Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Unilag 2013/2014/admission - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2013/2014/admission (386276 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / University Of Lagos(unilag) 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 6:40pm On May 25, 2013
Godwin88: na wa o! What do u intend doing abt d bribe dey are requesting 4?
The man wants #1000 etisalat & #1000 airtel(#2000 recharge card). I will see what I can do. 9ja go better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Don1Dee(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2013
labodinho: Bro wich course did u wanna change to?
Answer this question so you can be guided.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2013
yemmytcm: Happy weekend my daddys and mummys.....pray for diz ya small boy o, I wish everyone of us well. Is there anyone here who wanna study music or theatre arts ? I guess unilag is one of the most opted schools diz yr. Why then are we few ?....all diz "you" that juz read and dnt share ya knowledge wit us,if i catch you ehn,can you see muscle ? Bye for now
hmmmm 2nd MIKE TYSON

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Godwin88(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2013
@farano:
The man wants #1000 etisalat & #1000 airtel(#2000 recharge card). I will see what I can do. 9ja go better.
no b small thing o! Hw long does it take ur skul 2 process transcripts?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by TopSpot: 9:09pm On May 25, 2013
Don1Dee:
Answer this question so you can be guided.
Thanks mah Brother. I wanted to change to G&C/Economics Edu; but my ogas at the top said I should not change again. Plus they said I should go and sit for Foundation. So na double barrel now. Make I go read now, make I put my fate in God.

PS Any one here, if you wan ask question for Lag, ask here so I can help you ask. Cause as from Tuesday, I will be frequenting the place.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by philebrown333: 9:26pm On May 25, 2013
Pls the diploma form that is coming out by june that is sold for 20k how much is the school fee and is it different from the foundation programme. According to a friend of mine in unilag said there is foundation programme that will lead you to 200l and their is also another programme that is like pre degrEe that will also lead you to 100l How true is this.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by oyestephen(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2013
Fellow medics and everyone i greet una
@labodinho seeen your facebook request and accepted
@lavarmat brother please give the solutions
@yemmytcm how jacking ?
@all any advice on jacking. Also when will the form be out
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by TopSpot: 10:26pm On May 25, 2013
Which one be jacking @Brown, Diploma is the same thing as Foundation. The fee is 300k+. I don't know about pre-degree.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 4:36am On May 26, 2013
TopSpot: Which one be jacking @Brown, Diploma is the same thing as Foundation. The fee is 300k+. I don't know about pre-degree.
unilag doesnt av pre-degree. Any one but from D.E or jamb will av to go thru foundation diploma programme,and mind you,da foundation makes sense if you av da money
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 4:39am On May 26, 2013
oyestephen: Fellow medics and everyone i greet una
@yemmytcm how jacking ?
my doctor ! Jacking is going on smooth,juz that it woulda been smoother if i can juz knw when the exam is coming up gan gan. everyone,pls is there anyone Who knows about the school calendar and the "era" they are fulfilling in da calendar now ? I think that will help. Make we know when we are resuming gan sef
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 4:53am On May 26, 2013
TopSpot: Thanks mah Brother. I wanted to change to G&C/Economics Edu; but my ogas at the top said I should not change again. Plus they said I should go and sit for Foundation. So na double barrel now. Make I go read now, make I put my fate in God.

PS Any one here, if you wan ask question for Lag, ask here so I can help you ask. Cause as from Tuesday, I will be frequenting the place.
its all about personal convinctions bro, whatever your mind thinks about diz whole situation ..follow,moreover if diz won't sound too spiritual,I'll say,Ask God..for all I knw,one advice from God is far better than a thousand instructions from men ! OYA pple,ask ya questions o,He has volunteered to help us out
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 4:55am On May 26, 2013
Celebrate yourself,No one can do a better Job of being You !...Happy sunday everyone.....remember both the church and the mosque should be a hospital for the broken-hearted not a museum for saints...#luv ya
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 7:46am On May 26, 2013
oyestephen: Fellow medics and everyone i greet una
@yemmytcm how jacking ?
Wadup Dr. Stev!!! ,aw d jackin mood dey go?i got yur Notificatn boss.Postutme form shuld b June-July,jst go on wif reading tinz.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 7:56am On May 26, 2013
Helo Akokiates, mornin to u all.Letz get prepared for d 520,000 space,Post Utme is jst dah kinda LAST MAN STANDING!!!.If its by fasting and praying get started,if u'r far frm yur Creator,c'mon get closer dan a Pope,if itz by over night reading get yur candles prepared.Always pray for forgiveness and be tankful in any situation u find yurself.Sum1 wif 290 died of jst slight headache,y u dah scored 180 is still bouncing on planet earth.Ps. 100 shuld tell u more.I'm thankful to my God and 'll alwayz b.Happy Sunnyday!. Muaahh!!!!
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by TopSpot: 8:31am On May 26, 2013
Hi all, Good Morning. I want to buy a new Further Maths texbook. All the ones I have/see don't go indepth on each topic. Please if you know any further math texbook that is very indepth, please tell me the name.

I'm not science student so I don't know which one to buy.

@Yemmy, funny that's what someone told me yesterday. Thanks for the advice. Pals, you have read words of wisdom from Yemmy and Labodinhi, let's all get to work and make this year the last year of writing Jamb. “Put your fate in God, pray fervently, study hard, and God will surprise you.”
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ULadmissions: 9:04am On May 26, 2013
Hello everyone, like I said in my last post congratulations to those candidates that scored above 200. There is a lot of hope, it all balls down to ur POST-UTME exam scores. It is expected that the cut-off points for this year will drop significantly, so early preparation and a high POST-UTME score should gurantee admission this year. The Post-graduate admission forms are on sale now and with this development the POST-UTME form should be out in 2-3 weeks or maybe less. Study hard and the prepare well, it isn't too late, May the good Lord help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by lavarmat(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2013
: Practice Questions
Q1. A Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) runs at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 8 persons, including the driver. If the speed of the SUV decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of persons, find the speed when three persons are traveling in the Sport Utility Vehicle.
A. 40 km/hr B. 120 km/hr C. 80 km/hr D. 100 km/hr

Q2. One cow tells the other that there are two cows in front of me. The other one also shouts that he, too, has two behind him. How many are they?
A. 4 B. 3 C. 2 D. 5

Q3. An accused person is presumed ................. until proved guilty
(a) acquitted (b) bailed (c) persecuted (d) innocent

Q4. The following are former Presidents of Federal Republic of Nigeria except
(a)Tafawa Balewa
(b) Nnamdi Azikwe
(c) Shehu Shagari
(d) Olusegun Obasanjo

Join Naija Jambites on facebook for tutorials, more questions and Post UTME Past Questions and Answers

ANSWERS NOW
1. D
2. B
3. D
4. A

More 2 come

Join Naija Jambites on facebook for tutorials, more questions and Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by abdulkabeer: 11:04am On May 26, 2013
Unilorin post utme past questions now available for one thousand as examination is nextmonth order while stock last 08062784085....
Any information needed on the school should be asked or forwarded to kabeer4bello@yahoo.com or 08062784085...
Success is yours all.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Bjkhaleed(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2013
labodinho: Is it PPT wahala..NO RESULT YET or CBT?
na ppt oo, pending stuffs
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by DMK02: 7:05pm On May 26, 2013
i had 201 in ma jamb nd i chose geography. Is it stil kul. 1st choice tho
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by yemmytcm(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2013
DMK02: i had 201 in ma jamb nd i chose geography. Is it stil kul. 1st choice tho
Is it cool ? For me,I believe you can do it. But..@everyone,though we "guess" and hope the cutoff marks be reduced diz yr,but I'll sincerely advice you work towards last yr's cutoff marks. Divide ya jamb score,calculate everything,see what you need to get in ya postume and focus on the horizon....if there is one thing I believe in,its determination...I believe I can,I believe I will make it to unilag diz yr. I am blessed...(now back to our books)...pls post more questions esp. the general knowledge thing..#luv y'all.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 9:12pm On May 26, 2013
Bjkhaleed: na ppt oo, pending stuffs
Jst kip checking bro,it will b released.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 10:44pm On May 26, 2013
Godwin88: no b small thing o! Hw long does it take ur skul 2 process transcripts?
not less than one month
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by farano(f): 10:50pm On May 26, 2013
TopSpot: Thanks mah Brother. I wanted to change to G&C/Economics Edu; but my ogas at the top said I should not change again. Plus they said I should go and sit for Foundation. So na double barrel now. Make I go read now, make I put my fate in God.

pls ask them whether there will b any form of test 4 DE candidates. Secondly, deadline 4 the submission of transcripts. Thanks
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Godwin88(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2013
@farano:
not less than one month
D earlier u settle dose bribe-sick lecturers d faster it will be 4 ur transcript to get 2 UNILAG. It was actually a pseudo news dat ASUP strike was called off last week. I jst confirmed it's still on. Sm1 also told me transcripts must get 2 LAG b4 admission process commences.
Are u on bbm?
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by traze(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2013
Hello prospective candidates of UNILAG...i would like to congratulate you on your journey so far...i want to use this medium to tell you that you are all welcome to bring your various needs, inquiries and assistance needed to our notice/office simply call 07052525220 for admission assistance, inquiries and help...thank you
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by labodinho: 7:43am On May 27, 2013
Mornin all,happy new week of two diff. Holidays..datz by d way.Hw's prep?i'm sure yur silence means u'r all reading.Letz check Naija Jambites and Lag tutor on fbk.Get necessary info n textbook.Tanx.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ULadmissions: 11:28am On May 27, 2013
hello unilag hopefuls, this post is directed to those that are preparing for post-utme exams and diploma exams, truth be told you have to read up and read wide because the exam is no child's play. apart from reading there are other things that should be done like contacting people that can follow up the admission, believe me it is what people do to get what they want and do it fast preferabbly with the knowledge of your parents, thats the sad truth about admission these days. may the good lord help us all.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ifisco(f): 1:58pm On May 27, 2013
lavarmat: lavarmat: Practice Questions
Q1. A Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) runs at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 8 persons, including the driver. If the speed of the SUV decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of persons, find the speed when three persons are traveling in the Sport Utility Vehicle.
A. 40 km/hr B. 120 km/hr C. 80 km/hr D. 100 km/hr

Q2. One cow tells the other that there are two cows in front of me. The other one also shouts that he, too, has two behind him. How many are they?
A. 4 B. 3 C. 2 D. 5

Q3. An accused person is presumed ................. until proved guilty
(a) acquitted (b) bailed (c) persecuted (d) innocent

Q4. The following are former Presidents of Federal Republic of Nigeria except
(a)Tafawa Balewa
(b) Nnamdi Azikwe
(c) Shehu Shagari
(d) Olusegun Obasanjo

Score 2/4 Missed 1 and 2
Score 3/4 Missed 1 only

1.D. 2.B. 3.D
4.A.

More Options pls
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by ifisco(f): 2:07pm On May 27, 2013
Nursing. spirant s holla
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by Isjaymoh(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2013
Does anybody buy a change of course form today or still planning to buy soon, i just want to know how much is it and i also want to know if the form is still available in Ikoyi Lagos. And when is the closing date? Help your fellow student.
Re: Unilag 2013/2014/admission by universal101: 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
UNILAG IN PATNERSHIP WITH UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE, UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE, UK, UNIVERSITY OF WEST OF ENGLAND AND UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM,UK AND SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY,SUZHOU P.R CHINA OFFERS ADMISSION INTO FOUNDATION (FORMERLY DIPLOMA II) PROGRAMMES 2013/2014

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Foundation Programmes offered by the University of Lagos in the 2013/2014 Session. Students who have two A-level passes, HND holders and graduates of recognised Institutions are exempted from the entrance examination and may be considered for admission into the Foundation Programme. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination are eligible for consideration for direct admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into either the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England and University of Birmingham, UK and Soochow University, China. Successful candidates will be required to sit for and pass a JAMB-approved examination before being considered for 200L admission into the University of Lagos. This is a strictly non-residential programme.

A) ARTS (+234-8023153012)

(i) Linguistics, African & Asian Studies (Yoruba, Igbo)

(ii) Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music, Visual Arts)

(iii) English

(iv) History and Strategic Studies

(v) European Languages (French, Russian)

(vi) Philosophy

(B) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (+234-8028263932)

(i) Accounting

(ii) Actuarial Science

(iii) Finance

(iv) Business Administration

(C) EDUCATION (+234-8023810802)

(i) Adult Education (xi) Education Integrated Science

(ii) Educational Administration

(iii) Education Biology

(iv) Education Chemistry

(v) Education English

(vi) Education French

(vii) Education Geography

(viii) Guidance & Counseling

(ix) Education History

(x) Education Igbo

(D) ENGINEERING (+234-8055310012, 1-8446097)

(i) Chemical Engr. (vi) Mechanical Engr.

(ii) Civil & Environmental Engr. (vii) Petroleum & Gas Engr.

(iii) Surveying & Geoinformatics (viii) Computer Engr.

(iv) Electrical & Electronics Engr. (ix) Systems Engr

(v) Metallurgical & Materials Engr.

(E) ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (+234-8023323711)

(i) Architecture (iv) Quantity Surveying

(ii) Building (v) Urban & Regional Planning (iii) Estate Management

(F) LAW (+234-8023132114)

(G) SCIENCE (+234-8023288606)

(i) Biochemistry

(ii) Botany

(iii) Microbiology

(iv) Zoology

(v) Cell Biology & Genetics

(vi) Chemistry

(vii) Computer Sciences

(H) SOCIAL SCIENCES (+234-803304512)

(i) Economics

(ii) Geography

(iii) Mass Communication

(I) PHARMACY (+234-1-7346527 &+234-8029438968)

(J)

(i) Dentistry (vi) Medical Laboratory Sciences

(ii) Medicine (vii) Nursing Sciences

(iii) Physiology (viii) Radiography

(iv) Physiotherapy (v) Pharmacology

SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY,CHINA,PROGRAMME: Medicine (only)Enquiries-+234-1-743257)

UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE (U.K.) PROGRAMMESsadEnquiries- +234-1-7432457)

Accounting Advertising, Biomedical Science, Business Studies, Computer Science, General Media Studies

(Mass Communication), Law, Marketing and Psychology.

UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE (U.K.) PROGRAMMES: (Enquiries+234-1-7432457)

Business Related Programmes: Business Administration, Business Studies, Business Information Systems or Technology, International Business, International Fashion Management, Management and Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Business Management, Business Operations Management, Retail Management (with options).

Construction-Related Programmes: Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying, Construction Project Management, Facilities Management, Building Services and Sustainable Engineering, Architecture.

Economics-Related Programes: Economics, Business Economics

Law-Related Programmes: Law, Human Rights,Law and Criminology.

UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM PROGRAMMES (Enquiries–+234-1-7432457)

Chemical Engr, Civil Engr, Electrical & Electronics Engr,

Mechanical Engr, Materials Science and Technology

UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND (UWE), BRISTOL (Enquiries – +234-1-7432457)

Science-Related Programmes: Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences,

Environmental Sciences, Human Biology, Conservation Biology, Sports

Science, Forensic Science, Forensic Biology, Forensic Chemistry.

Engineering-Related Programmes: Aerospace Engr., Mechanical Engr.,

Motorsport Engr., Electgrical & Electronic Engr., Computer Science,

Construction Management, Civil Engr., Architectural Design.

Environmental Sciences Related Programmes: Construction Management,

Civil Engineering, Architectural Design Technology.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language and Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration. Note that Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics candidates require credit in Further Mathematics. Candidate must be 16 years and above by September 2013.

E-APPLICATION FORMS. All prospective students must pay at any of the underlisted banks and proceed to the University of Lagos website homepage, to access the Foundation Login Link to fill the e-application forms after twenty-four (24) hours of payment at the Banks,. print two copies of the first page showing the uploaded colour picture, take them to the Faculty Foundation Coordinator to sign and stamp. Submit one copy to the Foundation Coordinator at the Faculty and bring the second copy along to the examination hall on 12th - 17th August, 2013.

Cost of Application Form: N20, 000.00 (excluding Bank Charges) and commission payable at

the underlisted banks.

UBA (Account No. 1002772627)

FIRST BANK (Account No. 2016248522)

ECOBANK (Account No. 1962000397)

ZENITH BANK (Account No. 1011078079)

WEMA BANK (Account No. 0121178501)

ACCESS BANK (Account No. 0043660205)

UNION BANK (Account No. 0004063482)

GTB (Account No. 0115147130)

Ø The Application opens on Monday 27th May, 2013 and Closes on Friday 26th July, 2013.

Ø Submission of printed application forms to the Foundation Coordinators at the Faculties:

27th May - 26th July, 2013.

Conduct of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).

v Examination Dates: 12th - 17th August, 2013

v Venue: Check the University of Lagos Website by 5th August, 2013.

v Mode of Examination: All Questions are Multiple Choice.

·Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each)

and 3 other relevant subjects of 15 questions each that is, a total of 85 questions

to be answered in 1 hour.

·Students to Report at designated venues - 7.00 a.m. for Verification

Examinations begin at 9.00 a.m.

Results:- Results will be released on the University website and at the Faculties

on 30th August, 2013.

Period of Programme: 3rd October, 2013 - 30th June, 2014
FOR DIPLOMA?FOUNDATIONS PAST QUESTNS AND ANSWERS CALL THE NUMBERS BELOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (415) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.