Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding (48328 Views)

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Photos From President Jonathan Daughter's Traditional Wedding / Photos From Senator Florence Ita-giwa's Daughter Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
valicious1:
Big lie! Its the white wedding that's been aired live.
They showed the traditional wedding live on AIT 2 days ago
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Rexphobia(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
she looks big tho
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by ignis: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
I can see money being lavished here.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nija people's and publicity stunt, wen rooney got married he went to a simple church and only few persons were in attendance. But see my country own all d thiefing and ex-thiefing govs and presidents/senators must attend.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
valicious1:
Big lie! Its the white wedding that's been aired live.
no b d wedding of Okorocha's daughter?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
I could nt see the bridegroom in the pics or is he a dwarf?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: Nija people's and publicity stunt, wen rooney got married he went to a simple church and only few persons were in attendance. But see my country own all d thiefing and ex-thiefing govs and presidents/senators must attend.
Why didn't Prince Williams and Kate do their own quietly?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by flow1759: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
oboy nawa oh. if only wishes were roses!!!!!!!!! :- How i wish say na me marry am eeh!!!!!! Even as she fat like Elephant, i no mind ooooh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by flow1759: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
ignis: I can see money being lavished here.
Mehn if na u be him papa u no go lavish? if na me i go lavish, lavisher, lavishest. All of u saying they are spending our money, "even una papa wey no be politician" on such occation will spend money. If the money is there y won't won't he spend it on his daughter? na jealosy jealosy dey do una abeg. FULLSTOP
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Christianity has really brought good to d bad sides of our igbo culture. Even a Nwosu can now marry a Governor's daughter, it would have been a taboo in the primitive age just like giving birth to twins. we thank God for Christianity. Happy married life to Nwosu and Uloma. Watching them live on AIT now
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
Why didn't Prince Williams and Kate do their own quietly?
nwanne shun, prince williams has been a world figure even before his conception in his mothers womb. We are talking about peeps lavishing public funds on events that should nt be given any attention in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: nwanne shun, prince williams has been a world figure even before his conception in his mothers womb. We are talking about peeps lavishing public funds on events that should nt be given any attention in the first place.
Isn't Rooney a world figure. Abi is Prince Williams more popular than Rooney?
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by abeylab1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
congrats
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Where can I buy odu Enyi in America ,the type that ada Rochas is holding in her hand (preferably the off white color )
I like it so much
Uloma is built like her mama
Some men like thick women,a matter of choice

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by valicious1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: no b d wedding of Okorocha's daughter?
The thread is about the traditional wedding nt white wedding.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
But where is the groom na?

This is highlight of an Igbo wedding where the daughter kneels to receive a cup of palm wine from her father,she then covers the top with her left hand and goes to find the groom,takes a sip and hands over to him to sip.
If he sips the wine,they are now married in Igbo culture.

In some places she sips the wine as soon as her father hands it over.
In some other places,the father sips the wine first before giving to her

If she pours away the wine ( which has happened in times of coerced arrangee marriage) The show is over,there will be no marriage.
If she stumbles accidentally and the wine spills,it is considered a sign of bad omen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by cap28: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
i love igbo tradition and culture , when i see these kind of pictures they uplift me, i pray our culture, language and traditions never die.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
See the man in red cap and white and blue at the back grinning as if na im get the chick grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okorocha is really an influential man. Imagine an Igbo man commanding so much presence of dignitaries from the North in this age and time. That's my gov'nor, biko. But e go pain me if they used state fund to finance this wedding.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
vanstanzy: Okorocha is really an influential man. Imagine an Igbo man commanding so much presence of dignitaries from the North in this age and time. That's my gov'nor, biko. But e go pain me if they used state fund to finance this wedding.

Before nko?
State money for sure na
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Urine: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
The groom is a potential governor of Imo State. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Urine: The groom is a potential governor of Imo State. wink

Let someone show us his picture na
Camera no fit capture his image?
Let us see Him and see what he looks like
I wanna know if he is fine like Rochas lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Commissioner marrying Governor's daughter ? How long did they date...looks like its politically induced marriage. Please can someone send me Fashola's daughters pictures please

If commissioner marry president daughter, e concern u?

Congratulobia!!! to the bride and groom, jor.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
bigfat01: [size=15pt]i want TO REMARRY again this is so sweet [/size]

U mean she is so SWEET! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Urine: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Baby, I don't have an idea of what he looks like.
Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thank God for google grin grin
[size=18pt]The man na professional personal assistant before rochas elevated him for sake of Uloma hmm[/size]
Lucky man

MINSTRY OF LAND, SURVEY AND URBAN PLANNING
PROFILE OF HON. UCHE NWOSU

An illustrious son of Umuokwe, Eziama-Obaire in Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, Uche Nwosu was born on the 8th of August, 1975 into the family of Late Rev. Daniel Nwaobi Nwosu and Mrs Jamaimah Nwosu.

Young Uche had his Primary Education at the Shehu Sanda Kerimi Primary School Maiduguri between 1982 and 1988. This was followed by his Secondary training at the Government Secondary School, Eziama-Obaire, Nkwerre, Imo State (1988-1994). He attained the WAEC School Certificate in flying colours.

By 1995 Uche secured admission into the Imo State University, Owerri where he read Urban and Regional Planning. He pursued his studies at the University with zeal and commitment from 1995 to 2000 when he graduated with a B.Sc. Second Class honours degree.

During his time in the University, Uche Nwosu played active part in Students Union politics culminating in his being elected the first SUG Director of Transport in IMSU.

Subsequently, he held the following positions:

* Secretary, SUG Caretaker Committee
* Secretary, national Association of Nigerian Student
Imo State chapter.

Since after graduation from the University his working experience spans over ten years in different capacities viz:
* Personal Assistant to the President of Rochas Foundation
* Personal Assistant to the Special Adviser on Inter-Party Relations to the President and Commander – in – chief
* Director of Finance, Action Alliance
* Former National Secretary, Action Alliance
* Personal Assistant to the present of the Nigeria Red Cross Society
* Deputy Chief of Staff to the Founder of Rochas Foundation

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
Isn't Rooney a world figure. Abi is Prince Williams more popular than Rooney?
Rooney is a world figure but u can't compare him to P.W interms of popularity, if u go to united state and canada u will be shocked to observe that 19 out of every 20 high school dudes never heard abt Wazaa (rooney) bfor

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: Nija people's and publicity stunt, wen rooney got married he went to a simple church and only few persons were in attendance. But see my country own all d thiefing and ex-thiefing govs and presidents/senators must attend.

Last warning! Write objectively or don't write@ all, else u'll be banned.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Arysexy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
babyosisi:

Here is d pix of uche Nwosu sipping the wine from her love Uloma while some unfortunate hands stretch out to soil show for the fortunate guy man. Abeg those 2 wey dey uloma back as she step out with her mum be like say na her younger sisters oo. me sef go try upgrade make i try my luck, e no easy to be Rochas inlaw oooooo. So many goodies must be attached.

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Urine: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wow, dude has worked for only Rochas all his life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by obicentlis: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
One thing I like abt My Gov is that all his boys right from the days are given good position in his govt unlike most of our politicians that dump their boys after winning elections, who will later turn to Niger Delta militants, kidnappers, bokoharams etc. But, owelle is still owning me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Urine: Wow, dude has worked for only Rochas all his life.

Na so I see am
A Rochas boy all the way and then he crowns it with his daughter
That marriage must survive or the young man will lose big time
Must they all wear white like Rochas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.