, choi! If na me, I no get mind marry that kain one...hope this isn't an arranged marriage

I like that Okorocha was able to incorporate the people into the wedding, so it wasn't just a dignitaries only thing, it was briefly aired on AIT, there were a lot of locals in attendance, and there was even an area where some of the Imo women sold various items from roasted fish to okpa...it wasn't one of those closed off ceremonies, speaks greatly of the man
U better look like agbani darego unless an shango go fire sat ur mouth
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dem dey show am for AIT Live.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Anorexic Imbecileeeeee

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Justicemy: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Guy nawa 4 u oo, if rochas daughter is wedding wats our busness wit dat, mtcheew
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fat girls and boyz for life.....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Booty4meTM: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bwaah See Those Yam Legs In the First Picx ewww

undecided
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by bigfat01: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
[size=15pt]i want TO REMARRY again this is so sweet [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by valicious1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Dem dey show am for AIT Live.
Big lie! Its the white wedding that's been aired live.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by dilbert100: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.