Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Unilag 2013/2014/admission - Education (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2013/2014/admission (388106 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
is Education/English among d vancancies for change of course?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Walextopolino(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
hod898:
Away! Oh ye man of thin faith. Your ways are displeasing to God. Do not interrupt my praise for I'm not like the Pharisees who think that by their many prayers shall they be answered. I knw my God and, trust me, it's not my first. He already knws my heart desires for I've told him. I'm nt hurt by this. If only you knew what praise and worship to God does, you wldn't hv posted that.
jabez had problems.he praised and equally mention his problems.wen you go b4 a king u first praise and eulogise the king before u table ur heart desire and pain. take examples frm abraham jacob joshua david and even jesus our perfect example. so bro just as its a compulsory to praise GOD its also very important to table our specific nid before him..faith make us ask or make request before him because we kno HE can do it. thanks bro.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Preciousguyx(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mickey7: lolzz join d protest in d general section

waste of time jst read my signature to be in touch
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ugonna1054(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
labodinho: U will need to get E-facility card(colour Printout)...like N1000
thanks for ur reply.but where can I get the card
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mickey7: lolzz join d protest in d general section
link me
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
brownbest: when do one expect the supplimentary list, how many list(s) would further be released
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
The requirements are on the website, you don't need to fret, if you have collected your gce certificate from waec office you don't need any statement again cuz it has bn duly certified already, the print out is the one u use ur scratch card to print, the principal wil have to sign on it as a proof u truly wrote the gce in dre school......and for dose of you worried about the o level requirement, check their website, its there, so u dnt have any problems later, i wish everyone the best.....
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
CAN U CURSE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED.? IMPOSSIBILITÉ.......First class on my mind, that's my target...heaven has sanctioned it already.....
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cutesthunk: The requirements are on the website, you don't need to fret, if you have collected your gce certificate from waec office you don't need any statement again cuz it has bn duly certified already, the print out is the one u use ur scratch card to print, the principal wil have to sign on it as a proof u truly wrote the gce in dre school......and for dose of you worried about the o level requirement, check their website, its there, so u dnt have any problems later, i wish everyone the best.....
AND PLEASE TAKE NOTE, GCE CERTIFICATE IS USUALLY READY AFTER 3 YEARS OF WRITING THE EXAM, MEANWHILE IF U DID URS 2012,2011, AND 2010, U WIL THEN NEED TO VISIT WAEC OFFICE FOR A STATEMENT OF RESULT, GO WIT CASH O, THE PROCESS IS VERY EASY ,NO NID TO FRET, AND FOR SSCE, U GO TO THE SKUL U WROTE IT, U HAVE NO BIZ WITH WAEC...........
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by mayorM: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
your statement of result is a letter head paper of your containing your school waec or neco ssce result and your principals signature. printing your waec result and having your principal sign it will not be accepted. just go to the school where you wrote your waec or neco ssce and ask for it they will give you one.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Francobaresi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cutesthunk: CAN U CURSE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED.? IMPOSSIBILITÉ.......First class on my mind, that's my target...heaven has sanctioned it already.....
I lyk ur optimistic mind set bro...jst follow it up wiv a verrrry serious hardwork...cos 1st class no b beans @all especially wen u find urself in a sadist-filled dept..GUDLUCK
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Mickey7(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Preciousguyx(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hey unibenites. . .view my signature
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Mickey7(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Preciousguyx: Hey unibenites. . .view my signature
www.nairaland.com/1414439/provisional-2013-2014-uniben-admission
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by damosky12(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Guys, for real now, DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE LISTED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION ARE ALL IMPORTANT??
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
mayor M: your statement of result is a letter head paper of your containing your school waec or neco ssce result and your principals signature. printing your waec result and having your principal sign it will not be accepted. just go to the school where you wrote your waec or neco ssce and ask for it they will give you one.
, Dnt u read the requirements oga, they said canditdates shuld bring printout of their result duly certified by the principal, check unilag website, its there, statement of result is also required ooo dats in the case of SSCE AND NECO candidates and gce too , they'l nid to go to waec office, i just collected my certificate from waec office with 2000 naira for d gce i wrote in 2009, for clarity check waec website and unilag's........no one deserves to be misdirected here.......
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Alukstuns(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Please I need someone 2 help create a thread For Unilag diploma aspirant.....
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls, i wrote this year's waec, and neither the statement of result, so what i do
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by mayorM: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
dude no one is trying to misdirect you if you print out your result from the internet and just have your principal sign it you will not be screened do you know how many secondary schools are in nigeria for all they know you could have signed it yourselves unilag has no time to go and verify that's why it has to be on your schools letterhead (SIMPLY A PAPER WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME ON IT) . its just I am not able to post pictures or i'll have uploaded a picture of the one I got from kings college. I have seen my friends own also and it simply a paper bearing the name of the school where you wrote your waec or neco exams the grade you scored in your exam and the signature of your school principal. if you do not believe me go to your school and ask for your statement of result. if you like wait until screening and present an internet printout it might be too late then cause some schools take time to give you one and by then screening will be over.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by mayorM: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
dude no one is trying to misdirect you if you print out your result from the internet and just have your principal sign it you will not be screened do you know how many secondary schools are in nigeria for all they know you could have signed it yourselves unilag has no time to go and verify that's why it has to be on your schools letterhead (SIMPLY A PAPER WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME ON IT) . its just I am not able to post pictures or i'll have uploaded a picture of the one I got from kings college. I have seen my friends own also and it simply a paper bearing the name of the school where you wrote your waec or neco exams the grade you scored in your exam and the signature of your school principal. if you do not believe me go to your school and ask for your statement of result. if you like wait until screening and present an internet printout it might be too late then cause some schools take time to give you one and by then screening will be over. AND IF YOU WROTE GCE THEN YOU GO TO WAEC OR NECO OFFICE DEPENDING ON WHICH ONE YOU WROTE
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by mayorM: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
dude no one is trying to misdirect you if you print out your result from the internet and just have your principal sign it you will not be screened do you know how many secondary schools are in nigeria for all they know you could have signed it yourselves unilag has no time to go and verify that's why it has to be on your schools letterhead (SIMPLY A PAPER WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME ON IT) . its just I am not able to post pictures or i'll have uploaded a picture of the one I got from kings college. I have seen my friends own also and it simply a paper bearing the name of the school where you wrote your waec or neco exams the grade you scored in your exam and the signature of your school principal. if you do not believe me go to your school and ask for your statement of result. if you like wait until screening and present an internet printout it might be too late then cause some schools take time to give you one and by then screening will be over. AND IF YOU WROTE GCE THEN YOU GO TO WAEC OR NECO OFFICE DEPENDING ON WHICH ONE YOU WROTE AND COMPUTER PRINT OUT IS ONLY FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES BUT IF YOU REQUEST FOR IT THE SCHOOL CAN GIVE YOU A STATEMENT OF RESULT A FRIEND GOT ONE FROM A SCHOOL WHERE HE WROTE WAEC AS AS AN EXTERNAL CANDIDATE
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Alukstuns: Please I need someone 2 help create a thread For Unilag diploma aspirant.....
seems they ve already,type unilag foundation nairaland on google,thr u will find them.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
ugonna1054: thanks for ur reply.but where can I get the card

That shuld be Jamb office @ Ikoyi or you can try some cafe,not sure bout cafe's.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Isjaymoh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
mayor M: dude no one is trying to misdirect you if you print out your result from the internet and just have your principal sign it you will not be screened do you know how many secondary schools are in nigeria for all they know you could have signed it yourselves unilag has no time to go and verify that's why it has to be on your schools letterhead (SIMPLY A PAPER WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME ON IT) . its just I am not able to post pictures or i'll have uploaded a picture of the one I got from kings college. I have seen my friends own also and it simply a paper bearing the name of the school where you wrote your waec or neco exams the grade you scored in your exam and the signature of your school principal. if you do not believe me go to your school and ask for your statement of result. if you like wait until screening and present an internet printout it might be too late then cause some schools take time to give you one and by then screening will be over. AND IF YOU WROTE GCE THEN YOU GO TO WAEC OR NECO OFFICE DEPENDING ON WHICH ONE YOU WROTE AND COMPUTER PRINT OUT IS ONLY FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES BUT IF YOU REQUEST FOR IT THE SCHOOL CAN GIVE YOU A STATEMENT OF RESULT A FRIEND GOT ONE FROM A SCHOOL WHERE HE WROTE WAEC AS AS AN EXTERNAL CANDIDATE

I also wrote an external exam which is neco in 2008, and when the result is out, i went to the school to collect my statement of result, although i paid some amount of money to collect it. I have a question to ask, i know my original certificate will be available by now at neco office, but which of the school testimonial am i gonna use? The school i finished my ssce or the school i wrote my external exam, which is my neco that i make from the external exam?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by tbmas(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
for the actuarial student in this forum,i was in the admission offica in unilag todae and i tld fudamaths is nt needed and dat alot of tins has been changed......dis requirement has really affected alot that i saw todae.... Incase u nid the real requirement check d uploaded one on dre site fst...dnt be a victim of circumstance ooo
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2013
tbmas: for the actuarial student in this forum,i was in the admission offica in unilag todae and i tld fudamaths is nt needed and dat alot of tins has been changed......dis requirement has really affected alot that i saw todae.... Incase u nid the real requirement check d uploaded one on dre site fst...dnt be a victim of circumstance ooo
....tel them dear, we have xo many sceptical fellows here, i told dem to check d website due to amendments of certain things.......
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Cutesthunk(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2013
mayor M: dude no one is trying to misdirect you if you print out your result from the internet and just have your principal sign it you will not be screened do you know how many secondary schools are in nigeria for all they know you could have signed it yourselves unilag has no time to go and verify that's why it has to be on your schools letterhead (SIMPLY A PAPER WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME ON IT) . its just I am not able to post pictures or i'll have uploaded a picture of the one I got from kings college. I have seen my friends own also and it simply a paper bearing the name of the school where you wrote your waec or neco exams the grade you scored in your exam and the signature of your school principal. if you do not believe me go to your school and ask for your statement of result. if you like wait until screening and present an internet printout it might be too late then cause some schools take time to give you one and by then screening will be over. AND IF YOU WROTE GCE THEN YOU GO TO WAEC OR NECO OFFICE DEPENDING ON WHICH ONE YOU WROTE AND COMPUTER PRINT OUT IS ONLY FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES BUT IF YOU REQUEST FOR IT THE SCHOOL CAN GIVE YOU A STATEMENT OF RESULT A FRIEND GOT ONE FROM A SCHOOL WHERE HE WROTE WAEC AS AS AN EXTERNAL CANDIDATE
...oga u dnt get me, i ws talkn abt GCE o,read my posts wella
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Don1Dee(m): 5:59am On Aug 28, 2013
labodinho: seems they ve already,type unilag foundation nairaland on google,thr u will find them.
I sell d card and am in UNILAG
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Don1Dee(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2013
oladoya: wait oo guys good moring. Me am garble oo, which one is primary school testimonial again. And a print out duly certified by principal because me dey use GCE. Pls do i stil need the duly certify tins
Check out this edugist.org. You'll see step-by-step process of how to get everything.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Don1Dee(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2013
dapreacher: oya oh...dis is d part where d staylites get to help
i av my original waec result..d printout certified by principal is it compulsory
den is it only ss testimonial dat is needed or primary skul as well
will d 12 passport be enuff or more will be required wen d whole process starts
lastly wat additional dpcuments might be requiired dat isnt listed on their site
fanx as u guys give ur much needed contributions
If u have original cert, u don't need d print-out.
Carry 20 passport.
Mayb admission letter and other carry much money.
I made a post on my blog, edugist.org on everything u need and how to get them, it might b useful to u.
labodinho: That shuld be Jamb office @ Ikoyi or you can try some cafe,not sure bout cafe's.
Testimonial of the O'level u want to use.
honey: pls, i wrote this year's waec, and neither the statement of result, so what i do
Your school should b able to give u one, whether u clear your papers or not.
damosky12: Guys, for real now, DO YOU THINK ALL OF THOSE LISTED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION ARE ALL IMPORTANT??
Na wa 4 u ooo! Yes.
ugonna1054: thanks for ur reply.but where can I get the card
I sell, do call me.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by femiboy1: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2013
FemiOG: I got in!!! Who else is in for insurance??
hola.....did too.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Don1Dee(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2013
zezeny:
Any course in the faculty of science is a 4-year course. Computer Science is a course in the faculty of science. Therefore, Computer Science is a 4-year course. Goodluck.
Is not true. Computer Science and Industrial Chemistry is five years and both are in d faculty of Science.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (415) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.